He lying

I had finished paying the bills and going grocery shopping and buying stuff for the house.i came back home and August was still sleep snoring his fucking ass off.i decided to go ahead and clean up downstairs.my cousin Rihanna called asking me to meet her at the park not to far from where we stay at cause she married to August home boy Chris.of course I went because I was board and she bought us Starbucks lol.i parked my 2015 Mercedes BMW by her car.i hope I be back home before august wake up cause if he see what I have on he gone be pissed.my husband crazy as hell.

Rihanna:awww shit damn bitch August let you out the house wearing that shit ?
Talicia:girl hell nah I hope to be back home before his ass wake up or else my ass is grass.
Rihanna:girl Chris ass still sleep coming in at damn near 6:00 this morning.i was so fucking mad I went off on him.
Talicia:exactly but you know I ain't get to smart with August cause my eye prolly would be black right about now.
Rihanna:I wouldn't care cause I promise Chris and I be fighting like straight up niggas booboo.
Talicia:I can fight but I can't whoop him hell I tried plenty of times.
Rihanna:girl please you only tried three times cause I was there and you tried Lil cousin lol.august slung yo ass left and right.
Talicia:fuck you hoe that shit ain't funny and three times is a lot to me lol.
Rihanna:ok bitch.anyways what you doing today ?
Talicia:nothing cause August claim he wanna spend today,tomorrow, and Sunday with me and Aj.thats what he say.
Rihanna:girl Chris said the same thing.they lying like a Muthafucka bitch.
Talicia:if August lying I promise i'ma curse his ass out.
Rihanna:what the fuck you said.they gone get high and drunk.
Talicia:August be pissing me off fa real like he be tripping fa no damn reason.
Rihanna:bitch who you telling like I promise him and Chris should be brothers.
Talicia:lol yesss bish.
Rihanna:what was he saying when you got in his shit ?
Talicia:he was like ion wanna hear that,I'm tired high, and drunk and shit like that and he choked my ass to.
Rihanna:OMG bitch Chris ass slapped me and bets believe I got up with his ass.he was like bitch get out my face,you crazy, sit yo ass down and shit like that.
Talicia:terrible girl terrible.
Rihanna:what you think august gone say if he see what you got on ?
Talicia:bitch really, TF wrong with you ? you lost yo fucking mind.he prolly throw my ass into the wall or something.thats why I hope his ass still sleep.
Rihanna:you wearing black yoga pants and honey I see ya coochie print and yo black bra through that white T-shirt.you know how yo husband is lil cousin.
Talicia:hold up don't even go there riri cause you know Chris ass crazy as hell to.
Rihanna;trust me I know but uh sweetie August ass worse than him.
Talicia:hell nah don't even think that bitch.

Me and my cousin continued talking till my phone started ringing and it was August cause his ringtone I got for him
Was why I love you so much by Monica.DAMN DAMN DAMN SHIT SHIT FUCK was what I was saying to myself.i know he gone get me soon as I walk my ass through the door.i didn't answer so he called back and I picked up.and I know y'all asses wanna know our convo so ok here it go:

Phn convo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Talicia:hey baby.
August:fuck that shit, where the fuck you at ?
Talicia:at the park with riri sipping on our Starbucks caramel cappichino talking and reminiscing baby.
August:so you gone leave without waking me up and letting me fucking know cici ?
Talicia:baby I hate waking you up especially when you be high and drunk.you prolly woulda knocked my ass out.
August:get yo stupid dumb slow ass to this muthafuckin house right now bitch.
Talicia:baby I'm with riri she right here.
August:ION GIVE A FUCK BITCH.YOU AINT HAVE MY MUTHAFUCKIN PERMISSION HOE.GET CHA ASS HOME NOW YOU GOT 10MINS TO GET CHIA.
Talicia:it takes damn near 25mins to get home from this park baby.
August:you herd what the fuck I said bye bitch and tell riri I'm calling Chris.
Talicia:baby,baby,August baby.hello (he hung up)

End of phn convo

Rihanna:what's wrong ?
Talicia:DAMN I gotta go cause august mad as hell and I'm not trying to make it worse.oh yeah he said he calling Chris.
Rihanna:the fuck really ? I hate them bruh, they always do that shit.
Talicia:i know but I gotta go.he already gone get on my ass fa what I'm wearing.

I leave trying to get home as fast as I could but I know I'm not going to make it hell.i pull into the driveway 30mins later.i get out my car and unlock the door and walked in and I locked the door back and I go into the living room and I see August sitting on the couch and when he saw what I had on he got up and slapped my ass so hard I fell and I began to cry.he hit me in the face over and over and over.i cried louder and he kept beating me with his fist and he hit me as hard as he could.the harder he hit the louder I cried.he picked me up and threw me on the couch.

August:the fuck you leaving and not fucking telling me huh ? HUH BITCH.
Talicia:I was with riri baby (still crying)
August:ion give a fuck if you was with Beyonce, or Mariah Carey I'm yo fucking husband.
Talicia:I'm sorry baby ok I'm sorry.
August:I SEE YO FUCKING PUSSY PRINT AND BRA.WHY THE FUCK YOU WEAR THAT OUT THE HOUSE SLOW HOE.
Talicia:I I I I didn't think it was nothing wrong b b baby.
August:what if I walk around in something showing my dick huh ? what the fuck would you do ?
Talicia:I I I'll be mad and ready to fight.
August:DUMB ASS BITCH BRUH.CUT THAT CRYING OUT TALICIA.
Talicia:baby I'm sorry I'm so so sorry.
August:you be doing the most
Dumbest shit Talicia.retarded ass.who you trying to show yo pussy to ?
Talicia:nobody.
August:YOU A GAHH DAMN LIE CAUSE KIRKO SAID HE SAW YOU AND RIRI TALKING TO SOME NIGGAS AT THE PARK.
Talicia:he lying baby he lying.
August:he ain't muthafuckin lying bitch.
Talicia:he lying August I promise on everything that's not true.it was just me and riri baby.
August:why would he say that shit then if its not true ?
Talicia:cause baby he musta saw some other chicks cause it wasn't me and riri baby I promise he lying.
August:BITCH(he hits me in the mouth and face and I cry) GET UP AND GO FIX YO SELF UP SO WE CAN PICK AJ UP FROM SCHOOL.

I go upstairs and fix myself up and my eye is swollen and black.i cried hard and my lip is busted and a little swollen.my body hurts bad.after we picked Aj up from school we ordered pizza and watched movies on Netflix till we all got sleepy.august was still mad at me cause he really haven't talked to me and yaw I hate when he don't talk to me.he don't be wanting me touching me or nothing.

__________________________________________________________________well I hope you all like this chapter.i am really trying yaw.

Vote
Comment

Me love yaw 😘:-)