Why you hurt me ?

Well Chrissy and August mom are still downstairs drinking or whatever but I'm just not in the mood anymore.its now 3:45am and August still isn't home and as many times before he ain't even call me.i know he out here hustling doing what he do to provide for us and I respect him fa that but its a dangerous thing.
Then yazzie called saying the police had August nem but they let future go and I told Chrissy ass and she said she gone get in kirko shit when he gets here.august mom told me to just leave it alone for tonight like no I can't do that and I'm not.

An hour later August walks through our bedroom door and I run and jump in his arms and start kissing on him but he wouldn't kiss me back.

August:mane move damn.
Talicia:are you aright bae ?
August:ion know you tell me am I alright ?
Talicia:Ion know that's why I asked you bae.
August:just shut up damn.
Talicia:why the police have yaw ?
August:ion feel like talking about it damn.
Talicia:you never fucking do aug ughh.
August:if you don't shut the fuck up talking to me I promise you gone be laid out in this Flo bitch.
Talicia:what happened August damn that's a simple Lil question.
August:I told yo ass ion feel like talking about it so drop it bitch.
Talicia:well excuse me for being a concerned wife who cares about her husband deeply how wrong of me August my bad.
August:you bout to make me beat yo ass cici now get the fuck up out my face hell.
Talicia:you do that anyways its nothing new to me hell.
August:MANE LAY YO ASS DOWN
(Hits me in the face/I cry&fall)
Talicia:I HATE YOU.
August:you what bitch ?
Talicia:I HATE YOU

August got on top of me beating me with his fist and I cry as loud as I could and I punched him in the mouth and that's when he picked me up and threw me into the wall which made me hit my head on the dresser and I felt blood from my head and mouth.i grabbed a glass bottle and threw it at him but he ducked and that's when he kicked me in the face and I fell and he started stomping me.i some how manages to grabbed his hand and I bit him hard as I could.august then hit me in the eye twice and just kept punching me he went to the closet and returned with a belt and started beating me and I gave up and I cried and cried.after 15minutes that he stopped.

Talicia:why you hurt me ?
August:I fucking told you to lay down and you kept fucking with me bitch.
Talicia:why you hurt me ? I was just concerned and worried and you beat me cause of that.
August:cici take to ass to sleep I'm fucking tired and if you ever hit me again hoe I'll beat you till you unconscious and I'll leave ass to die.
Talicia:baby I'm sorry(crying)
August:when you gone learn you are August property now fall in check bitch.if you think about leaving me I promise I will take Aj away from you and I will make yo life a living hell.you'll never see him again.i run this show bitch.
Talicia:August you are crazy as hell.
August:bitch since wanna talk so much let me fill yo mouth with this dick.
Talicia:make me.

August grabbed me by neck and pushed me down on my knees and he pulled his huge dick out and put it in my mouth and I did it for 10minutes till he came.TMI I know but he made me do it.

August:get yo ass up bitch.
Talicia:baby why you hurt me ? I love you.
August:GO TO SLEEP.
Talicia:Chrissy and your mom downstairs.
August:and you not going back downstairs.you .finna get in bed so we can fuck.

I got in bed and August spread my legs open as he shoved his huge dick in my pussy and that shit hurt so I moan out in pain and pleasure as he roughly fucked me with very deep thrust in and out my pussy .he was really hurting me but it felt good.i screamed his name AUGUST AUGUST OHHHHH MHMMM OOOOOHHHH WEEEEEE BAAAAAAAAEEE AUGUST AUGUST take this dick take this dick shiiiiit take this big dick he said.AHHHHHH FUUUUUCK AUGUST AUGUST IM BOUT TO CUM AHHHH FUUUUCK IM BOUT TO CUM.cum all on this dick cum on this dick.10minutes later I came all on his dick and 20minutes later he came inside me.i promise my coochie swollen like hell.

August:damn you got good pussy baby.
Talicia:you got good dick.
August:that's why you crazy about me.
Talicia:one of the reasons baby.i love you August Anthony Alsina but why you hurt me baby ?
August:mane not this shit again.i told you bout being in yo feelings.
Talicia:I just wanna know bae I'm not in my feelings.
August:cuhh yo ass be making me hell.
Talicia:can I ask you something bae ?
August:what ? cause I'm ready to go to sleep damn.
Talicia:do you think you will ever leave this drug game alone and just focus on your singing career ? you have a great voice baby.
August:maybe one day ion know fa sure.
Talicia:I love you so much baby and ion wanna lose you due to the streets or this drug game it scares me.
August:aye look baby I'm good outchea and I gotta do what I gotta do Ta keep a roof ova our heads and food in our mouths and shit.
Talicia:I know but I can't help but worry about you August.you my husband,my best friend and I'll hold you down fa sho but its just scary tho.
August:baby I'm good outchea I know how to do what I do well.
Talicia:you don't be calling me like you used to baby.
August:I'll start calling you so yo ass won't be worried.yazzie don't be on future ass like this.
Talicia:well I have nothing to do with yazzie and future I'm worried about you August Anthony Alsina so i'ma be on yo ass cause I'm crazy bout you.
August:aight but shit a nigga tired go to sleep.
Talicia:ok(we kiss)

Tho my eye black and body hurt I love my husband and I know yaw like bitch this nigga whooped yo ass and you acting like its cool TF.i do be pissing him off I gotta stop making him mad.august a good husband and father and he my world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ is this bitch stupid or nah fa letting August beat on her and then he love her ?
Should she secretly mess around with Princeton ?
Just asking
Vote🌟
Comment😊