You gotta tell him

I spent the night with Daniel and we woke up the next morning and he offered me breakfast and a shopping spree but I didn't want anything I just wanted to get to the house.i know what I did was wrong I had no business doing that but its not like I'm a hoe or something I mean i only had sex with Princeton and Daniel.its not like I fucked every nigga in LA. I fucking love August ok I do and I love sex to I love sex.on the way to the house I told Daniel this can Neva happen again and that we couldn't see each other anymore and he was hurt but I can't do this man like no.
We pulled up to the house and i see two chicks with blue and purple hair who was putting Bahja stuff in the car and I hear Bahja screaming and crying so I run into the house and her and Princeton are at each others throat like damn what's really going on.
Bahja runs to me and I hugged her and she tells me she'll call me and see me later.she left out and slammed the door.i looked at Princeton who looked me.

Princeton:where was you cici ?
Talicia:at friend house.what happened with you and Bahja bro ?
Princeton:I fucked up Lil sis big time.
Talicia:me to.
Princeton:what you mean me to ?
Talicia:I asked you first.
Princeton:Bahja found out I was cheating on her and was having sex with this chick from the store and that I got her pregnant.i couldn't lie to her but shit I want Bahja back.what you do ?
Talicia:I had sex with a friend I met twice.
Princeton:damn we both fucked up but what made you do that ?
Talicia:i herd you and Bahja fucking and I wanted August so bad but he wasn't here and I called Daniel and he picked me up around the corner and we went to his house and did it Twíçé.
Princeton:cici I would expect that from somebody else but not you.
Talicia:really prince ? you and me had sex to.
Princeton:yeah we were boyfriend/girlfriend at the time tho.
Talicia:I thought with pussy and not My mind.
Princeton:are you gone tell August ?
Talicia:hell no he'll beat my ass.
Princeton:as crazy as you are about August you go and do some shit like that to him.
Talicia:I feel terrible about it.but he cheated on me several times then with my sister at that and August took me down through there and I always always forgave him.
Princeton:but he showing you he changed and then this wow.
Talicia:I can't tell him.
Princeton:yeah he wrong and I know he wish he could undo all the shit he did to you but you had no business fucking Daniel cici and he ain't nothing but a hoe.
Talicia:I just wanted to fuck him ion want him.
Princeton:you gotta tell him.
Talicia:and risk loosing him hell nah what you smoking bruh ?
Princeton:as your best friend/bro you gotta tell him cause the way you love him and you all up in his face and he smiling and shit thinking everything 100 between yaw its gone eat you alive and you won't be able to live with that secret cause cici you sensitive as fuck and you care about people feelings.its better you tell him now.
Talicia:prince I can't cause I love him and Ion wanna lose him.
Princeton:cici by keeping it from him only gone make things worse and whatever happens gone happen anyway and I'm being 100 with you cause ion want you to lose the love of your life like I just lost mine today.
Talicia:but I'm scared and August ass crazy ain't no telling what he gone do to me.
Princeton:did you use protection with Daniel ?
Talicia:yes only nigga fuck me without a condom is August and hell since we been together August and I Neva used protection and after we had Aj I got on the pill and I recently stopped using them that's how September got here.
Princeton:well I lost Bahja,I got another baby on the way and I know she hates me.
Talicia:she mad as hell but she doesn't hate you prince.
Princeton:how you know tho ?
Talicia:because she crazy about you.she loves you the way I love August and she gone be mad fa a minute but she'll be back.you end it with that chick at the store but just be there for yo child with her and you and Bahja do what yaw gotta do to make yaw relationship work.
Princeton:thanks best friend.
Talicia:can I stay here with you a Lil longer cause I know August not gonna wanna be around me.
Princeton:you can stay as long as you want and we gone be here fa each other and help each other get through this ok.thats what best friends are for.
Talicia:thanks prince.
Princeton:you about to cry aren't you ?
Talicia:y y yeah.h how you know ?
Princeton:cause you my best friend I know you better than you know yourself like you know me better than I know myself.

Princeton wrapped his arms around me and I just cried my heart out into his chest and he kissed the top of my head.once I stopped crying I looked at Princeton.

Talicia:you think he'll forgive me ?
Princeton:yeah he will.
Talicia:what makes you so sure about that ?
Princeton:cause man all the shit and hurt he did to you and put you through and you always forgave him cici.he did far more hurt to you.ok you fucked one nigga other him.when you and I where having sex we were a couple and he had hurt you bad at that time.even when you and I were having sex you called me August plenty of times but i ignored it cept for that first time.
Talicia:ion know what I'll do without August.
Princeton:he can't live without you either cici and yeah he gone be pissed and he gone prolly be like mane shit karma a bitch cause I did her wrong.
Talicia:I guess.

Princeton and I talked and went to grab some hot wings and shit and came back Ta the house and had a best friend day and watched movies on Netflix.i know when August gets here i'ma be a total wreck but I did this so I gotta face the music as old people say.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊