Its not my fault

Man I swear I'm bout to go fucking crazy on god.kid in one ear August in the other and mama Sheila ass working my fucking nerve to like gahh damn leave me the fuck Alone shit.kid cici you hurt me I'm the one fa you, August baby you gone leave me don't leave FUCK YOU HOE cici you My heart.i think August schizophrenic&bipolar like he fucking delusional.cici you still fucking kid,you still fucking Princeton, you wanna fuck usher.I'm like August no. Touring,acting,dinner parties,five kids, and dealing with August Wer is my time to relax its like I'm always busy.Aj basketball chay&kaykay cheer leading and mya majorette.thank god September still real young.august therapy opponents I'm just fucking tired man ughh.but the kids are so sweet and helpful.they help me clean up and cook and my lil September smiles lights up my heart.i love all five of my babies.
I went upstairs to the bedroom and August was watching the cowboys vs New England game and I got in bed beside him.

Talicia:who winning ?
August:Dallas cowboys right now.
Talicia:who you want to win.
August:ion like neither of Em but I'm going fa the cowboys this game.YEA TOUCHDOWN ON YOU NIGGAS YEA.
Talicia:lol I see you into this game.
August:yea baby.
Talicia:did you take yo medicine today ?
August:nope.
Talicia:and why not ?
August:cause Ion want to.
Talicia:but baby Dr.Britton said to take it everyday.
August:damn what's Onè day cici ?
Talicia:what you drinking ?
August:ciroc.
Talicia:really August ?
August:cici stop treating me like I'm handy cap.
Talicia:I'm not baby I'm just saying.
August:you treat me like I'm mentally challenged and shit STOP BITCH DAMN.
Talicia:take yo medicine August damn and stop drinking so much and smoking you herd what Dr.Britton said.
August:FUCK YOU AND DR.BRITTON YAW BOTH CAN SUCK MY DICK.I'MA KEEP DRINKING AND SMOKING CAUSE I LUV THAT SHIT.
Talicia:August I am trying to help you baby damn.
August:fuck you cause you think you all good cause you ain't got this shit.FUCK YOU CICI.
Talicia:ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU GOT IT AUGUST IT NOT MY FAULT.IM JUST TRYNA HELP YOU BABY.
(Cries)
August:cici this shit ain't right mane why me I'm August fucking Anthony muthafuckin Alsina ion pose Ta have a mental condition.
Talicia:baby you not the only famous person with this so stop throwing yourself a pity party.august I'm here Fa you baby.
August:you always have been baby that's why I love you.
Talicia:I love you to auggy bear.

He finally took his medicine and after the game went off we had hardcore sex showered and went to the pick the kids up and came back home and had family night.my crazy loving dysfunctional life lol but I luv it got damn it i luv it

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊