This is so wrong (Very sexually graphic detailed)

Man I've been thinking about the offer Daniel told me about hard and I really want to so bad but i just can't do it.i herd Bahja screaming and moaning which means Princeton giving it to her good and I just couldn't take it anymore I called Daniel to pick me up around the corner and he did.

Daniel:hey beautiful.
Talicia:hey.
Daniel:so what's up ?
Talicia:I want you to fuck me and I want you to fuck me good ok.
Daniel:WOW!!!!
Talicia:how big is your and thick is your dick ?
Daniel:it might scare you tho and I'm not bragging.
Talicia:damn nigga just tell me.
Daniel:11 almost 12inches and its real thick.
Talicia:let me see it.
Daniel:I'm driving tho baby.
Talicia:well I'll do it myself

I unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out and my eyes popped like WOOOOW!!! He just a Lil bigger and thicker than August.i see why he single hell he got a Killa dick but fuck it I need some and I wanna fuck him he fine as fuck and besides its only one time.

Daniel:wow you got my shit hard as fuck cici.
Talicia:fuck me good ok.
Daniel:oh trust me I am baby.
Talicia:I wanna taste you right now.
Daniel:we 10minutes away from my house ok.
Talicia:hurry up.

10minutes later pull into this long driveway that led to this big ass mansion and Daniel and I got out and he opened the door and locked it and he carried me upstairs to his bedroom and he closed and locked the door and we both stripped down to our birthday suit.man his dick so fucking big and thick he gone break a bitch cervix hell but I want it inside me.

I dropped to my knees and grabbed his dick which is bigger than my hand and I started licking the tip with my tongue and he was loving it as I went to work on it AHHH shit yesss suck this dick baby mhmm ohh fuck fuck Yesss baby suck this dick mhmm ahhh shit cici you suck a good dick.he was about to cum and when he did that shit came out thick oozing like water.he got a towel and wiped himself clean.
He carried me to his bed and laid me down as he Opened my legs and went down as he licked my freshly shaven pussy and I moan AHHH.he stuck his tongue all the way in me and he started flicking his tongue and out my pussy as he gently nibbled on my clit making me cum three times in his mouth MHMMMMMM MHMMMMMM DANIEL OH MY GAHHH eat this pussy eat this sweet pussy baby YESSSSSS FUUUUCK IM BOUT TO C C CUUUUUM I came in his mouth hard this time and he licked me clean.
He reached into his nightstand and pulled out a condom and put it on and he easily entered me with his hard erection and on hard that Muthafucka look bigger than 12inches he gone break my cervix.it did hurt like fuck but he got fitted and it felt good but it still slick hurt.he began making long hard deep thrust in and out my pussy and hell yeah I was loving it and moaning AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHH MHMMMMMMM MHMMMMMM MHMMMMM FUCK YESSSS DANIEL OH MY GAHHH OH MY GAHH FUCK ME HARDER FUCK ME HARDER and did and I had came four times all ready and he came three times after me.

He got off me and we went to shower and got back in his bed.

Daniel:wow baby damn you like wow.
Talicia:mhmm did you enjoy that ?
Daniel:hell yeah I did.how about you ?
Talicia:yes I did.
Daniel:I would love to fuck you like this again before your husband gets here.
Talicia:OH MY GOD AUGUST.this is so wrong this is so wrong man I fucked up.i was thinking with my pussy and not My head FUCK.
Daniel:cici look calm down ok what he don't know won't hurt him.
Talicia:I should have just used that fucking vibrator like August told me to but noooo I had Ta have a real dick inside me.
Daniel:have he ever cheated on you and fucked other women ?
Talicia:yeah several times and one of the bitches was my big sister on my dad side.
Daniel:so why you feel bad about fucking me ?
Talicia:I don't feel bad about having you fuck me its just two wrongs doesn't make a right.
Daniel:look let me fuck you Onè more time before we stop doing this ok.
Talicia:one last time.

He grabbed anther condom and this time he fucked me so good and ate me out I cried cause it felt that good.man I can't help but think about August tho.he can't find out about this.well let me ride this dick later yaw 😜😛😋🍆

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊