My way, or no way

I'm out on this beautiful hot Saturday enjoying my off day with none other than my big sisters Aliyah and J'lexis and the fav cousin Rihanna.Chrissy at home with kirko they getting out later so she say.i brought Aj with me since August was still sleep and hungover from last night show and after party.my bae killed it on stage. I always support him with his crazy ass lol.all them did damn good tho but my auggy bear was the best I'm just being 100 wit yaw.

Aliyah:Talicia you straight ?
Talicia:I'm good why you ask ?
Aliyah:cause you just staring out like you high or some shit.
Talicia:lol my bad my mind just wandered off fa a Lil second.
Rihanna:mhmm hmmm I bet it did bish.
Talicia:what that pose to mean helfa ?
Rihanna:August put that dick on you last night after yaw got home.
Talicia:well yeah but I was just thinking bout last night.
J'lexis:that club was so muthafuckin turnt up bro in law and nem killed it.
Rihanna:especially my C-Breezy Lawd knows I love me some fucking him.
Aliyah:them hoes was going crazy to.i was like look at them ole ratchet ass hoe ass Thot ass groupie ass sluts.
J'lexis:i know right.but yaw niggas know what's up that's why they Brought yaw asses on stage.
J'lexis:if any one of them hoe was to get wrong tuhh Baaaabe we woulda tore that gahh damn club up.
Rihanna:damn right we would have.bitches know what it is with us.niggas to.a Muthafucka don't want these probs I'm telling ya.

I'm tripping off my sister nem they so wild like fa real tho lol.i hear my phone ringing and It was bae calling me.this our convo.

Talicia:hey baby.
August:get cha ass to this muthafuckin house right now.
Talicia:why you yelling damn.
August:get cha ass to the house cause if I come find you bitch i'ma beat yo ass on the spot.i called you seven fucking times and you just now answering.
Talicia:It was in my purse August damn calm down.
August:you really fucking playing with me cici.i will fuck you up mane.where the fuck Aj at ?
Talicia:he with me.
August:where the fuck you at mane ?
Talicia:at the park with aliyah,J'lexis, and Rihanna bae.
August:so you took it upon yo self to fucking leave this house without my permission.fuck my rules right.
Talicia:you were sleep and hungover August and you know how you are when you be hungover and folks wake you up.
August:get yo dumb ass to this house mane you got 20minutes bye.

End of convo

Talicia:uggh i swear he gets on my nerves sometimes.
Aliyah:who that was ?
Talicia:now I know damn well you herd me say August name Aliyah.
Aliyah:daaaamn my bad Lil sis calm down.don't take it out on me.
Talicia:whatever.
Rihanna:what's wrong ?
Talicia:August ass talking bout get cha ass Ta the house and shit.
J'lexis:are you seriously Finna go cause he told you to ?
Talicia:hell yeah I'm not Finna let everybody see me get my ass beat.
J'lexis:aug ain't gone drive to no damn park to beat yo ass sit down we having a good time.
Talicia:the hell he won't.he will come and snatch a hole my ass.remember that party we went to and August beat my ass first and dragged me up outta thur.he will pop up again.

I yelled fa Aj to come on and he had a Lil attitude and I had to pop him upside the head cause he acting to much like his damn daddy.

Aj:why we gotta go mama ?
Talicia:cause yo daddy called that's why.
Aj:mane mane I was having fun.
Talicia:I know but yo daddy want us home so c'mon here boy.see yaw later.
Aliyah&Rihanna:bye Lil August lol.
Talicia:fuck yaw ducks lol.
J'lexis:later Lil sis
Talicia:aight.

We arrived home and Aj went to his room and I went to August mancave where he was laid back on the couch in his boxers watching hip hop awards encore on BET.damn he look so good I wanna kiss all on his tattoos and ride him but he mad at me so that's out.

August:leave This house again without my permission watch what I do to you.
Talicia:I wasn't doing Nothing wrong tho.
August:ion give a fuck bitch.
Talicia:ughhhh.
August:you know what cici you are really really fucking testing me right now mane.if I get up and knock you across this room you gone think a nigga did you wrong hell.
Talicia:whatever August.
August:BITCH KEEP ON.
Talicia:KISS MY ASS NIGGA

DAMN IT why I say that fa.august got up and punched me in the face causing me to fall backwards out the chair and he hit me three more times in the face and picked me up and threw me on the couch and I was crying my ass off.that shit fucking hurts like hell.

August:hoe You gone quit playing wit me.its my way, or now at all and yo dumb slow retarded ass Betta fucking realize that shit.
Talicia:why it gotta be yo way ?
(Still crying)
August:cause I said so.my way, or no way.aye aye you can shut the fuck up with that crying hell my head pounding like hell.
Talicia:you mean August.
August:I'm what bitch huh I'm what ?
(He gets in my face)
Talicia:n n nothing baby.
August:matter fact yo ass need to get August property tattooed on you so you can know you belong to me.
Talicia:baby I can't even hang with my sisters and cousin like I'm not doing nothing wrong August.
August:ion give a fuck who you hanging with bitch if I August Anthony Alsina don't give yo slow ass permission you can't do shit.
Talicia:ok bae ok.
August:help me break this weed down and bag it up.you know how to do it.after that put the pills in those Lil small zip lock bags.
Talicia:ok bae.where you going today ?
August:bitch stop asking stupid ass questions you know where I'm going.
Talicia:I don't know where you going.
August:I'm Finna hit these blocks with kirko nem.then we meeting up with future and Chris at the trap house.
Talicia:what time you coming home ?
August:ion know.but i'ma be outchea making money so don't worry about me.
Talicia:but I can't help but worry aug like I'm your wife so you know I'm gone worry.
August:my mama coming ova today to stay with us fa a few days.
Talicia:ok.
August:i'ma try be at home befo uhhh 10:00 tho aight.
Talicia:ok but just be careful and call me baby.
August:Talicia the fuck you crying fa now ?
Talicia:nothing baby I'll be ok.

August gets dressed and his mom arrives before he leaves.he hugged and kissed her.then he hugged and kissed me and I didn't wanna let him go.

August:c'mon damn now cici I gotta go pick kirko and lil mike up.
Talicia:baby stay with me .
August:cici damn now c'mon let me go its money outchea that need to be made.
Talicia:I love you auggy bear.
August:I love you more baby.

His mom and I cook and Aj is enjoying having his g-mommy here.she spoils him rotten.Chrissy comes ova so we had a Lil girls night sipping and smoking and tripping except August mom doesn't smoke weed.buhh uhh later

____________________________________________________________________ do yaw think that August will be home in time or will Talicia get a Phone call from..........
Vote🌟
Comment😊