Can we start over

I haven't spoken to Rihanna or Chrissy since that night they left my house.I'm back at work and its now lunch break and I see Princeton who I know hates me and doesn't wanna see me right now but I follow him into the large break room

Talicia:hi Princeton.
Princeton:why you talking to me I made it clear that day at the hotel our friendship was over.
Talicia:I miss you ok.
Princeton:ion know what the hell it is you tryna do but stop it ok.
Talicia:I'm tryna make things right between us.
Princeton:lol you confused as hell aren't you ?
Talicia:no i just want my best friend back.am I wrong for that ?
Princeton:you know what Talicia stay away from me and outa my life.
Talicia:forever till the very end you and I will always be best friends.
Princeton:what you talking about ?
Talicia:Remember second grade we said those very worlds to each other and we've been saying it every since then.
Princeton:I remember but I guess people change.
Talicia:Princeton stop it ok I miss you.
Princeton:don't let August hear you say that cause I can't stop him from hitting on you this time.I DAMN NEAR LOST MY LIFE TRYNA SAVE YOU FROM YO CRAZY ASS HUSBAND.
Talicia:I tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen to me.
Princeton:I'm done being yo best friend,your hero, you dead to me.i just wanted to love you,show you how a man really suppose to treat his wife, but nah its all about August fucking Alsina.you broke my heart cici.
Taliciacan we start over please prince.you My bestie/bro.

I fel tears form in my eyes and Princeton grabbed my wrist and looked at my tattoo and started shaking his head.

Princeton:you August property now the hell really.
Talicia:look can we start over.
Princeton:hell nah no.how can I be friends with the woman my heart wants and desire.
Talicia:I love August ok,I have. never seen you in that way Princeton we're like family.
Princeton:Talicia this nigga beats on you and talk crazy to you.then you got this stupid ass tattoo August property.
Talicia:its not stupid ok.prince look you'll find your mrs.right.its not me.can we start over please.
Princeton:nah I'm good I'm so fucking done with yo ass cici and I really mean that.August got yo head gone,he brain washed you.
Talicia:HE'S MY HUSBAND OK DAMN PRINCE.i just don't see you in that way.
Princeton:well Mrs.Alsina get yo ass the fuck up out my face ion fuck with married people.
Talicia:can we start over with our friendship.
Princeton:we would be perfect fa each other and the shit August do to you I'll Neva do that shit to you cause a real man wouldn't do that shit to you.
Talicia:prince I promise I Neva meant fa you to get hurt or caught up in my shit.i just don't see you like that.
Princeton:you lying to your damn self lol you need to fucking stop it Talicia.
Talicia:what ?
Princeton:you lying to your damn self.
Talicia:about what ?
Princeton:your feelings fa me.you know you have feelings fa me and you want me to I see it.i feel it and its written all over your face.
Talicia:that's not true.
Princeton:you just scared of August,you blinded by what he call love and you know if you ever try to leave him you might not live to see another day.I'm the one for you.but hey I guess its true all pretty good girls like you want a thug/dope boy.
Talicia:prince whatever ok.

Princeton walked up to me and got so close in my face that we were damn near kissed and he said that you want me stop denying your feelings for me cause the sex between us will be passionate and rough.i'll do so much to you and for you.my breathing got heavy and we looked each other in the eyes and he backed back and looked at me.

Princeton:see you want me cause you would have stopped me but hey love is powerful and we love who we love.
Talicia:I'm sorry prince I'm sorry ok.
Princeton:know what yeah we can start over cause I feel sorry fa you I do.you married to a nigga who hurts you,talk crazy to you, treat you like you a nobody.
Talicia:August is a good dude.he loves me,he spoils me and he there fa me.
Princeton:oh he give you some dick,buy you materialistic shit and choose when he wanna spend time with you oh yeah he got mad love fa you.
Talicia:prince look you'll find the right one its just not me.
Princeton:it is you.you suppose be Mrs.Perez not Alsina.
Talicia:I love you prince I do with all my heart but I can't cheat on My husband or nor will I leave him.
Princeton:I'll see you later Mrs.Alsina.

Princeton walks out and omg like why he won't get over me.everybody just think my auggy bear is some evil mean cold hearted guy and he's not.yeah he gets a Lil crazy and has a bad temper but he a good dude.he real sweet and kind but I guess nobody see that but me.5mins later guess who comes and sit in front of me ? Rihanna and Chrissy.i rolled my eye at Em

Rihanna:look cousin we sorry about what we said but if we don't be 100 wit yo ass then who will ?
Chrissy:we love you dearly and we here fa you and the truth hurts but shit we not gone tell you a beautiful lie.
Talicia:what do yaw want ?
Chrissy:August got yo mind gone.
Talicia:I herd that before.
Chrissy:he do.he always beating on you,having you in tears,controlling you, and take his problems out on you.then he made you get this crazy ass tattoo.you are not his property, you're his wife he don't own you.
Rihanna:everybody see's this shit but you.you living in August land or something cause no man should beat on his woman.
Talicia:Chris and kirko be hitting on yaw and talking crazy so don't try to sit here act like August just some type of monster cause he's not.
Chrissy:you should be with that real pretty boy who crazy about you.
Rihanna:Princeton fine sexy ass.he the one you need and you have feelings fa him and you want him but you scared of August and blinded by his love.
Talicia:again herd it all before.
Rihanna:well baby we not the only ones who feel that way.
Chrissy:you'll be shocked if you knew the other person who feel this way besides J'lexis and nem.
Talicia:ok who else tell me.
Chrissy:August mama yup yup.
Talicia:hell nah that's a lie.
Rihanna:call her right now and she'll tell you.we told her we wer gonna tell you.
Talicia:umm ok call her then

Chrissy calls mama Sheila and put it on speaker Phn

Sheila:hello.
Chrissy:heeeey ms.sheila its me Chrissy.
Sheila:hey sweetie.
Chrissy:me and Rihanna up here at cici job talking to her and we told her that you said she to should be with Princeton but she don't believe us.
Sheila:yeah I said that.i love my son I do but cici he treat you like trash,he Always beating on you,talking crazy to you,having you crying, and he barely at home with you.thats why I have the kids cause you need help and ion want them around that mess.august hard headed he don't wanna listen to nobody.hell you can't even go to the mailbox without him tripping.now that Princeton boy he a good one for you.
Talicia:oh so now you don't like me, you don't want August and I together.
Sheila:cici I adore you but I know my son.you are beautiful and you don't need to be treated any kinda way and then he made you get a crazy tattoo that's not love..
Talicia:I don't want Princeton tho.
Sheila:girl yes you do stop lying to yourself.
Chrissy:thanks ms.sheila.
Sheila:no problem

End of convo

Rihanna:see told you.
Talicia:well I could fucking careless what anyone say think or feel.im not leaving my husband nor am I cheating on him.
Chrissy:he cheated on you.
Talicia:well two wrongs don't make a right.
Rihanna:hell I'm cheating on Chris cause I found out he cheating me.
Talicia:well that's you.
Chrissy:hell yeah all them niggas cheating again including August.
Talicia:lol I know what yaw tryna do I'm no dummy.
Rihanna:well we just saying Princeton the one fa you.
Talicia:well I'll get up with yaw later I have to get back to work.
Chrissy:we'll be over later.
Talicia:ok later.

After they left i just sat there thinking like why the hell do everybody want me to be with Princeton ? Its not gonna happen August is all I want and need.its us against the world I see.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment 😊