I miss you

Its my off day,the kids at school, August at the studio with Chris,kirko, and future cause he in LA fa a few weeks so I decided to do some shopping cause its Been right at two months since I last went cause working,doing these music videos, and dinner parties and dealing with a husband and five kids is tiring as fuck.
I decided to go to Starbucks inside the mall Ta get me a mint green tea and Ta rest fa a minute when I seen Daniel ass come towards me SHIT the fuck he want.

Daniel:long time no see stranger.
Talicia:what do you want Daniel ?
Daniel:what's with the attitude ?
Talicia:I don't have an attitude.
Daniel:I see you in these videos and I was wondering will you be in my next video.
Talicia:thanks but I'll pass.
Daniel:why you gotta be so cold Ta a nigga.
Talicia:if you don't mind I wanna enjoy my tea in peace.
Daniel:can I join you.
Talicia:no I'm good.
Daniel:oh yo husband putting it on you so good that you treating me mean.
Talicia:why you worried about me and my husband sex life fa anyways ?
Daniel:I miss you cici, like a nigga miss you bad as hell.
Talicia:well keep on missing me cause ion miss you.
Daniele:damn baby its like that ?
Talicia:omg god can you leave me alone damn.
Daniel:you can't lie Ta yourself you want me.
Talicia:lol you done lost your damn mind fa real I do not want you and there will never be a you and me ok.
Daniel:oh so you don't want this big ass dick in that pussy no mo.
Talicia:hell nah if yo name ain't
August Anthony Alsina you ain't getting this coochie baby.he the only nigga that's getting this.
Daniel:he can't fuck you good or eat you good like me.
Talicia:I know cause he do it 100X's better than you.
Daniel:I miss you cici let's fuck one more time please.
Talicia:first off stop being thirsty its not cute and second of all its plenty of females in LA you can smash or wife up.you fucking Daniel Diggy Simmons you fine as hell and you a good dude so go find you a girl.
Daniel:all that's true but ion want nobody but you cici.
Talicia:but ion want you in that way tho I'm deeply madly in love with my husband.
Daniele:so that night you called me and was talking freaky and shit Ta me meant nothing to you ?
Talicia:honestly no it was just a one night stand I was missing August and he wash her and I wanted some dick that night but that's Wer I messed up at I shouldn't have done that with you.
Daniel:I love how your pussy tasted and felt.i love you and your personality.damn a nigga wanna fuck you good every night and morning, I wanna take you shopping around the world, I wanna cater to you.i wanna sit you high on a pedestal and show you off to the world as my woman.a nigga fell in love with you in that short period of time.
Talicia:I'm happy with August and our family.i can't hurt him anymore Daniel and besides I herd you was a real hoe and ion know what games you tryna run but I'm not falling fa that shit.
Daniel:well you can't believe everything you hear cici and I'm not running games I'm being 100 with you and people think cause good guys like me exist that I'm a hoe and most chicks i had couldn't handle my dick they say its to big or I'm hurting them but you took it like only a real woman could and I need you.
Talicia:Daniel look I can't hurt you or pretend to love you cause I'm not into you like that.august has my heart.
Daniel:well august blessed to have you in his life.
Talicia:and I'm blessed to have him as well.
Daniel:one day we gone be together cici.
Talicia:no we're not cause if you Try anything I'll have you arrested.
Daniel:when the time is right god gone bring you to me.
Talicia:ha don't think that cause its not gone happen.
Daniel:it will.
Talicia:August the only one getting this coochie believe that.
Daniel:see you later baby.
Talicia:lol boy boo there will NEVA BE A YOU AND ME understand that.

Daniel winked at me and walked off like damn he sprung off a one night stand I guess the power is in the coochie lol but I'm not gone hurt August again like that.August may have his ways and a real fucked up temper and attitude but I love My husband and its me and him till the day we die

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊