It don't matter

We had to end up staying in LA another week due to my injuries cause I passed out again as well from the beating August had given me.he pissed off saying cause of me he missing money but hell kirko got it, he know not to cross August hell everybody knows not to cross August.mama Sheila still here with us which is cool cause she been helping me while August linked up with usher and they did a few shows so I'm tryna figure out how the hell Im making him miss out on money tho.
I'm healing well and my eye is almost back to normal.My mama calling saying Aj keeps crying cause he miss August and I and she fussing at me.my sisters tripping on me and my cousin Rihanna as well.they all saying I changed and I'm acting funny and shit.they just don't fucking know nor understand its not me its August ok.i love August like the stars love the night sky.i love August like a poet love to write.i love August more than I love myself.we been together since 11th grade I mean he my everything.me without August is like a body without a heart cause you can't live without a heart ya know.i cry many nights cause of how he do me but I'll never leave him I said at the alter on our wedding day for better or for worse till death do us part and I'm sticking to my words.everyone saying leave him cici leave him.Hell nah I won't ever leave my husband regardless of what.
I was sitting on the balcony looking at the beautiful city of LA when August came and sat beside me in the other chair.

August:aye mane we need Ta talk.
Talicia:about what baby ?
August:stop fucking playing stupid damn cici.
Talicia:I was just asking a question cause I wanna know what we need to talk about baby.
August:mane you know damn fucking well what I'm talking about shit.
Talicia:aug I don't know.
August:I know you don't ole dumb ass slow ass bitch.
Talicia:can you stop calling me out my name please.
August:and if I don't the fuck you gone do HUH WHAT THE FUCK YOU GONE DO BITCH ?
Talicia:N n nothing.
August:that's what I fucking thought hoe.
Talicia:what you wanna talk about baby ?
August:about when yo ugly ass left without my permission.
Talicia:oh ok baby.
August:what made yo ass up and go when I told yo ignorant ass you couldn't go ?
Talicia:well yo mom and Chrissy were like go, you need to have fun you grown and shit.i was like no but I guess they got to me.
August:see you stupid as fuck bitch fa real.yo ass listening Ta my mama and Chrissy the fuck really.
Talicia:I apologized August ok why you still mad about this its been two weeks ago now.
August:gahh damn it ion give a flying fuck if it was a week,a month or a year bitch.I'm pissed off about it.
Talicia:you can do whatever the hell you wanna do when you wanna do it with yo niggas but hell I can't even sit in the fucking backyard aug like that's not cool bae.
August:IM OUTCHEA MAKING MONEY, IM ON MY FUCKING GRIND FUCK YA MEAN, I AINT OUTCHEA PLAYING.HELL IM DOING WHAT I GOTS TA DO FA US.
Talicia:I apologize August ok I'm so sorry ok I'm sorry IM SORRY
(Cries/he slaps me)
August:bitch don't ever fucking yell at me like you lost yo gahh damn mind.
Talicia:ok ok ok I'm sorry bae.
August:I told you what would happen if you up and left with my mama and Chrissy anyways.
Talicia:I know baby and I told them that but they persuaded me and you made me mad when I was tryna show you love.
August:IT DONT MATTER CICI IT DONT MATTER.
Talicia:how come it don't matter August ?
August:cause you know fucking better regardless what my mama and Chrissy say.i told you not to go but nah you got yo ass on the plane anyway bitch.you knew not to go but you did cause yo ass wanted to.you yo own fucking person how the next Muthafucka gone make you do sum.
Talicia:they did persuade me baby.
August:IT DONT MATTER CICI YOU KNEW WHAT I FUCKING SAID THO BUT YOU WAS LIKE FUCK AUGUST.
Talicia:what do you want from me baby damn I'm trying so hard to please you and keep you happy what more you want I'll do it aug tell me baby please tell me
(Cries harder)
August:GET OUTTA YA GAHH DAMN FEELINGS, STOP CRYING FA I BEAT YO ASS HOE SHUT UP(august punch me in the mouth/I cry harder)
Talicia:ok bae ok I'll shut up.
August:SHUT THE FUCK UP OLE WANNA BE GHETTO ASS BITCH.
Talicia:baby ok ok ok.
August:when we get back to Atlanta I'm taking yo car keys,I'm putting a new passcode on ya Phn,I'm locking you in the house or I'll have somebody watch you.you gone do as I tell you to do and the beatings will be worse if you ever disrespect me again or don't do as I say.
Talicia:what about Aj how he gone get home ?
August:he gone start riding the school bus.
Talicia:ok.you can't lock me in the house and I can't do nothing without my car keys.
August:you wanna fuck that Princeton nigga.
Talicia:noooo baby Princeton is my god brother and he married anyways.
August:you want his dick in you don't ya ?
Talicia:nooooo baby nooo.all I want is you.
August:you ain't shit bitch.
Talicia:but you my everything August Anthony Alsina.
August:yeah whatever.
Talicia:bae you are.
August:I'll kill you if you ever leave me.
Talicia:August I love you.

I get up to walk in front of him and I put my head on his chest and I look up at him with tears in my eyes and he look at me like he mad.he pushed me into the railing of the balcony and choked me.

August:YOU ARE MINE, YOU ARE AUGUST PROPERTY BITCH.(he let me go)
Talicia:I know baby I know.

He picks me up and throw me in the room on the floor and walks out and slam the door.i laid there in one spot and I cried and cried for ion know how long when I herd the door open and seen mama Sheila look down at me with only a worried look a mother gives her child.she helped me up and we sat on the edge of the bed and she held me as I cried into her chest.why is August like this towards me when I love him like hell.

__________________________________________________________________ what should Talicia do ?
How do yaw feel about mama Sheila ?
Please let me know
Vote🌟
Comment😊