I Can't Find It

Its another monday and Aj is at school and August downstairs on the living room couch sleep cause we had Chris,Rihanna,kirko, and Chrissy over last night and the turn up was to real and of course they brought their boys so Aj could play with his cousins.august has a hangover my poor bae don't feel good.
I decided to clean up downstairs and our bedroom cause after everyone left August and I had sex while watching our sex tape we made.he told me three times to take it out once we were done but I was like it'll be ok I'll do it in the morning.so I went to take the DVD out but it wasn't there so I checked everywhere in the bedroom, hell I even checked downstairs and it was nowhere to be Fõuńd so i checked our bedroom again and downstairs again still couldn't find that damn tape.august gone murder my ass if that tape don't pop up.i didn't show nobody cause that's for August and my eyes only and I know damn well he didn't show kirko nem so ion know where the hell that tape could be.i hate to wake August up fa one he in a bad mood today,then he got a hangover,he hate being woke up out his sleep, and he told me to take it out the fucking DVD player last night three times and I didn't do it.he gone be so fucking mad at me.i gotta tell him tho.pray fa me yaw.

Talicia:bae,bae, bae wake up.
August:get the fuck on cici can't you see a nigga sleep damn stop fucking with me shit.
Talicia:August wake up baby its important.
August:it ain't that damn important whatever it is now get the fuck on
sumWer.
Talicia:August I'm serious baby its really important.
August:if you don't get on sumWer i'ma hurt you cici damn leave me the fuck alone mane.
Talicia:August please please baby wake up its important.
August:WHAAAAT MANE DAMN. ?
Talicia:I can't find it.
August:you can't find what ?
Talicia:the tape.
August:aye be mo specific what fucking tape is you talking bout ?
Talicia:our sex tape.
August:you woke me up fa dat bullshit mane.its Wer Eva the hell you put it after you took it out the DVD player.
Talicia:see that's the thing baby I n n Neva took it out and I went to do it a few minutes ago and its missing.
August:I know damn fucking well yo ass better be playing.
Talicia:no I'm not playing I'm so dead ass serious.
August:so you mean Ta tell me our shit missing and it might be outchea sumWer.
Talicia:yeah.
August:mane I fucking told yo ole dumb ass Ta take the Muthafucka out three times after we got done having sex.why the fuck you ain't do it bitch ?
Talicia:cause I was like it'll be ok till in the morning so I went to sleep right after you.
August:you be doing some of the most dumbest stupidest shit cici.WHY THE FUCK YOU AINT TAKE IT OUT LAST NIGHT LIKE I TOLD YOU TO HELL.
Talicia:I'm sorry August ok I'm sorry baby(starts crying)
August:SORRY AINT GONE BRING THE MUTHAFUCKA BACK CICI SORRY JUST AINT GONE FUCKING WORK THIS GAHH DAMN TIME.
Talicia:what you want me to do baby ?
August:AINT A MUHTHAFUCKIN THANG YOU CAN DO CICI OUR FUCKIN TAPE OUTCHEA SUMWER.
Talicia:I looked all over our bedroom,our closet, our bathroom and all downstairs and I can't find it, I can't find it.
August:you so fucking dumb if ya ass woulda took the shit out last night when I told ya to we wouldn't be going through this shit.my head hurt,I got a mean ass hangover,I'm sleepy as fuck and you hit me with some shit like this.

August slapped my ass so hard I fell on the couch crying harder and he snatched me up by my neck and slung me in the floor and I kept crying.

Talicia:baby I'm sorry(tears running down my face)
August:sorry my ass our fucking business could be outchea sumWer and you constantly saying sorry fuck that shit.hell knowing you yo ass prolly gave it to Chrissy cause they ain't leave till like an hour befo Aj got up fa school.
Talicia:I ain't give it to her why would I show her our shit ion need nobody seeing yo dick.you sure you ain't show kirko nem.
August:mane hell nah.ion need another nigga looking at my dick or my wife.bitch yo ass better find that Muthafucka and I'm not playing with you.
Talicia:August I can't find it I told you that.
August:let that fucking tape not pop up watch the fuck I do to you.
Talicia:I ain't wanna make a sex tape no way you did baby.
August:it don't fuckin Matta cici we did and I told yo ass three fucking times Ta take the Muthafucka out when we got done having sex but yo dumb ass didn't and our shit missing.you better find it cause if you don't bitch I promise i'ma fuck you up.