You f**cking up

Damn damn damn shit fuck man.mama Sheila mad as hell at me and then I gotta deal with Princeton ass when I just wanna shower and go straight to sleep but that's not gone be happening.
Its like everybody against August I mean ok yeah the way he was doing me and treating wasn't cool but damn he is my husband,my first love,my true love,my heart,my joy,the father of my kids, and he my everything.I'm deeply dangerously in love with
August Anthony Alsina and can't nothing or no fucking body change that either.hell Princeton ain't no better.this nigga put his hands on me and he still txt'ing his baby mama.i know he prolly still fucking the that pink cotton candy haired ass bitch.i love Princeton always will just not in that way I'm not in love with him.he a good dude don't get me wrong he so damn smothering like ion want that from him I want it from August cause....shit i'ma say it I'm sprung on August ok like I just wanna be with him 24/7 365 days.i know he be wanting his space and Ta cool it with his niggas nem and he can and i be wanting my space but I be missing my auggy bear.
We arrived at the hotel and before we got out mama Sheila grabbed my hand and I looked at her and she gave me this look that only a mother could give and the tears just started falling from my eyes and she wiped Em away and I felt like I was a 16year old girl again caught up in a crazy confused love triangle.

Sheila:cici sweetie I really hate seeing you this way.i know you hurting,I know you scared and really confused.
Talicia:yeah like ion know what Ta do ma and its driving me freaking crazy.why it gotta be like this ? why it gotta hurt so much ma ?
(Cries harder) i feel so damn stupid.
Sheila:I know it hurts and sometimes it just be like that.can I ask you a question and please cici just be honest with me ok sweetie.
Talicia:ok.
Sheila:what's up with these lil secret rendezvous you and August having ?
Talicia:cause I'm in love with my husband,that's who has my heart and thats who I wanna be with.i know August treats me badly or whatever but ma I am deeply dangerously in love with your son, my husband.
Sheila:I see but what about Princeton you love him to right ?
Talicia:of course I love him but I'm just not in love with him and the Lil feelings I did have fa him just wasn't real and I tried falling in love with him but I couldn't i tried to make Myself love Princeton but i just couldn't.August is my love.
Sheila:August is my son I love him till the death of me but cici he isn't going to change.he beats you,talk crazy to you,lock you in the house and basement and he cheated on you twice.he talk crazy Ta you in front of whoever and beats you.he had you following rules and he won't let you live your life or chase your dreams.you 22years old real young.you lived your life the way August wanted you to not the way you want to.
Talicia:all that's true ma but I love August I'm in love with him.he actually ready to change and I told him he gotta prove that Ta me before I come back Ta him.not saying we're gonna be the perfect couple cause we're gonna have our moods,moments, and days but we gone be ok.
Sheila:I just feel bad for poor Princeton.
Talicia:let me drop about three bombs on you about him ma.
Sheila:who prince ?
Talicia:mhmm yup prince.
Sheila:ok what's up with him ?
Talicia:he got two Lil boys with his baby mama Bahja,he still txt'ing her she talking bout when i'ma see you again and Princeton was like soon.then he put his hands on me so he ain't no better than August.
Sheila:well damn I'm very shocked but I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to put his hands on you.
Talicia:well August is my bae and then Princeton my boo but he crazy as hell and I'm not in love with him.then when we having sex its August I imagine sexing me and ion wanna end up calling prince August name again during sex.
Sheila:what you gone do we leave going back to LA tomorrow evening.
Talicia:i'ma miss August.
Sheila:you and Princeton just need Ta talk and work things out and no more rendezvous with August cici.princeton is the one for you not August ok sweetie.
Talicia:yeah cause Princeton is so perfect fa me he loves and adores me.maybe I'll get ova August.
Sheila:see now you talking right cause August ain't gone change.
Talicia:yeah I know ma.you must want August with someone else and not me ? you don't want me as a daughter in law no more I mean i'm just being honest ?
Sheila:awwwww cici baby no I promise on my son its not that.august don't need nobody cause he crazy and he'll hurt somebody real bad and his attitude,mouth, and temper real fucked up.i love having you as a daughter in law.hell you and August married young 17 & 18 years old.6years of marriage and yaw had my grand baby at a young age so its nothing but love for you and August was putting his hands on you back then to.
Talicia:I was just asking but you right mama Princeton and I gone great together.
Sheila:exactly so you need Ta have yo lawyer fax ova some new divorce papers.
Talicia:yeah I sure will.

We get out the car and mama Sheila walk on in and she must be smoking sum crazy crack if she believed what I just said about my auggy bear HELL NAH.i walked into the hotel and my phone stared ringing and its August so I answered.

Our Phn convo
*************************************

Talicia:hey baby.
August:sup love.
Talicia:nothing.
August:I was just calling checking on you baby.
Talicia:August I miss you baby a lot.
August:I miss you to and I'm really gone change and watch i'ma prove it to you.
Talicia:I really hope so.
August:we gone have our days but I'm not gone do you like I used to.
Talicia:actions speak louder than words auggy bear.
August:you sound like you been crying whats wrong baby ?
Talicia:nothing I'm ok baby.
August:cici tell me what's wrong baby.why was you crying ?
Talicia:because its like nobody wanna see us together and that's what I want.i want you August I fucking miss you like crazy baby omg its driving me crazy.
(Cries)
August:mane baby stop crying aight you bout Ta make a nigga tear up and shit now stop crying.
Talicia:Baaaaby I miss you so fucking much.august please change so I can come home to you and we can be a family and raise our kids and have another baby PLEASE AUGUST PLEASE BABY CHANGE
(Talking/crying)
August:baby I promise i'ma get the help I need and I promise i'ma be a better husband to you and father Ta our kids.a nigga fa real Shawdy.i love the fuck outta you cici and fuck what errbody say or what they ass want its me and you agains this muthafuckin world baby believe that shit.
Talicia:ok baby.
August:stop crying baby I'm right chea if you need me.
Talicia:we leave back fa LA tomorrow and I wanna see you.
August:we'll work something out aight.i love you baby now dry yo eyes and get some rest.
Talicia:ok bae and I love you more.night night.
August:night bae.

End of convo

I walk into the hotel to the 11floor and I use my card to enter and BOOM goes the dynamic Princeton ass.i swear I'm not in the mood.

Princeton:WHERE THE FUCK WAS YOU AT CICI ?
Talicia:I was at my mom House cooling it with her and we got to drinking and turning up and I fell asleep prince.
Princeton:YOU A FUCKING LIE YOU WAS WITH THAT AUGUST NIGGA.
Talicia:OMG I WASN'T WITH NO FUCKING AUGUST OLE INSECURE ASS MUHTHAFUCKA.
Princeton:I CALLED YOU 48 GAHH DAMN TIMES BITCH.
Talicia:hold on nigga you a bitch fuck wrong with you.
Princeton:YOU FUCKING UP CICI BITCH YOU FUCKING.UP BAD.
Talicia:NAH BRUH YOU FUCKING UP OLE STUPID ASS HOE ASS NIGGA YOU A BITCH.
Princeton:get slapped cici cause you done pissed me the fuck off.
Talicia:you prolly fuck yo ugly gay ass baby hoejah.
Princeton:her name Bahja Lil August the fuck who name they child August.
Talicia:FUCK BAHJA KINDA UGLY ASS NAME IS THAT.SHE CAN EAT MY COOCHIE.
Princeton:SUCK MY DICK HOE.
Talicia:AHHH hahaha you mad cause I won't suck yo dick.
Princeton:you prolly sucked August dick ole bitch.
Talicia:MHMMM I LOOOVE wrapping my lips around his big long thick monster dick MHMMM he taste so good to.
Princeton:SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH FA HIT YO ASS IN THE FACE.
Talicia:you just like him wanna beat my ass you real sad Princeton or you tryna be like August Huh ? that's what it is you wanna be like August.well you'll Neva be him baby believe that.

Princeton hit me in the mouth and I fell crying and he got on top of me hitting me and I grabbed a hand full of his hair and I bit him on the shoulder and kneed him in the balls and I kicked him in the head.he grabbed my leg causing me to fall and hit my head on the coffee table in the living room area of the hotel and he hit me in the eye and I punched him in the mouth.i'm not going through shut with Princeton like I did with August ass. Princeton grabbed a belt and stared hitting me with it and I cried so loud till I was able to grabbed a glass vase and hit him upside his and he started bleeding and we just went at it till the hotel manger came knocking on the door said we were disturbing the piece and again Princeton apologized and I just laid in the floor crying.princeton helped me up and he had tears in his eyes crying apologizing and apologizing.

Talicia:KEEP YO HANDS OFF ME PRINCE.
Princeton:baby I'm sorry but you provoked me and you got up with me tho baby and I'm proud of you.
Talicia:really ?
Princeton:yeah I ain't know you had it in you.
Talicia:well now you know.
Princeton:but when we get back home Ta LA tomorrow we seriously need Ta talk.
Talicia:I know.

I know this crazy but I apologized Ta him and we showered and bandage each others wounds.i told yaw I wasn't taking this shit no more.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊