Stop playing hard

Damn I forgot that I had to take the kids ova Ta August house for their spring break I didn't remember till he txt me asking what time I was bringing them and I txt'ed back as soon as I get em from school. I made them pack their stuff last night and I packed September stuff earlier this morning.
I called bae like three more times but he still not answering.this ring means a lot to me and its not like I'm fucking round with August or nothing.
I put the kids stuff in the trunk of the car and I went to pick Em up from school and I took Em for ice cream and once we got to the home I used to share with August its like my emotions took ova and I was fighting back the tears.August came outside and helped the kids get their stuff and I got out to help them.the kids all hugged and kissed me and August told them to go in the house while we talked.damn damn this man so sexy and he has his shirt off Lawd showing that sexy body.damn.

August:sup cici.
Talicia:hi.
August:how you doing ?
Talicia:I'm good and you ?
August:I'm straight.look like you tryna keep from crying.whats wrong ?
Talicia:nothing I'm ok.
August:see you lying cici what's with you.you still my wife so tell me what's wrong.
Talicia:AS IF YOU FUCKING CARE AUGUST
(Tears roll down my face)
August:mane regardless of what I'll always love and care about you.i miss you,I want you back, and yeah I fucked up more than ever this time cici but stop acting so hard when you in my presence cause I know you feel the same way I do.
Talicia:no no no i don't.
August:stop playing hard cici you miss me just as much as I miss you.
Talicia:no I don't
(Still crying)
August:then why you crying and why you still wearing yo wedding ring cici ?
Talicia:that don't mean nothing August.
August:stop playing hard cici and be honest get whatever you gotta say out.
Talicia:WHY YOU HURT ME THE WAY DID ? WHY YOU COULDN'T BE FAITHFUL TO ME AUGUST ? HUH ? WHY COULDN'T YOU KEEP YO DICK IN YO PANTS ?
(Cries hard)
August:cici damn I apologize fa hurting you baby outa all the times i fucked up this right chea was the worst mane cause I fucking lost you fa good cause of my actions.
Talicia:fine time fa you Ta realize that August. I I I build my life around you august but the way you hurt me and the things you said about me hurt deep.
August:I didn't mean that shit.
Talicia:but you said it tho.
August:mane I love you like crazy I miss you like crazy I miss holding you in my arms,I miss fucking you good.i miss you holding me down and supporting me I want my wife back.cici I want us back our family.
Talicia:but you not ready t stop cheating tho or fucking these groupies.
August:I am baby if means getting you back.
Talicia:the lies you tell

August pulled me Into him and he wrapped his arms around my waste and I rested my head on his chest.he smell so good and I just cried my heart out like I'm still in love with my husband but I can't be with him is what my mind say but my heart, my heart say that I can but I'm not cause August ain't gone change especially now that he is the worlds hottest new R&B singer bitches throwing pussy at him.

August:cici stop crying.
Talicia:you Neva gone change August especially now that you the hottest new sexiest R&B singer hoes throwing they pussy at you.
August:look I'm seeing a therapist fa help ok.
Talicia:you prolly fucking her to.
August:its a he and ion do that gay shit.
Talicia:that's suppose to make me take you back cause you seeing a therapist now ?
August:nah but I haven't had sex in two fucking months a nigga been masturbating on god cause shit I'm tryna get my wife back my family back.i'll announce it on live TV and radio that I'm married and I'm not fucking around no more I'm done cici and if they don't like it fuck Em.

Tears roll down his face and I wiped Em away omg c could he be serious this time.

Talicia:August I love you to.
August:come with me to a few of my therapy sessions please I'm trying fa real this time please.
Talicia:ok ok ok.

We stared Into each other eyes and we kissed passionately and Lawd August squeezed my ass and I kissed him more.he kept apologizing between kisses and I felt his tears on my cheeks and I know he felt mine.my phone rung and it was kid so I answered and he said we need to talk.

August:you my rock,my world,my best friend and the love of my life without you I wouldn't be the singer I am now I wouldn't have this record deal.you believed in me,you pushed me forward.you stayed on a nigga ass and I owe my new career to you baby.cause of you I'm touring the world and shit.
Talicia:awww thanks and I'll always support you august.
August:do you believe in us still ?
Talicia:honestly no cause I mean you hurt me pretty bad August.
August:you'll see we gone get back together.
Talicia:I see you wearing yo wedding ring to.
August:cause I know God gone bring us back together.
Talicia:I'll see you later I gotta get home.
August:later baby.
Talicia:yeah.

Damn its like August has a spell on me I'm so weak fa him but I can't be with him I can't.my heart says yes but my mind say no.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊