Body Language

The kids are at school,September at daycare and its raining cats and dogs outside as the elder people say lol.kid was downstairs playing his PS4 just like niggas rather play the game then be cuddled up with their girl. I told him that be making me mad tho especially on days like this.i really want the D right now Lol I ain't gone lie to yaw hell. I had on my red laced pantie&bra set I bought last week from my fav store Victoria secret and my hair was in a messy bun so I went
Downstairs to his special room he call kid ink zone and I walked In.without looking he was like damn knock next time. I walked in front of the 55inch flat screen he had sitting on the stand with the game system and everything and started dancing but I guessed I pissed him off.

Kid ink:DAMN MOVE, YOU MADE ME LOOSE SHIT CICI.
Talicia:well Im sorry baby my bad.
Kid ink:I know its yo bad mane shit.i damn near won and I been. tryna beat this level all fucking morning and then you come and fucking mess me up cici.sit yo ass down some Wer shit.
Talicia:ok I said I was sorry baby I didn't mean to.
Kid ink:damn go chill with sevyn didn't she just move here.
Talicia:yeah but I wanted to spend time with you.
Kid ink:hell nah get the fuck on some Wer cici.
Talicia:you fa real ?
Kid ink:hell yeah I'm fa real. Talicia:you mad ova a stupid ass game.
Kid ink:gone get up outa here mane.
Talicia:you act more like a fucking 7yr old than a 29ur old.lil ass boy.
Kid ink:GET THE FUCK UP OUTA HERE BRUH REAL SHIT CAUSE YOU PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF MORE.
Talicia:no make me if you want me out so damn bad.

Kid got up and grabbed me by the arm,opened the door and pushed me out and slammed the door.damn niggas be serious bout they games.i tried to open the door but he locked the door so I went upstairs and grabbed my matching short silk Red robe and went to the kitchen and poured myself some orange juice mixed with regular ciroc.
I grabbed my new issue of sister2sister magazine and my idol Toni Braxton was on the cover.so of course I played her music. Kid walked in the kitchen and looked at me like he wanted to 1-800 choke my ass.com.

Kid ink:why you do that mane ?
Talicia:do what bae ?
Kid ink:make me loose the game ?
Talicia:I was just a lil silly ass game bae you mad at me cause of that ?
Kid ink:hell yeah I am mane.
Talicia:well Im sorry ok what more you want me to do or say ?
Kid ink:stay out my way today aight.
Talicia:fine I will hell.getting mad at me ova a dumb ass game .
Kid ink:fuck you mane you be doing the most.
Talicia:wow all this ova a game ok.i'm going upstairs and I'll be out yo way.

I got up to walk off and I was heading out the kitchen till kid
grabbed me pulling me into him.

Kid ink:baby look at me,look at me.
(He lifts my head)
Talicia:what ?
Kid ink:i apologize aight
I ain't mean to talk to you like that.
Talicia:yeah.
Kid ink:I love you sexy.
Talicia:I love you to bae.
Kid ink:you forgive me ?
Talicia:yeah now can I go upstairs.
Kid ink:nah.
Talicia:why not ?
Kid ink:cause I wanna fuck you real good right now.
Talicia:well I'm not in the mood anymore.
Kid ink:stop Lying.
Talicia:I'm not lying kid move.
Kid ink:you are lying.
Talicia:what makes you so sure ?
Kid ink:cause yo body language.
Talicia:well what my body language saying ?
Kid ink:that I hurt yo feelings and that you want me up inside that pussy making you feel good.
Talicia:my body language saying all that ?
Kid ink:yup and you know I'm right.
Talicia:whatever.
Kid ink:you so stubborn cici.
Talicia:no I'm not.
Kid ink:yes you are to.
Talicia:whatever I'm not.
Kid ink:baby stop acting like that damn.
Talicia:move kid ok.

He just kissed me and I kissed him back and we just kissed and he pulled my panties down and I stepped outa of Em and he stepped out his boxer and man his dick was rock hard. He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the island in the kitchen and he opened my legs and he shoved his dick all the way up inside me and it felt so good.OOOOOOHHHH AHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH YESSS YESSS AHHHHH MHMMM MHMMM MHMMM OH MY GAHH OH MY GAHH MHMMM BABY YESSSSS BABY BABY AHHHH SHIT YESSS FUUUUCK YESSSS I moaned and screamed as I grinned my pussy on his dick.you love this dick huh you love it he asked in between the kisses he placed on me YESSSSS OH MY GAHH YESSS BABY MHMMMM SHIT MHMMMM MHMMMM I came 4times all on his dick and came hard 12minutes after me.he put his boxers back on and I put my panties back on.

Kid ink:was I right about your body language lol ?
Talicia:lol shut up but yeah.
Kid ink:I love yo stubborn ass.
Talicia:I love you more baby and I'm not stubborn.
Kid ink:baby yes you are.
Talicia:I'm tired.
Kid ink:cause I laid this dick on you good that's why.
Talicia:lol shut up August.
Kid ink:what you just call me ?
Talicia:huh baby ?
Kid ink:huh baby my ass you just called me August.
Talicia:I was just playing baby I was just playing cause you called me stubborn.
Kid ink:don't fucking play with me like that again cause I damn near slapped yo ass fa real fa real cici don't do that shit no mo.
Talicia:ok baby I'm sorry I won't do that again.i love you baby.
Kid ink:I love you to baby.aye don't call me that nigga name no more.
Talicia:I won't bae.

We kissed again and he went back to his special room.i sat back down at the island and it hurt cause he fucked the shit outa of me.damn I ain't mean to call him August yaw like it just Came out.hell I had to play it off cause I hate when kid mad at me.why the fuck am I thinking of August ? shit.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊