Hell ta the muthaf**king No

OMG OMG OMG yaw I'm super excited my idol/boss Toni Braxton called me saying they have a audition for this music video fa Nelly and she showed them my pic and nelly wants me to be his girl YAAAAAAAY but I told her I have to talk to August about that cause the video involves kissing and touching and I know August gone be like www.hellNah.com//.org lol but I mean this is like a dream come true and I'm cool with my idol man who ain't happy and I can tell nelly about August so bae can get his career on the roll.i told her I'll let know in 48hrs cause the video shoot is set for next Friday and Saturday.
August decided to stay here fa two weeks with me YAAAAY but he was upstairs in the bedroom in the bed watching TV so I went up there and I got in bed and climbed on top of him and started kissing all on him.

August:what you want cici ?
Talicia:what ?
August:what you want ?
Talicia:what makes you think I want something bae ?
August:lol cause I know you baby so what you want ?
Talicia:well its more of I need your approval baby
(Kiss on him more)
August:approval fa what Shawdy ?
Talicia:well bae my idol/boss Toni Braxton recommended me fa music video and she showed them my pics and they want me as the leading lady in rapper nelly video.
August:does it involved kissing and touching and shit ?
Talicia:yeah baby so can I ?
August:you know better than Ta ask me some shit like that Shawdy.
Talicia:is that a yes or no August ?
August;hell nah.
Talicia:August please baby please they paying me 20,000$ tho baby and that's money I can add Ta yo money.
August:I said hell nah.
Talicia:August.
August:August my ass nah mane.
Talicia:baby why not ?
August:CAUSE I SAID SO SHIT.
Talicia:baaaaae this is a dream come true please plus its just a video and I can help You get yo singing career started.
August:Hell nah cici and if I do that i'ma do it on my fucking own and ion need nobody saying what they did fa aug or if it wasn't fa ya wife nigga you wouldn't be shit.
Talicia:its not like that baby this is something I always dreamed of.
August:HELL TA THE MUTHAFUCKING NO CICI SHIT STOP ASKING ME DAMN.
Talicia:you mean.
August:you lucky I'm changing cause yo ass would have been laid out in that floor and God knows I'm trying so fucking hard not to hurt you.
Talicia:OHHHHH ok so when you become a famous singer you can have other wanna be video hoes in yo shit and touch on them and kiss them and shit but I can't do a fucking video shoot ?
August:HELL TA THE MUTHAFUCKING NO.the fuck you crying fa mane ?
Talicia:c c cause a a August its only a video shoot nothing serious and you told me to chase my dreams and now you snatching it away from me baby.ion want nelly,Omarion,Justin Biber, Justin timberlake none of them my heart, love,loyalty, and everything is for you baby and nobody else just you AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA but hey its your way or no way right ? I love and support you through Whatever even if ion like it or agree I still love and support you baby damn why can't you do the same fa me ?
(Crying hard)
August:aye get the fuck up off me with this emotional shit Shawdy get out ya feeling cause my answer remains the same hell Ta the muthafucking no.
Talicia:August,August,August, August, auggy bear.
August:DAMN CICI I SAID HELL TA THE MUTHAFUCKING NO.
Talicia:ok hope you happy.
August:very.

I got off him and walked downstairs and called Toni Braxton and told her I'll be at that video shoot.i love August but I gotta chase all my dreams and I hope August forgives me but I have to follow my dreams yaw.

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊