Why you choose to play with me

Heeeeyy yaw wud up ? Its me the sexy Talicia.anyways I am so ready to go home and shower and sit in my big beautiful backyard drink me some wine and listen to my girl Monica ole songs. I'm just getting off work and bae picking me up cause I had to get my car worked on. My god brother aka my best friend Jacob aka Princeton or prince work with me.our moms are besties by the way. I'm waiting on bae to come so Jacob and I are outside talking.

Jacob:you coming ova yo mama house tomorrow fa the bar-b-que or nah ?
Talicia:yeah, well I gotta see what August gone do.
Jacob:mane you better be there.
Talicia:and nigga if I don't then what ?
Jacob:I'm not gone be your bestie no mo.
Talicia:boy boo you love me to much to stay mad at me.
Jacob:trick.
Talicia:hoe.
Jacob:whore.
Talicia:slut tramp.
Jacob:prostitute.
Talicia:lol fuck you.
Jacob:I sho wanna fuck you.
Talicia:you had yo chance to but you messed that up booboo.
Jacob:yeah whatever Talicia.
Talicia:you did prince.
Jacob:how tho ?
Talicia:hmm let me see...oh yeah you went with the middle school hoe and you got two kids by the bitch.
Jacob:that's my wife now so chill and she ain't like that no more.
Talicia:I guess you figured out how to turn a hoe into a house wife.
Jacob:damn chill cici.you got with August Alsina.kinda name is that ?
Talicia:the name I be screaming every night when he beating this pussy up with that good dick.my husband.
Jacob:mane whatever sprung ass Lil girl.
Talicia:you mad or nah prince ?
Jacob:you lucky i love you bruh lol.you got a smart ass mouth.
Talicia:I love you to big fro ass nigga.
Jacob:what you doing once you get to the house ?
Talicia:shower and sip me some wine and listen to some music.what about you ?
Jacob:ion know just yet but I prolly drink on something and call roc nem over.but I hope you be at yo mama house tomorrow.but leave November at home.
Talicia:I'll see and his name is August nigga stop playing.
Jacob:he don't like me and I damn sho don't like him.
Talicia:yaw need to stop.me and Sasha get along so you and August need to get along.bruh yaw to grown fa this childish shit.
Jacob:tell yo hubby not me.

I hug Princeton and dap him and august pulled up and Lawd I know he Finna get in my shit.him Princeton can't stand each other at all.bae think I wanna fuck prince but he my bestie/god Brother and the feelings I had for prince been gone way before August and I hooked up.i got in the car and I tried to kiss him but he turned his head and pulled off.

Talicia:damn baby really I can't have no kiss ?
August:ask yo Lil punk ass boyfriend.
Talicia:why you even gotta go there.thats my bestie/god brother.
August:you hugging all on him and shit cici the fuck wrong with you stupid ass girl.
Talicia:its not even like that tho.
August:whatever.
Talicia:oh my god you always getting mad at me for no damn reason.
August:fuck you.
Talicia:bae ion like him like that.
August:whatever.i see you take me as a muthafuckin joke and shit bitch.
Talicia:you always accusing me of messing around with prince or any nigga.I'm not that type of woman August damn.
August:whatever.
Talicia:fine be mad ion even care anymore cause you...(he cut me off)
August:you better shut the fuck up while you have the gahh damn chance to.if I pull this fucking car over i'ma hit you in yo muthafuckin face bitch.
Talicia:ughhh oh my goodness.ok august ok.

He pulled over into target parking lot and turned the car off and balled up his fist and hit me in the face three times as hard as he could and I cried and he hit me in the mouth and I opened the car door to spit out blood and I was still crying.

August:WHY YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY WITH ME TALICIA.
Talicia:leave me alone.(crying)

August:THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY TO ME(he hit me in the mouth) SHUT UP BITCH AND I MEAN SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Talicia:i'ma shut up baby ok i'ma shut up i'ma shut up(still crying)
August:Talicia stop fucking crying before I give yo dumb ass something to cry about.bitch.

We go pick Aj up from school and to get something to eat.

Aj:daddy wud up ?
August:sup Lil nigga.
Aj:mommy sup.mommy sup.
August:cici I know you hear our son talking to you.
Talicia:I didn't hear him bae.
August:yo slow ass hear what the fuck you wanna hear.
Talicia:seriously I didn't hear him.
August:he was speaking to you dumb ass woman.
Talicia:hey mommy Big boy.
Aj:you straight mommy ?
Talicia:yeah I'm just tired.
August:I should slap you cici.
Talicia:I ain't even do nothing, you always doing that to me.
August:shut up do that hell.

We got home and ate.i showered and I'm sipping on my wine and my lip hurt but oh well.august ass went to sleep and Aj in his bedroom playing video games.i get to relax by myself.i can't believe August think I wanna fuck off on him with Princeton.ughhh he kills me with that shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~do yaw think Talicia may still have feelings for Princeton tho he her bestie/god bro ?
Should Talicia try harder at fighting August back ?

Vote🌟
Comment😊