You deserve better

August is like so amazing on stage and does what he do so well but off stage he a totally different person he so mean but sweet towards me.he talk crazy as hell to me and since him and kid performed at the same place today August mood real stank.he can't be mad like I am one of kid dancers hell.
I went to August dressing room and knocked and he
told me to come in.

August:aye don't get ole boy fucked up cici '
Talicia:what you talking about baby ?
August:the way you was dancing all on him and how he was touching on you and shit.keep playing bitch watch what I fucking do to yo hoe ass.you liked that shit.
Talicia:August really ? its not like that baby its all part of the show damn why is you tripping fa ?
August:well shit you can be my dancer hell.
Talicia:uhh no ion think so.
August:the fuck you mean no ?
Talicia:August no ok like I just don't wanna dance fa you baby plus you got two dancers already and them bitches be all on you.
August:but I ain't fuck Em you used to go with this nigga dumb ass
yaw fucked.his dick was in you.
Talicia:you mad ain't it lol.
August:hoe you better stop dancing fa him.
Talicia:read my lips HELL...TO.....THE.....NO I love my job and its nothing going on between kid and I anymore August its just strictly work now.hell broke he up with me cause Im in love with you and cause I couldn't take off my wedding ring.
August:if I found out you still fucking off with him cici I swear bitch they gone find you and that nigga dead.
Talicia:you need to chill the fuck out August.
August:ole hoe ass bitch.
Talicia:whats wrong with you baby you been in a fucked up mood all damn day.
August:I'm straight.
Talicia:I came in here to give you a nice body massage but fuck it cause you acting real mean right now August.
August:BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT ION WANNA BE BOTHERED WITH YOU OR NOBODY ELESE DISMISSED HOE.
Talicia:well shit fine then be like that.
August:you still standing there bitch get the fuck out.
Talicia:bye shit.
August:stupid ass hoe ass dick sucking ass Thot.
Talicia:at least I'm not bipolar and on medication ole crazy ass tall skinny Muthafucka.

August got up and slapped me and hit me in the mouth and I walked out and slammed the door and tears ran down my face.i had my head down and I bumped into somebody and i looked up and it was kid and he seen my face was Red and that blood was coming from my mouth and he pulled me into his dressing room.

Kid ink:cici what happened to you ?
Talicia:nothing I'm ok kid.
Kid ink:did August do this to you ? cici.
Talicia:I made him do it tho I shouldn't have said what I said.
Kid ink:HE BOUT TO GET FUCKED UP.
(Kid jumped up)
Talicia:NOOOO please ion want you getting into no trouble cause of me kid.
Kid ink:mane you don't put yo fucking hands on no woman ion give a fuck.
Talicia:I'm ok kid.
Kid ink:baby damn you deserve better.you know deserve better.
Talicia:I'm good kid.
Kid ink:mane let me be your husband and I promise you'll Neva have worry bout shit.everybody but you see that August not gone change.he can try and try and try but the nigga ain't gone change.
Talicia:but he not cheating anymore tho.
Kid ink:but he talking crazy to you and beating on you and taking his problems out on you cici and that shit ain't cool Shawdy.
Talicia:August just dealing with a lot right now and he needs me kid.?
Kid ink:you love him that much that you gone stay with him and get beat on you.baby damn I'm sorry I broke up with you mane that was the dumbest thing I did SHIT MANE.i miss you baby shit I need you.
Talicia:I miss you to kid a lot but August needs me and.......

Kid cut me off and he kissed me and it felt so good like omg it felt so damn good.i kissed him back and he pulled me into his lap and we kissed some more and I felt so loved like kid is a damn good dude and I wanna be with him again but August I love him its like I'm torn in between the two.i want Em both but I know that won't ever happen.

Kid ink:cici I'm the one fa you baby.
Talicia:I'm so damn dumb oh my god.
Kid ink:let me love you cici.let me take you on exotic trips around the world,let me spoil you,let me fuck you so good that you be to tired to get up the next morning,let me be that nigga you crazy about damn cici I want you back baby.
Talicia:IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU.(cries)
Kid ink:I been in love with you.

We kissed some more till my phone started ringing and it was August so I answered and this nigga said we ova that he don't want me no more and he put that on his brother..normally I would be hurt but this time I was happy as hell like I'm not sad.he said we could be friends.i was gone end it with him hell.shit fuck him.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊