Old Friend

So we're all at club spotlight drinking and turning up cause August,Chris, and they home boy trey just got done performing a remix song Ta bae song I luv this shit and they did the damn thing as always and these thirsty Thot bitches was going crazy lol.
So after they got off stage August nem came to our private booth we had.

Talicia:I'm so proud of you bae yaw did damn good and I'm your biggest #1fan and supporter.
August:thanks baby and I know you are.
Kirko:my niggas got these bitches panties wet up in this bitch.
Chris:let's pop bottles and blaze up fuck ya mean TURN UP.
All us:TURN DOWN FA WHAT
Chris:TURN TF UP.
All us:TURN DOWN FA WHAT.
Rihanna:yessss bae yaw slayed.i love you.
Chris:I love you mo bae.

We all drinking and smoking ya know having a good ass time when this bitch and some nigga walk up into our booth.

Chrissy:umm excuse yaw this a muthafuckin private booth so yaw dismissed booboo bye bye.
Talicia:may we help yaw ?
August:Sasha that's you ?
Sasha:yeah its me hi August. August:sup girl I ain't seen you in forever how you been ma ?
Sasha:yes I know right and I'm great.i loved you guys performance.i see you still the same ole August lol.
August:well yeah ya know a nigga always gone be the same.
Talicia:August really baby.
August:aw my bad baby.sasha this my beautiful wife Talicia.
Sasha:hi nice to meet you and she is beautiful.
Talicia:like wise and I know I'm beautiful that's why August married me duhh.
Sasha:this is my husband Rodney by the way.
August:sup bruh ?
Rodney:sup mane (they dap)
August:you got any kids ?
Sasha:yeah I have three actually and one on the way.
August:you still looking cute.
Rodney:so baby you ready we gotta pack and head to the airport and ion wanna be late.
Sasha:well it was Nice seeing you again August.
August:you to ma.so where you live at now ?
Sasha:Rochester New York.
August:aw cool.
Sasha:nice meeting you Talicia.
Talicia:mhmm hmm yeah you to Selena.
Sasha:its Sasha.
Talicia:my bad sushi.

The bitch and her husband walk off and everybody looks at me and I looked at August and I got up and walked off.i walked outside and August comes after me and right now Ion wanna talk Ta him.

August:mane what's yo fucking prob ?
Talicia:oh don't act like you don't know nigga.
August:talking bout Sasha ?
Talicia:damn right I'm talking bout that bitch.
August:mane really you tripping over that.
Talicia:hell yeah nigga.
August:mane she just a old friend that's all.
Talicia:how old of a friend is the bitch August ?
August:mane since 10th grade.
Talicia:did you use to go with her mess around with her what tell me ?
August:hell nah she like a lil sister/best friend.
Talicia:we been together since 11th grade so how come I Neva seen the tramp.
August:mane cause we kicked it on my block back in the days.
Talicia:ohhh so you was fucking her when you wasn't with me right ?
August:I ain't Neva fucked that girl mane damn calm yo ass down.
Talicia:if that was me talking Ta my old friend August you would have knocked the living day light outta my ass but yet you talking Ta another bitch in my face like i wasn't sitting by you.
August:you better fucking not either.i'll hurt you and the nigga.
Talicia:ain't this sum shit.its ok fa you to do it but I can't.
August:You really pissing me off.
Talicia:so what and nigga you disrespected me talking Ta a bitch you used to fuck on in front of me like I ain't shit.
August:I told yo ass she just a old friend and I Neva fucked her.we smoked together that's bout it.
Talicia:what else yaw do August I know you fucked the bitch.just tell me the truth.
August:aight we did kiss and she sucked my dick happy now.
Talicia:was that befo or after we got together ?
August:it was three months after you and me got together damn you happy now.
Talicia:so you cheated on me ?
August:I wouldn't call it that cause all we did was kiss and the bitch sucked my dick and that only happened once.
Talicia:that's cheating dumb ass.
August:mane the shit happened in fucking high school.
Talicia:I NEVA CHEATED ON YOU AUGUST OR NOTHING.
August:aye stop fucking yelling like you lost yo mind.
Talicia:I must couldn't suck ya dick good enough back that then so you found another bitch Ta do it.
August:mane it just happened aight.at least I ain't fuck her.
Talicia:hell how I know you telling the truth August huh how I know ?
August:cause I love you and I'm Married to you and yeah she wanted a nigga but I told the bitch I was wrong fa even letting ha suck my dick and fa kissing ha.i told her I couldn't hurt you Talicia.
Talicia:why you ain't tell me this shit back then it woulda hurt less cause that shit really hurt hearing this now.;cries)
August:cause a nigga ain't wanna lose you baby and I knew if I told you that you woulda broke up with me and you wouldn't be standing here in front of me now damn.ok I was young and I fucked up back then. Who I'm with now ?
Talicia:me.
August:exactly so don't hold that against a nigga.its the past baby.
Talicia:ok August damn I been through to much shit with you and all be damned if I let a bitch take you away from me.i will forever be Talicia Danielle Alsina and can't no bitch take my title as wife.
August:I love you so fucking much baby like damn I love you.
Talicia:you better cause can't nobody love you or hold you down like me or deal with the shit you put me through.
August:I know baby and fa you a nigga grateful and Blessed.
Talicia:please August don't ever cheat on me or mess around cause you my first and only love.i want us to be together till god call us home.
August:you have my word baby and ion wanna lose yo love or trust.
Talicia:you'll Neva lose my love August Anthony Alsina.
August:you a bad bitch.
Talicia:damn right I am nigga hell ya mean..
August:I thought you was gone hit her with that ciroc bottle.
Talicia:hell I started to but why waste good liquor on a bitch like that.
August:aight lol lets go have fun and finish turning up with our peeps and when we get home is out this dick in ya good.
Talicia:we can do it right now in the car lol.
August:lol freaky ass.
Talicia:I can't wait I guess.

August and I kissed before heading back in.i come from the ghetto and I keeps it hood no matter where I go.when it come Ta my husband,my bae,my boo,my world hell my everything
August Anthony Alsina oh hell yeah bets believe I will fuck a bitch up bout this nigga ion care how many black eyes he give me he my nigga and I love him and i'ma ride fa my man call me crazy if yaw want but cici loves her auggy bear.

________________________________________________________________ well damn lol cici breaking bad now or what ?
Vote🌟
Comment😊