Rumor has it

Well I had a good day today I was out my with my big sister J'lexis,the besties Kenya,Jazmine and Chrissy and of course my fav cousin riri.we got our nails and feet done,went shopping, and out to eat and to have drinks.it felt so good to be with my girls we had a ball to yaw and now I'm heading home to my men my hubby and son.i miss my men.i know August ready fa me to get home anyways .he spent this day with Aj and I know he prolly sleep by now cause when him and his daddy together August always wear his lil but out.
I pulled into the driveway cut my car off and grabbed my stuff and cut my car alarm on and walked towards the house.once I made it in and went upstairs to put my. Stuff up I peeped in Aj room and he was knocked out.i headed back downstairs and walked into August mancave where he was playing some video game and he saw me and paused the game.

Talicia:hey baby.
August:so we doing it like that now cici ?
Talicia:what you talking about ?
August:you know good and damn well what I'm talking about.
Talicia:no I promise you I don't I'm confused bae.
August:why is you lying cici ?
Talicia:lying about what August ion even know what the hell you talking about nigga.
August:yeah bitch you know you playing like you got amnesia and shit.
Talicia:I just walked in the house and you talking about what the hell ever August shit I'm confused.
August:you was on a secret rendezvous with that Princeton nigga.
Talicia:no I wasn't hell I haven't seen or herd from Princeton since shit popped off that day at his house.
August:you tell me not to cheat but yet you fucking off on me with pretty boy prince.
Talicia:August baby omg I'm not cheating on you with Princeton or anybody else.
August:you a gahh damn lie you ole dirty ass hoe.
Talicia:wait hold up where you getting this shit from baby cause its not true.
August:rumor has it you fucking around with the nigga.yaw meet up at five star hotels and restaurants and shit.
Talicia:c'mon now baby you know that's a lie when I be at home 24/7 and with you mostly and I only hang with Chrissy and riri but hell I haven't really been hanging with em till today.
August:mane you fucking off on me since I gave you privilege to start hanging back out.
Talicia:OMG aug I mostly be with you now or at home so between that time frame please do tell me how I have time to fuck off on you I'm just asking.matter fact who told you.
August:my nigga trey and Gotti said they been seeing you.
Talicia:WOOOOOW you gone believe yo niggas befo me August ok I see how you do it now.i barely even know them ugly ass niggas.
August:I know you like pretty boy Princeton.
Talicia:I do not like him like that, I never liked Princeton like that.that's my fucking god brother/BFF and I Neva thought of him in that way.
August:let find out I promise i'ma fuck you and ole boy up.
Talicia:nah let me find out you reaching out to that Sasha bitch mr.she only sucked my dick.i'ma fuck you and her up a bitch gone get killed.
August;who is you talking to mane huh ?
Talicia:that muthafuckin owl that said who.
August:you a bold lil bitch now.
Talicia:what you Finna run Ta Sasha huh ?
August:you Finna txt Princeton.
Talicia:how dare you believe them cartoon character looking ass niggas August like fa real tho baby.
August:why you bring that Sasha bitch up then ?
Talicia:so you could she how it feels Ta be accused of some shit that ain't even not true.
August:I'm sorry damn Just thinking bout you being with that nigga piss me off.
Talicia:well stop thinking like that cause Ion want nobody but you.please baby we have to stop letting folks come between us.
August:yeah you right baby.
Talicia:I promise you I'll Neva cheat on you baby.
August:I know and you ain't gotta worry bout me cheating on you either.
Talicia:like you said its team Alsina till the end believe that.
August:c'mere baby.

I walked ova to August and we began kissing and I felt him get hard so yaw know what happened no need to say no more

_______________________________________________________________sorry fa da short chapter but a bish gotta roll out fa Lil minute

Vote🌟
Comment😊