Something really gotta change

I knew it i just fucking knew it.man i done cleaned up,took my shower,cooked one of bae fav meals fa him jambalaya,dirty rice, and cornbread muffins with Louisiana iced tea.i rolled him two kush blunts and he called saying he was on his way.but hell that's been damn near 8 going on 9hrs ago.i called him back and he ain't even answering his fucking phone now.august do good but find away to fuck up.its now 3:30 in the morning and I'm mad and hurt.its like he constantly choosing his boys and the streets over me.he gone come in with some lame ass bullshit ass explanation and ion wanna hear it.oh baby I'm sorry a nigga lost track of time or mane me and my boys had Ta handle some business I'm sorry.BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT nigga ion wanna hear that.save that shit fa da birds.i was in the kitchen sipping on a Lil mix drink when I herd the front door open and guess who it is ? if yaw guessed August yaw right.this Muthafucka drunk and high looking like a hot mess.but I'm happy he ok and in one piece.he stumbled to the couch and sat down.i just looked at his ass shaking my head.

August:fuck you shaking yo head fa mane ?
Talicia:mhmm like you don't know nigga.
August:hell I don't.
Talicia:now you wanna play crazy.
August:don't fucking start no shit with me cici.
Talicia:what happened to you coming home around 7:00 August ?
August:aye a nigga just got lost in the moment.we Wer at the trap house bagging our shit and selling it.so shit we just decided Ta get live as fuck.smoking,dranking and shit.
Talicia:so fuck me right.
August:damn ok I ain't come home when I said I was shit at least you know Wer I was tho.
Talicia:you had me cook and shit and you was a no sho.
August:damn main my bad shit.
Talicia:yeah I know its yo bad it always is.
August:bitch you better chill with that shit.
Talicia:lol dude take yo drunk ass to sleep.
August:keep playing with me bitch watch what I do.you provoking a nigga Ta knock yo short ass out.
Talicia:lol first off my hand not on yo dick so ummm I'm not playing with ya.i ain't provoking you to do nothing you do what you wanna do cause that's what you choose to do baby.
August:get the fuck up out my face.
Talicia:I'm not in yo face you on the couch and I'm over here in the chair.
August:call Princeton ova hurrr that's what you wanna do.
Talicia:why you constantly bringing prince into this like we don't even talk no more.he ended our friendship.
August:yo side dick cut you off like that lol bitch.
Talicia:you must be intimidated by prince cause you always saying his name and accusing me of him.hell do you wanna fuck him August hmm I'm just wondering baby.
August:HELL NAH BITCH.YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP HOE I AINT WITH THAT FUNNY SHIT.
Talicia:lol you mad or nah auggy bear.call Princeton Ta calm you down.let him massage yo balls.
August:bitch I ain't intimidated by that lame ass dry curly head ass nigga.fuck that trick ass boy.
Talicia:if I wanted to fuck Princeton then I would have Been with him waaay before you came into my life.i love you and you only so stop fucking accusing me of Princeton.every time yo ass get drunk you really bring him up.I DO NOT WANT HIM ok so cut that shit out.
August:yes you do bitch.thats why you wanted to go back to work so you could spend time with him.he be bending yo ass ova in that conference room.
Talicia:you know what August something really gotta change.I'm sick of being accused of shit that's just not true.baby seriously something really gotta change.
August:fuck you cici cause you be tempting these nigga outchea.
Talicia:HOW WHEN ION DO NUN BUT GO TO WORK AND BACK HOME OR WHEN IM WITH YOU.
August:the fuck cause you be with me, that don't mean shit.i see these niggas be watching you winking and smiling and shit and the way yo ass be switching.
Talicia:bitches be looking at you to and I see Em smiling at you to but I wish a bitch would try to mess with you I'll beat the breath out these hoes bout you.
August:ion want these hoes.i fucked up once when I cheated on you and I'm not tryna loose you mane real shit.
Talicia:August look you ain't gotta worry about me cheating on you fucking off whatever that's not me.i love you ok.
August:you better not cause I promise I'll fuck you and dude up.
Talicia:something gotta really change cause its like you just don't give a fuck about shut anymore.
August:gone on with that dumb shit cause ion wanna hear it.
Talicia:stop drinking so fucking much nigga.
August:aye i'ma do what the fuck I wanna do and don't you ever tell me what I better do again or you'll be picking yo teeth up out that floor.
Talicia:I knew it I just knew it.i apologize fa hurting you,I apologize baby it was all bullshit I see.
August:shut yo ass up right now.
Talicia:I can say whatever I fucking want to its my mouth.

August got up and came over to me and looked down at me and I looked up at him and that's when he slapped the shit outta me and the tears just rolled down my face as I looked up at him.i got up to walk off but he slung me back in the chair.

August:SEE THE SHIT YOU MAKE ME DO TO YOU BITCH ? STOP PLAYING WITH ME DUMB ASS WOMAN SHIT.
Talicia:its always me huh ? its always my gahh damn fault that YOU treat me the way you do.ok August I see now that I'm to blame fa every fucking thing.
August:SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Talicia:you need to control your temper and get yo act right.you are fucking crazy nigga.

August slapped me again and slung me into the floor and I cried harder.see I could have fought back but I just don't have the energy to.he snatched me up and threw me on the couch.i love August and I'll never leave him but he gotta change tho.

August:go warm me some to eat up since you wanna fucking talk and shit.
Talicia:ok.
August:you got a fucking attitude ?
Talicia:no baby.
August:lie again hoe you got an attitude so loses it.
Talicia:ok.

I went to fix him some jambalaya and cornbread with a glass of tea.i know i'ma damn good wife cause I put up and deal with so much of August shit but I'm weak fa him I am.i love my husband.i took him his food and went to sit back in the chair but he made me sit by him.

August:the fuck is you still crying fa cici ?
Talicia:nothing.
August:so you gone sit right chea and lie to me cici ?
Talicia:I I'm ok.
August:why the fuck is you crying ?
Talicia:you mad at me and then you hurt me.
August:I ain't mad you and you act like I really did damaged you.get the fuck up out yo feelings.
Talicia:ok August ok.i'll stay outta my feelings as you say.
August:you better shut up.
Talicia:I'm going to bed baby ok.
August:you go when I go.
Talicia:but I'm sleepy.
August:what I say mane ?
Talicia:ok

After August finished eating we smoked the two blunts together which I wasn't in the smoking mood but he made me so I had no choice and then we drank bout four cups of red berry ciroc.whatever he say i'ma do cause I feel that way it'll make him happy and he won't hurt me.August a good dude he just got his ways tho.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊