Rule breaker

I was board when I got off from work so I called Chrissy to meet me for drinks at Gus's bar&grill and no I didn't ask August hell I'll be home before he will.matter fact fuck his rules I can't do it anymore and I'm going to tell him that hell.
I can't live by those stupid ass rules.for one I cater to him all the time.
I do hold him down its just i be scared i'ma lose him to the game like what wife wouldn't worry.
I cook damn near everyday and I do respect him and i can't help i have a smart mouth.i know not to get to smart with him cause he'll knock me the fuck out.then with the time of getting home 8:30 the fuck I'ma grown ass woman and the time for no more txt msgs or calls 9:15 nigga please and plus ion talk or txt that many people.
I just can do them gahh damn rules I can't its to much he gone be pissed but I'm not doing them rules.i told Chrissy about it she was tripping cause kirko skinny ass was doing her the same way.

Chrissy:girl these niggas done lost they fucking mind.we grown ass women.
Talicia:I know right.most of the shit August had on that paper I do anyways nigga the fuck.
Chrissy:exactly like c'mon now we not children lol.
Talicia:he had a stupid rule its stupid to me.
Chrissy:bish what is it ?
Talicia:I stop will being in my feelings cause it irritates my husband some shit like that.
Chrissy:lol girl aug is stupid as fuck, he really had that on the paper ?
Talicia:girl yes I said to myself slow ass nigga.
Chrissy:i herd Chris beat riri ass cause she broke his rules but she was getting up with him.me and kirko got into it we was fighting our asses off.
Talicia:well umm Im fucked cause I can't whoop August ass I tried but Neva succeeded.
Chrissy:girl you crazy ass hell.you scared of him.
Talicia:not really because I'm here and I didn't call him or txt him.
Chrissy:well good luck cause you must forgot aug crazy as hell.
Talicia:I know but Chrissy I can't do them rules they driving me crazy and he just like so hard on me.
Chrissy:well you are August property and you know how he is
I'm just being honest.
Talicia:yeah August property that I am cause he run thangs but fuck them rules those I'm not doing.

My phone started to ring and it was August but I ignored it and he called 7more times but I kept ignoring his calls and he txt me 7times but I didn't read Em.we had four more drinks and after that I headed home and I see August is home and at this point I don't care.i walk in the house and I walk into the living room to see August and Aj watching TV.

Aj:hey mommy.
Talicia:hey Lil man.
Aj:where were you mommy ?
Talicia:out with auntie Chrissy.
Aj:oh ok.
August:go upstairs Aj let me talk to yo mama.put your earphones in and close yo door.
Aj:yes sir.

After Aj went upstairs I stood there and August got up and I moved back a little but he slapped me and I fell back hitting my head on the end of the table and yes I cried cause that shit hurt and he took off his belt and started beating me till he got tired and I cried my ass off till he snatched my ass up and threw me on the couch.

August:so you a rule breaker now ?
Talicia:leave me alone just leave me alone (still crying)
August:(slaps me again) bitch you better fucking answer me.
Talicia:I can't do those rules August I can't baby.
August:aight since you wanna be Lil miss bad ass I'm really Finna be extra hard on you.
Talicia:you get to do what you want and come and go as you please but I can't thats not fair baby.
August:I'm outchea making money and working ion be doing shit wrong and ion fuck with no niggas but kirko nem and ion fuck around with these thirsty ass Thot ass bitches.money hungry ass hoes.thats yo fucked up mind thinking a nigga outchea fucking around on you.you prolly fucking around with that pretty boy Princeton.
Talicia:no I'm not.
August:dumb retarded ass bitch.
Talicia:FUCK YOU
(He Hit me in the eye twice)
August:bitch get yo stupid ass upstairs lets go.
Talicia:stop, leave me alone August leave me alone.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs and threw me in the bed and took my shoes off and i cried like a Lil baby and I felt my eye I know its black.

August:SHUT UP DAMN.take yo ass to sleep.
Talicia:ok ok ok
August:why you still crying, I just told you to shut up bitch.
Talicia:ok ok ok bae ok.
August:you like pissing me off Talicia.i should beat you again
Talicia:NOOOO PLEASE DONT BABY.
August:you gone learn Talicia.

He starts to walk out but I stopped him.

Talicia:w w where you going baby ?
August:back downstairs to watch TV with our son.take yo ass to sleep and make sure you put make up on yo eye it looks bad.
Talicia:ok.

He walked out and I looked in the mirror at my eye and I just got back in bed and cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I know this chapter sucked but i'ma be sure to make the next chapter good tho

Vote🌟
Comment😊