Im not in the mood

I'm with my friend Chrissy who is kirko girl and we chilling at her house cause our hubbies out doing what they do.we chilling and sipping wine listening to slow music as us ladies like to do.i can't stop thinking bout bae.i hate he dealing with this drug stuff like it really scares me a lot.i don't wanna get a phone call at 12:00 or 3:00 in the morning saying Mrs.Alsina your husband dead or in the hospital in critical condition.i'll go crazy without him and i don't want our son growing up without a father.I'm pretty sure Chrissy,Rihanna,and Yasmin feel the same as I do.

Chrissy:earth to Talicia HELLURRR lol.

Talicia:aw my bad girl, my mind was in another world.

Chrissy:what you thinking about boo ?

Talicia:girl some of everything I can't even explain.

Chrissy:I know what you thinking bout mostly tho.

Talicia:ok then tell me.

Chrissy:you thinking bout August right ?

Talicia:yeah.

Chrissy:I'm thinking bout kirko ass to when he be out here in these streets selling these drugs and shit.

Talicia:girl right, like its just dangerous you know.

Chrissy:exactly and I be telling bae to stop and focus on his rap career you know.

Talicia:right.i be telling August ass to leave that shit alone and just focus on his singing but he be getting mad and shit.talking bout I got this I know what I'm doing and I can do both and shit like that.

Chrissy:I'm praying they all leave it alone.

Talicia:I know right.fast money ain't always good money.

Chrissy:you sho know what to say.

Talicia:but I gotta give it to bae like him and the boys the best in the drug Game.

Chrissy:hell yeah bish lol.

Talicia:I would call him but he might curse my ass out so I'll wait till they get back.

Chrissy:lol right cause you know they hate when we call like that

3hours later August and kirko walk through the door and they look mad as hell about something .they both sat by Chrissy and I on the couches where we was sitting. .

Talicia:baby what's wrong ?

August:we damn near went to jail.

Talicia:OH MY GOODNESS baby what happened ?

August:we was ova der on 107th street selling our shit and the police pulled up and they asked what we was doing and kirko was like nothing just posted on the block like errrbody else .they searched us and they searched kirko car and they smelled weed but couldn't find nothing cause we had already sold errrthang.so uh aftahh dat dey was like yaw niggas lucky we ain't find shit cause next time y'all going to jail.they had us in the back seat of dey car and just talking cash Money shit ta us like we ain't nothing.

Kirko:bruh I started to beat his ass.all them muthafuckin niggas ova there dey fuck with us.

August:we gone post up again tuhmahh and dey ass Betta not step ta us with dat shit again or i'ma fucking beat dey ass.

Kirko:fuck ya mean mane.weak ass niggas.hell I got dey ass.

Chrissy:well baby I'm just glad they ain't lock yaw asses up cause they could have.

Kirko:getting out wasn't gone be a problem if them bum ass niggas did tho.

Chrissy:I know but you need to slow yo ass down.

Kirko:mane gone the fuck on with that shit Chrissy.

Chrissy:nigga fuck you then.i told you to focus on your rap career but nah yo ass wanna be a fucking dope boy.

Kirko:Chrissy mane you Betta shut the fuck up aight.we know what the fuck we doing.this drug money bought us this big ass house and that designer shit you got on so shut the fuck up hell.

Chrissy:whatever nigga.

Talicia:bae you alright ?

August:do I fucking look alright cici damn.

Talicia:you ain't gotta get smart with me I was just asking a question I didn't need yo attitude.

August:I'm already mad and you making me madder damn mane.sit yo ass here and shut the fuck up talking ta me.

Talicia:if you were to leave this shit alone and focus on your singing you wouldn't have to deal with shit like this.

August:I can do both.i know what I'm doing.you either Rock wit me or kick rocks fuck ya mean.

Talicia:you my husband of course i'ma Rock with you bae but I'm saying you can't sell crack and weed all your life.

August:if that's what the fuck I wanna do I am.

Talicia:baby I just don't(he cut me off)

August:aye look I'm not in the mood fa this shit.so get the fuck up out yo gahh damn feelings Talicia.

Talicia:I'm not in my feelings.i just don't want anything to happen to you or the boys.

August:GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE DAMN.ION WANNA HEAR SHIT ELSE ABOUT THIS.

Talicia:alright fine then.

I get up to walk off but August pulled me by arm and pushed me back on the couch and got up in my face.

August:don't fucking make me hurt you in front of kirko and Chrissy cause you fucking know ion play.stop being stupid bitch.I'm not in the mood to deal with yo crazy childish ass.

Talicia:aright baby.

August:roll these six blunts up and shut the fuck up.

Talicia:ok.

Kirko:Chrissy don't you even open yo mouth stay the fuck out they business.

Chrissy:nigga I wasn't bout to say nothing hell.

Kirko:go fix me and my bruh some ciroc on ice while sis roll these blunts.

August:you mad at me baby ?

Talicia:I have no reason to be mad you so why you ask me that ?

August:you ain't sitting close to me.

Talicia:I'm trying to finish rolling these blunts aight.

August:come sit in my lap then.

Talicia:will that shut you up.

August:maybe lol.

Talicia:ughh nigga I can't stand you lol(sits in his lap)

We smoked the blunts and had one to many drinks.we was to fucking throwed yaw.august and I ended up spending the night cause we was both to High and drunk to Drive so I called my mom telling her to bring Aj home later tomorrow.bye yaw I'm taking my drunk ass to sleep after I get some dick from bae TMI I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~do yaw think Talicia is right fa constantly getting on August ass bout this drug game or do yaw think she should sit her ass down and let August do what he do ?

Vote

Comment