What was you thinking

I had to stay in the hospital for two months cause August beat me that bad and I lost so much blood from when he fucked me i told Em someone broke into our home and that I was alone at the time.
C'mon now i'll never tell on my August and again I brought it on myself.i still don't know if Princeton is ok or not and I feel so bad cause its cause of me he got beat and shot and I hate myself for that.
August really keeps an eye on me now.he had security cameras installed so he knows everything that goes on in this house and he call me every hour.he been coming home lately and the only time I get out and have fun is when they doing shows and after parties or whatever.
August is upstairs sleep but he allows Chrissy nem to come over I just can't leave the house and I'm getting use to it now.we drinking on red berry ciroc with sprite and orange juice it sounds nasty I know but its pretty good.

Chrissy;so how you been best friend ?
Talicia:ok I guess I can't complain.
Chrissy;you look worried about some things.
Talicia:that's cause I am Chrissy.
Chrissy:tell me.
Talicia:I can't cause I wouldn't even know Wer to start.
Chrissy:I know you tryna keep it together sweetie but you can't keep everything bottled up.
Talicia:it keep replaying ova and ova in my head like its my fault.
Chrissy:what's your fault ?
Talicia:what happened to Princeton its my fault I got him caught up in my bullshit.
Chrissy:aww sweetie its not yo fault kirko shot him.
Talicia:yes it is I saw it and I tried to help him but I couldn't and him and August beat the hell outta of him Chrissy all cause of me and ion know if he ok or not.my mama called telling me he was shot and me knowing I know it was cause of me hurts so bad.he didn't ask fa that shit Chrissy.
Chrissy:cici sweetie what was you thinking ?
Talicia:what you mean ?
Chrissy:what was you thinking when you decided to up and runaway knowing how August is ?
Talicia:that's the point I wasn't thinking my Mind was like runaway runaway runaway and I did just that.
Chrissy:but why cici ?
Talicia:cause I was tired of being locked up in this house like a prisoner,I was tired of August beating me for no reason.i was tired of him fucking me to the point it hurt bad and talking crazy to me in front of our son and coming in drunk beating me fucking on me and i just told myself to get away.
Chrissy:I'm not calling you stupid but that decision you made was stupid cici.
Talicia:I know I know and someone innocent got hurt cause of me.my best friend/god brother and its all my fault.
Chrissy:but cici you knew August was gone find you eventually and you knew he would look fa you. Sweetie but you left anyways.
Talicia:see now you sitting here blaming me to.
Chrissy:I'm not blaming you I'm Just saying you knew what was gonna happen cici.
Talicia:well I can't turn back the hands of time which I wish I could tho.
Chrissy:I'm pretty sure prince is ok.
Talicia:you nor I know that fa sure.
Chrissy:call his mom or your mom.
Talicia:I can't August has both my phones now.
Chrissy:ion know nobody numbers by hard but you,August, and kirko.
Chrissy:damn fa real ?
Talicia:yeah.
Chrissy:cici look I know you wanted to get away cause of how aug treat you but you knew there would be consequences and repercussions.
Talicia:I know Damn I was in the hospital for two month cause of my actions and then ion know if Princeton ok or not and that's driving me crazy.
Chrissy:do you know anybody that know him ?
Talicia:yeah but like I said August has both my phones.
Chrissy:how yo wrist feel ?
Talicia:it still hurt cause August broke it in three places and then I had to have surgery on it and I kept passing out cause he beat me upside my head with his gun but they gave me some kinda medicine fa it so I'm ok but my ribs were fractured And by him fucking me the way he did I also had to have surgery on my coochie and he know his dick was to huge but hell at the moment he didn't care.
Chrissy:damn cici.
Talicia:its ok tho cause I love August no matter what and he my heart.
Chrissy:what his mama say ?
Talicia:she don't know what he did cause I told her the same thing I told the doctors and police that somebody broke in our home and I was alone.
Chrissy:knowing it was August ass.
Talicia:yeah like I love him and I wouldn't ever rat him out i'ma stand by my husband regardless of what.
Chrissy:wow like ion even know what to say.
Talicia:August a good dude ok.
Chrissy:but you to beautiful cici Ta be going through the shit you are.
Talicia:long as I obey him and his rules I'm good but August crazy and he so unpredictable so I be scared to do or say anything wrong.
Chrissy:love is some real powerful ass shit.
Talicia:I love my August Anthony Alsina and can't nothing or nobody change that.

August comes downstairs and sit beside me on the couch.

August:you ain't hear me call your name cici ?
Talicia:no baby.
August:that's cause you down here running yo fucking mouth.
Talicia:I'm sorry.
August:you hear what the fuck you want bitch.
Talicia:I said I was sorry August.
August:I shouldn't have to call yo fucking name more than two times.let it happen again and my belt going on that ass you hear me ?
Talicia:yes baby.
August:you need to get yo ass in that kitchen and cook my dinner.
Talicia:what you want ?
August:surprise me and if ion like it i'ma beat yo ass.
Talicia:ok.
August:stop sounding like I hurt yo to feelings and fix yo face befo I fix it fa ya.
Talicia:ok baby.
August:Wer my kiss at damn
(We kiss fa a whole minute) stop fucking playing with me bitch aight cause you know what I'll do to you.
Talicia:ok baby I'm so sorry.
August:sup Chrissy ?
Chrissy:hi bro.
August:tell yo slow ass best friend to get her act right.
Chrissy:aug she didn't do nothing you got her crying bro.
August:STOP CRYING LIKE A LIL BITCH BEFO I GIVE YA SUM TA CRY ABOUT.
Talicia:o o ok.
August:matter fact its time fa yo company to go since you wanna act like a gahh damn lil girl.
Chrissy:aug fa real tho stop.
August:I ain't putting you out but Talicia on punishment for the next three days come back Friday.cici tell ya best friend you'll see her later.
Talicia:August please let her stay baby.
August:WHAT I FUCKING SAY ?
Talicia:I'll see you later Chrissy.
Chrissy:fine.i love you bookie boo.
Talicia:I love you to hunni bunni.
(We hug)

After Chrissy left August slapped me and mugged me.i ended up cooking him some fried chicken,macaroni shells, and collard greens with jiffy mix corn bread and thank god he liked it cause I didn't wanna get beat.after dinner we had sex for an hour and showered and August fell asleep and I cried myself to sleep

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊