Bad News

It was Friday and I'm off from work the next few days and I so need it cause they worked the hell outta my ass.I just decided to relax and watch my fav movie waiting to exhale on Netflix which I think should be every woman's fav movie.i was wearing my grey leggings and my large black t-shirt that says I love Atlanta with a red heart and my hair was in a ponytail no makeup today boo.i was sipping my red wine.august ass at the trap house and Aj with my sister J'lexis.i was about to go grab another bottle of wine from the kitchen when I herd the door bell ring so I looked through the peep hole and seen it was Rihanna and Chrissy ass.damn ion wanna be bothered but I opened the door and let Em in.i see Chrissy has a large golden envelope in her hand as well.i headed on to the kitchen and they followed me.

Talicia:hey chickadees.
Rihanna:hey Hun.
Chrissy:hey bestie pooh.
Talicia:so what yaw up to ?
Rihanna:we came to see you Cousin.
Chrissy:yup.
Talicia:umm ok why yaw looking all hurt and shit fa ?
Rihanna:because we have something very important Ta tell you cousin.
Chrissy:sit down cici.
Talicia:um ok now yaw scaring me.whats wrong.
Chrissy:its August.
Talicia:OMG IS HE OK ?
Rihanna:yeah he good but its something else cici.
Talicia:something else like what like c'mon now tell me.
Chrissy:we have some bad news.
Talicia:bad news what bad news damn yaw just tell me what it is yaw gotta say.
Rihanna:August cheating on you.
Talicia:no he isn't.
Chrissy:yes he is bestie August is cheating on.
Talicia:no he isn't like ion believe that unless I have some kinda proof I can't go by what yaw say.august wouldn't cheat on me.
Rihanna:well he is cheating on you cici.
Talicia:hell nah August isn't cheating on so if that's the bad news yaw had Ta tell ion believe that bullshit.
Chrissy:ok look at these pics then cici this yo proof you need.

Chrissy hands me the golden envelope and I opened it and pulled out 6 pics and the tears formed in my eyes.it was August kissing another woman,she was in his lap, and they were making out on another one and he was grabbing her ass on one and they were holding hands.he really is cheating on me after he promised me he wouldn't.like I knew it but I didn't wanna believe it.i broke down crying like I never cried befo like my first and only love is cheating on me like why.

Rihanna:I'm sorry cici.
Chrissy:I'm sorry to but we felt you should know cause you don't deserve to be hurt cici.
Talicia:w w well I am ok my husband is cheating on me with some THOTTIE.
Rihanna:cici we couldn't keep this from you ok we couldn't.
Talicia:know what thank yaw ok cause I'm Finna get in shit.
Chrissy:you gone be ok ?
Talicia:noooo August cheating on me(cries harder)

Just then August walks in the kitchen and we all look at him.i asked Chrissy and Rihanna to leave so I could talk to August.its bout to go down this nigga got me fucked up.after Chrissy and Rihanna left i walked back to the kitchen where August was.

Talicia:really August ?
August:what ?
Talicia:oh nah nigga don't play dumb now you know what the fuck I'm talking about.
August:mane you crazy gone on.
Talicia:who is she August ?
August:who is who mane fuck you on.
Talicia:i'ma ask yo ass again who is she ?
August:you better shut the fuck up.
Talicia:who the bitch you cheating on me with August huh ?
August:here we go.I'm not cheating on you and you know that.
Talicia:you a muthafuckin lie nigga you cheating.
August:IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU.
Talicia:yes you are.
August:PROVE IT THEN

I place the pictures in front of him and he looks at them all and back at me with the tears just rolling down my face.

Talicia:how could you ?
August:I'm so sorry cici.
Talicia:I gave you my life,my heart,my virginity,my love, I gave you my all and a handsome son but this what you do to me.
August:cici baby look I'm so sorry baby I'm sorry I love you.
Talicia:sorry can't fix it August.sorry can't put my broken heart back together.i been holding you down since day1 I been there for you and I put up with so much of yo shit.
August:cici let me explain.
Talicia:you beat me,talk bad to me,locked me up in the house,took my car keys held a gun up to my head and put me in the hospital several times and still I stayed with you and I'm still holding you down August but you go and cheat on me.CANT AND WON'T NO BITCH LOVE YOU LIKE ME OR PUT UP WITH YO SHIT LIKE ME.
August:calm down baby we can work through this.
Talicia:fuck that shit August its over you hurt me one to many damn times and this here put the icing on the fucking cake.
August:please baby please let's work it out.
(He touch my arm)
Talicia:DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME AUGUST.
August:cici baby please lets work it out.
Talicia:no

I took off my wedding ring and threw it at him and I went upstairs packed me some stuff and was headed towards the door till August stopped me.

August:look I won't do it again baby please.
Talicia:that's what they all say.
August:we built so much together please baby.
Talicia:you shoulda Thought about that befo you cheated on me.goodbye August.

I kissed his cheek and this nigga was actually crying and part of me wanted to stay but I couldn't so I walked out and got in my car and drove off.i pulled into Starbucks parking lot and I cried my ass off for a good 2hrs and I headed to one of Atlanta finest 5star hotels.my marriage,my life its over.

____________________________________________________________
Poor Talicia
Vote🌟
Comment😊