You stupid

Hi everyone its me cici and I'm back and I'm also very blessed Ta still be alive today.now before you all be like cici its a stupid ass reason why you tried to take your own life any damn way.first off let me say this so we can get this right chea understood ok like seeing the love of your life leave you and when you love someone the way that I love August like you'll prolly do something like that to.seriously I Neva meant Ta hurt August like that
and yea I felt his hurt and pain cause he cheated on me several times and I left him but my heart and love fa August always brought me back ta him like fuck what everybody else say I fucking love My husband with everything in me ok I really do.
Yea I wasn't thinking bout My kids,family, or few friends I have when I did that suicide thing like I honestly didn't give a fuck.i love August Anthony Alsina and without August I'm nothing like you can't live without a heart or oxygen and hell I can't live without August.he and I both fucked up one to many times hell we only 22 and 23 years old we married real young.we Wer still fucking teens man and I been holding bae down from jump street and all be damned if I leave him or let him leave me.
But um yea anyways August and I moved into our home,we got our kids back and we also have chay,KayKay, and mya.i got a promotion at work which means more money, and August be in the studio him and kirko nem.August helps. Me round the house and with the kids.I'm back talking to Chrissy and Rihanna cause life to short Ta hold grudges.life is ok I guess.
Mama Sheila,my mom,my sisters, and sis in law on they way over saying they wanna talk Ta me and if its about August and me Im going the fuck off and I'm putting them in their fucking places like fa real fa real like fuck no booboo don't do him ok.
All the kids at school and September at daycare and I'm debating on rather to cook or get takeout.august upstairs sleep cause he said he was real tired so he took a nap.i was on My way to the kitchen when the door bell rung and I know its mama Sheila nem.so l let Em all in and we hugged or whatever.

Sheila:what you doing cornbread thick ?
Talicia:lol nothing but debating on rather to cook or not but knowing August he gone want me to cook.i wanna relax on my two off days but hell when I'm not working I'm still working.
Shynetia:I know what you mean sis in law.
Aliyah:cici girl boo you know you love cooking.
Talicia:yesss but today I'm not in the mood though.
Charlotte:Wer is my sexy son in law ?
Talicia:upstairs sleep he said he was tired so please let's not be to loud cause august be in a bitchy mood if he woke up or disturbed out his sleep.
J'lexis:mhmm.
Talicia:anyways let's go in the kitchen.
Sheila:yaw have a pretty big ass house cici.
Talicia:thanks ma.
Shynetia:let's sit outback On the patio.
Talicia:ok.

I grabbed two bottles of red moscato wine, Man I love my wine lol.

Charlotte:LA is a beautiful city.
Talicia:yessss I love it here mommy.
Aliyah:don't you work fa yo idol Toni Braxton and her family ?
Talicia:yessss and her family is so nice and amazing.its crazy cause man I swore I was Toni Braxton I had all her posters,CD's and I tried dressing like her and I met her once before and here I am working fa her and her family like she My boss.
J'lexis:but you deserve it Lil sis and I hope all yo dreams come true.
Talicia:thanks sis.
Sheila:ok I'm happy fa you to cici but we wanna talk to you .
Talicia:umm ok about ???
Sheila:you and August.
Talicia:what is there to talk about we doing good,we got our children plus chay,KayKay, and mya.August and I talk and we still working on us.
Shynetia:you working but is aug working ?
Talicia:no he isn't and I'm working and we got plenty of money and I do video shoots now so income isn't a problem.i told august to focus on his music and chase his dreams I'm living My dreams and he deserves to live his to.
Sheila:cici you Wer in a coma fa a month cause of August he being good now but he ain't gone change.
J'lexis:I agree you could be dead cause of August cici like he pushed you to suicide.he beats you and shit.
Talicia:hold on let me set yaw straight right quick.august didn't push me to suicide I did that to myself.its not like August gave me the knife or said cici take these hydro codeine take Em all I DID THAT ON MY OWN AUGUST DIDN'T PUSH ME INTO SUICIDE OK.
Sheila,shynetia,&J'lexis:you stupid, you real stupid you stupid cici.
Talicia:OH OH OH wait one fucking minute I'm far from stupid.cause I love my husband,cause I forgive him,cause I wanna work on us I'm stupid FUCK NO.i'm just a real ass woman who LOVES HER FUCKING HUSBAND.
J'lexis:you stupid.
Talicia:IM NOT GONE LET YAW TALK ABOUT AUGUST OR DISRESPECT HIM IN OUR HOME.OK HE FUCKED UP MANY TIMES.SHIT SO HAVE I WE AINT FUCKING PERFECT AND EVERYTHING WE WENT THROUGH AND EXPERIENCE GROWING UP WILL BE PART OF OUR TESTIMONY LATER SO YAW CAN BONCE.
Sheila:that's sad.
Talicia:that's messed up how you his own mother and you netia his sister just down him its not cool man like ion give a fuck what august done that don't mean down him,talk Ta him crazy and give him the fucking cold shoulder man.HE NOR ANY OF US PERFECT DAMN IT.
Shynetia:he got yo mind gone and his dick that good to you that you defending him.

I was about to say something when august walked out and I got up and we hugged and kissed and he spoke.

August:aye I herd errthang yaw said bout me and cici thanks baby fa having my back.
Talicia:always baby.
August:mama, netia mane that shit hurt a nigga and J'lexis I always helped you out plenty of times helping you and yo husband pay yaw light bill and get caught up on yaw rent and shit but you down me.mama Charlotte you Neva downed me you always been positive and loving Ta me and Aliyah I know you had ya moments wit me but lately you been on me and cici side thanks sis in law.
Aliyah:you welcome Bro and man you can't let nothing or nobody still yo joy.
August:right.
Talicia:i'ma hold my bae down.
August:so yaw can bounce out our house.liyah ma Charlotte yaw welcome back anytime.
Talicia:right.

Mama Sheila,shynetia, and J'lexis stormed out and said some low down shit Ta August and I went off.my mom and sister liyah showed nothing but love.anyways later yaw

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment 😊