Its just one of them days.

I had just got back home from dropping the kids off at August house and I came back home.sevyn invited me ova to chill with her and her cousin but I told her I'll take a rain check cause I wanted to go home and be with bae.
I walked in the house and walked to the living room and bae was laid back on the couch watching ESPN like damn do all niggas love this channel hell.i took my heels off and got on top of him.

Talicia:hey baby.
Kid ink:sup sexy.
Talicia:what you watching baby ?
Kid ink:sum bout the lakers.
Talicia:wanna go grab a bite Ta eat ?
Kid ink:nah I'm good.
Talicia:well how about we chill and watch movies.
Kid ink:nah I'm good.
Talicia:ok if you don't wanna spend time with me baby just say it.
Kid ink:see now you Puttin words in a nigga mouth cause I ain't say that.
Talicia:well you sho acting like it.
Kid ink:damn mane don't start cici.
Talicia:I could have hung out with my girls but I told Em I wanted to spend time with you.
Kid ink:shit you should have went with yo girls mane.im not in the mood Ta do shit.
Talicia:ughh you so with the shit baby.
Kid ink:yeah now move so I can watch TV in peace.
Talicia:ok fine be like that.
Kid ink:DAMN MANE CAN I HAVE TIME FA MYSELF BABY ?
Talicia:yeah do you.

I get off him and I go upstairs and get comfortable in my pink boy shorts and black bra and turn on the TV and I was watching real husbands of Hollywood when kid walked in the room with nothing but his boxers on and I rolled my eyes at him.

Kid ink:so you mad at me baby ?
Talicia:that's a rhetorical question.
Kid ink:I'm sorry sexy.
Talicia:ok but I'm watching real husbands of Hollywood so umm can you go back to yo ESPN.
Kid ink:damn you fine as fuck when you mad.
Talicia:its not working.
Kid ink:cici c'mon baby I'm sorry a nigga just tired and stressed out.
Talicia:ok bae that don't mean take it out on me.
Kid ink:its just one of them days.
Talicia:move out my face cause I just wanted to spend time with you.
Kid ink:baby you be having yo Lil bitchy moments like last week I wanted to chill with you but you was like ughhh leave me alone kid you getting on my nerves oh my goodness nigga swerve.
(Mocking my voice)
Talicia:lol whatever.
Kid ink:I love you tho.
Talicia:I love you more.
Kid ink:nah Shawdy I love you more.
Talicia:you know I can't stay mad at you Brian Todd Collins.
Kid ink:only you can call me by my government name.
Talicia:lol I know.

We kissed and he stepped out his boxers and he pulled me up off the bed and took off my panties and bra and laid me back down on the bed and he climbed on top of me and I felt his hard erection against my pussy and it got me wet like damn and he 11inches and thick like damn I always get niggas with these big ass dicks.he opened my legs and shoved his big dick inside me and I let out a loud moan AHHHHHH and he began making long deep hard thrust in and out of my pussy hitting my G-Spot and I was grinding my pussy to each stroke of his dick MHMMMMM MHMMMMM MHMMMMM AHHHH SHIT YESSSS OH MY GAHHH YESSSS YESSSSS AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH BABY BABY OOOOOHHHH WEEEE OOOOOH BABY BAAAABY AHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT YESSSS BEAT THIS PUSSY UP MAKE IT HURT AHHHHHH FUUUUUCK YEAAAAH FUCK YEAAAAAAH KID OH MY GAAAAAAH AHHHHH AHHHHH, you still mad at me baby huh ? you still mad at the kid he said moaning himself, NOOOONOOOOO FUCK NOOO AHHHHH NOOOO IM NOT MAD AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT KID OH MY GAAAAAAH OOOOOOOHHH OOOOOOH FUCK ME HARDER and he began fucking me harder and harder to the point I had tears falling from My eyes cause it felt that good AHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHH BABY IM TO CUM IM BOUT TO CUM OOOOHH DHIT IM BOUT TO CUUUUUUM and 5mins later I came hard as hellon his dick and he came super hard all up in me 10mins later.

Talicia:kid I love you so much baby.
Kid ink:I love you more.baby why you crying ?
Talicia:because I Neva knew what real love felt like till you came into my life.you don't beat on me or cheat me or treat me bad.like even when I make you mad or whatever you get in My shit but you never call me out my name or hurt me.
Kid ink:baby cause I love you and I have my days to and its my job to love you.i love our family and those kids are Mine to.i love Em as my own.
Talicia:can you promise me something baby ?
Kid ink:what's that ?
Talicia:promise me you'll always love me and never hurt me.
Kid ink:I promise baby.cici you my everything.can you promise me something ?
Talicia:what's that ?
Kid ink:that you won't hurt me again and go running back to August.
Talicia:I promise baby I won't but I want you to know that August and I are like best friends but its not the way you think.he the father and uncle of my precious babies and I still support him career wise.
Kid ink:ok cool I respect that and I trust you baby but don't let him manipulate you.
Talicia:I won't he no longer my weakness and I'm no longer August property.
Kid ink:I can't wait till we have two kids of our own.
Talicia:I think one might be on the way cause baby you came all up in me.
Kid ink:awww shit YEA YEA.
Talicia:but baby if I get pregnant I can't dance fa you no more.
Kid ink:but you'll still be there with me.
Talicia:but I love dancing fa you.
Kid ink:I know and after you have the baby you can start back.
Talicia:ok I better.i can't wait to become Mrs.Collins.
Kid ink:shit me either.

Kid and I showered and he took me out to eat and we came back home and made love a d I fell asleep in his arms.it feels good to be treated and loved right.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊