Im not going through this again

Bae and I got back to our hotel room and he went and showered and got comfortable.i know he still mad cause
any Other time he would be like baby join me or something but he slammed the door.like damn it was just a hug.its not like I kissed August or fucked him.
He mad ova something so damn stupid.he got out and I got in the shower and got out and got comfortable as well and I got in the bed beside him.

Talicia:seriously baby you gone be mad at me ova something stupid like that ?
Kid ink:why you talking Ta me ?
Talicia:why you acting so damn childish kid ? it was only a fucking hug.
Kid ink:you know ion want you talking to him unless it bout those children and I damn sho don't want you touching on him.
Talicia:its not like I'm going back to him kid damn.like you don't hug or talk to yo ex'es.
Kid ink:I DONT FUCK YA MEAN.FUCK THEM.
Talicia:I told you about yelling at me I'm not yo child.
Kid ink:STOP FUCKING ACTING LIKE ONE THEN.
Talicia:nah nigga you the one acting like a child yelling and getting mad ova a lil hug.
Kid ink:you defending August now.
Talicia:what's wrong with you bae omg you tripping hard fa real tho.
Kid ink:nah my fiancé acting like she still wanna fuck her ex husband.
Talicia:WOOOOOW!!! You must be smoking more than weed cause ion wanna fuck with August no more he did me wrong.
Kid ink:yeah but look how many times yo slow ass took him back tho.
Talicia:THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW.
Kid ink:mane cici you know you still want August cause if you didn't you woulda Neva hugged him.
Talicia:I SAID IM SORRY BABY DAMN.I WON'T HUG HIM ANYMORE.
(Cries)
Kid ink:hell you crying fa ?
Talicia:nothing I'm good.
Kid ink:cause you miss August gone call your husband.
Talicia:he not my husband anymore and you need to stop being insecure hell.
Kid ink:Neva a insecure nigga get yo mind right.
Talicia:I'm not going through this again I been through it enough with August ass.
Kid ink:lol get the fuck on.
Talicia:I'm serious I'm not going through this anymore kid.
Kid ink:lol Shawdy you a mess.
Talicia:you starting to act like August.
Kid ink:ion act like that slum ass nigga and don't ever fucking say that shit to me no more.
Talicia:look how you talking to me kid.
Kid ink:see I talk my shit but I ain't beating on you or shit.sometimes a nigga gotta talk crazy Ta yo ass.
Talicia:I'm sorry baby ok I'm sorry.
Kid ink:mane shut up with that bullshit.
Talicia:fine whatever you say.
Kid ink:crazy ass girl.
Talicia:whatever.
Kid ink:I'm going Ta kick it with. My nigga Kendrick nem cause you pissed me off.
Talicia shit bye.
Kid ink:whateva Lil August.

He threw on some black sweat pants with pockets a white T and a black snapback and his red black and white Jordan's.he grabbed wallet and his phone and left out and slammed the door.
Damn I'm not going back to August kid gotta stop being so fucking insecure hell.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊