Coma/praying fa the best

Aye um wud up wit yaw good people this right chea be yaw nigga August aka aug and I'm taking ova this chapter right chea aight.aye on sum real muthafuckin shit a nigga hurting like hell mane I'm worried about my damn wife man like we been married 6 fucking years like yeah we got married at young ass ages still in our fucking teens ya feel me cause mane I knew cici was that special ass down ass ride Ta die boss bitch chick.
Aye she fucking save a nigga from outchea in these fucking streets baby worked 3 fuckin jobs Ta support me and ha and our son who came alone like shit a nigga fucking blessed fa cici ya know and shit if anybody Ta blame hell its me.i turned my baby into this person by cheating on her and yeah I fucked her sister Nikki and Nikki told me cici was ha lil sis but I fucked Nikki anyways and I fucked other bitches.i was beating cici ass and making ha think shit was ha fault Ta cover my shit and I knew I could run and control her and how she felt bout me man like a nigga had power ova ha mane but shit I went to fucking far.
I mean karma a bitch I got served what I dished out.FUCK MANE.i gotta come clean bout some shit tho mane fa real fa real.ok when I was still in the A i was fucking wit this Lil breezy named Keri Hilson Lil mama sexy and she sing to and we was cooling it but we was having sex and da day befo uhh yesterday I fucked her one last time and I ended shit wit ha hell I'm 23 years old l'ma youngin and cici 22 she a youngin to.mane we gone fuck up but real muthafuckin shit a nigga readyTa hang up his players card and be committed Ta his wife and kids.cici a real ass woman mane all the shit I did and put ha through couldn't no Otha woman still be wit a nigga like me mane but cici she been thurr fa me and now my wife laying in the fucking hospital bed cause of me I pushed her into the arms of Otha niggas I was outchea straight fucking wilding not giving a fuck when I had a wife who adored me and was crazy about me and that always came back Ta ya boy.we gone get the fucking help we need.my mama and kids and my niggas and prince up chea waiting fa the doctors Ta come talk Ta us about my wife.this ugly ass Homer Simpson looking ass doctor asked who prince and I was and I told him I was her husband and that prince was her big brother.

August:aye bruh is my wife ok ?
Dr.Martin:Um Mr.Alsina your wife went into a coma because she took a whole bottle of hydro codeine and we pumped her stomach but as I said she in a coma and we're Monitoring her 24/7.

FUUUUUUUCK SHIT GAHHHH DAMN IT FUCK DAWG I broke down crying hell we all did like its my fault mane not herd.

Dr.Martin:we're doing everything we can to bring her back Mr.Alsina.
Princeton:doc what can we do ?
Dr.Martin:pray for the best Mr.Perez.
August:can we see her doc ?
Dr.Martin:yeah but she in ICU only two people at a time.
Princeton:aug you go ahead she yo wife.
August:aight aight.aye doc can she hear me ?
Dr.Martin:maybe cause some patients can hear when they're in a coma but I can't say for sure Mr.Alsina.shes on on the 11th floor room 1124C and she was also four months pregnant with a baby boy but she had a miscarriage I'm sorry.

So a nigga broke down in tears again we all did.and I went to go see my wife laying thurr wit IV and tubes and shit all on her body and hell yeah I cried mane but I talked Ta my baby and I hope she hurrr me.i know yaw wanna know what I said so yeah.i squeezed her hand.i know it was my baby cause she always used protection with prince.i came all up in her TMI I know.

August:hey baby I love you so much like you My heart and I know god got you.i shouldn't have cheated on you like I pushed you into the arms of other niggas but we gone work on us ya feel me like ion know what I would do if I lost you.i hate we lost our Lil boy but we gone be straight.LA is a new beginning fa us and when you come out this coma we gone talk/get help/ and be better parents to our kids.i love you baby.its team Alsina forever believe that.i love you.we all praying fa you and yo idol Toni Braxton she hurrr fa ya lol with yo Toni Braxton loving ass.i love you baby.

I kissed my wife on the lips and everybody got a chance to come see her and man so many tears was in the room like I couldn't stop and Princeton a cool dude like he was hurrr fa a nigga and our son told
His mama mommy I love you and god gone make you better so we can be a family I love you and miss you and so do My Lil sister and he kissed his mama on the cheek and hell yeah I cried when he left out the room.

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊