This Gotta Stop

Every gahh damn time August do good he find away Ta fuck up.here it is another Friday night and he out with his niggas nem lied Ta me like he and I was gone spend this day together but guess what ? August isn't here and I'm pissed off cause I could have went out with my girls tonight but he wasn't gone let me go anyways tho.Chrissy called saying kirko called her saying they was shot at like TF really just leave this shit alone that's all they gotta do.I'm in the living room watching TV and August walks in. High and tipsy and sits by me.i look at him like really nigga.

August:look ion wanna hurr ya mouth about shit and ion wanna talk about it.
Talicia:baby why yaw constantly doing this shit playing out here in these streets like yaw life ain't real.
August:what I just say cici damn.
Talicia:I herd you but i'ma still ask about it,talk about it whatever.
August:we ain't dead tho shit we straight.
Talicia:you don't get it August this shit yaw out here doing is dangerous.
August:mane look we know what we doing outchea so shut up and stop fucking talking Ta me and asking me shit.
Talicia:this gotta stop like this gotta stop.
August:please don't fucking start with me bout this shit cici.
Talicia:ok so you want Aj Ta grow up and sell dope and crack and shit ? huh ?
August:hell fucking nah I'll beat his Lil ass if he say he wanna do it or think of doing That shit.
Talicia:but you do it baby.
August:I'm doing what I do outchea fa a reason hell and you know That.
Talicia:ok baby.im just saying tho.
August:fuck you ole dumb ass broad.
Talicia:well damn ok why you getting all mad at me fa I ain't do nothing.
August:you better shut up bitch.
Talicia:lol you mad cause I care and shit WOW now that's dumb bae.
August:mane a nigga tired of you saying that shit.
Talicia:you come in High and drunk and talking crazy mhmm ok.
August:you started this shit tho you fucking wit me hell.
Talicia:what happened Ta us spending the day together aug huh ?
August:I changed my mind that's what.
Talicia:aw ok so next time I plan a day fa us i'ma just go out with Chrissy nem.
August:yo ass ain't doing shit without my permission.try Me i'ma fuck you up.stop being so damn stupid cici cause you know damn fucking well I'll hurt you.
Talicia:well don't tell me shit and you ain't gone do it.
August:don't you ever tell me what I better or better not do.stay in yo place.
Talicia:sorry baby calm down.
August:nah shut the fuck up talking Ta me.
Talicia:baby Im just saying tho I ..(
(Cuts me off)
August:SHUT THE FUCK UP MANE DAMN.
Talicia:umm ok.
August:matter fact make yo ass useful and fix me a cup of ciroc peach or red berry and roll this blunt up.
(Hands me weed)
Talicia:baby you really don't need nothing else to drink or smoke.
August:bitch you herd me now get yo ass to rolling.

I rolled his blunt and fixed his ciroc.he looked at me cause I had on my red spaghetti strap shirt and my black boy shorts on.and was pissed.

August:Wer the fuck yo clothes at ?
Talicia:I'm comfortable in this.
August:you know damn fucking well ion play that shit.
Talicia:ain't nobody here but me and you tho.
August:ION GIVE A FUCK.
Talicia:why you yelling baby ?
August:WUHH IF KIRKO NEM WAS HURRRR YOU TRYNA SHO EM YA PUSSY.
Talicia:nooo baby.
August:THEN WHY THE FUCK YO DUMB ASS WALKING ROUND CHEA LIKE THIS ? HUH

August grabbed me by arm and pulled me into him and he was really hurting my arm like I hate when he gets high and drunk he really be tripping harder.

Talicia:I told you fa you baby.
August:mane go put some fucking pants on fa somebody come ova.
Talicia:ok baby.
August:stop doing stupid ass shit mane.
Talicia:ok August you hurting me baby.
August:get yo ass upstairs and put some pants on hell befo I knock yo ass out.

I went upstairs to put my black pajama pants on and I came downstairs and August was smoking and sipping and I sat beside him.yaw don't know how sexy my bae is especially when he smoking I just hate how he act sometimes.

Talicia:you mad at me baby ?
August:a Lil bit.
Talicia:but why tho ?
August:cause yo ass know what ya be doing cici and you know how I am but yo ass be playing these Lil girl ass games and shit.
Talicia:I didn't know you would be mad cause I walked around the house in my boy shorts like I'm home alone.
August:I coulda had my nigga n wit me tho cici and They woulda seen ya pussy and shit.
Talicia:I'm sorry sexy.
August:don't be doing that shit unless I tell ya to cause you don't know who gone be with me and shit.
Talicia:I'm sorry ok bae.
August:Wer Aj at ?
Talicia:with CJ at Chris nem house fa da weekend.
August:yea that's right.
Talicia:you so sexy baby omg.
August:you are to baby.
Talicia:baby guess what ?
August:sup love.
Talicia:remember I told you about that promotion the other day and how they want me to take it ?
August:yeah.
Talicia:I'm thinking about taking it.what you think ?
August:that's what's up but you can't take it tho.
Talicia:why ?
August:cause I said and you already have enough to do around chea so nah tell Em you can't.
Talicia:August please let me take it.
August:nah so don't ask me no mo, you lucky i let yo ass go back as it is.
Talicia:please.
August:mane what I fucking just say hell nah this conversation ova wit.
Tacila:ughh ok.
August:roll yo eyes and ughh me again i'ma have yo ass looking like a raccoon up in this bitch.matter fact roll my other blunt up and fix me another cup of peach ciroc.
Talicia:yes sir.
August:was you getting sarcastic wit me bitch ?
Talicia:no I just said yes sir.

I fixed him another cup of peach ciroc and rolled his other blunt up for him.lawd don't let him start acting real ignorant or talk bad to me.

August:so you mad now ?
Talicia:no.
August:yes the fuck you are and you better chill yo ass out.
Talicia:seriously I'm not mad baby.
August:damn.
Talicia:what's wrong bae ?
August:nigga just tired.
Talicia:my poor auggy bear.i got you.
August:I know right.

I stood up and pulled August up and I made him life his arms as my short ass tip toed to take his white T and white and muscle shirt off and I got on the couch and made him sit down as I started massaging his shoulders and of course he loves it I have the magic touch.

Talicia:you like this baby ?
August:I love this shit.
Talicia:lol I know.
August:damn cici this shit feel good as hell mane.
Talicia:I know.

See I know how to please my man in every way and whatever keeps him smiling and In love with me I'll do.i took his shoes and socks off and gave him a feet massage and thank god he don't have stinky feet lol.

August:you up to something.
Talicia:nope.
August:you wanna take that promotion don't you ?
Talicia:yea but I just wanna please you baby.
August:you always do baby but a nigga sleepy as fuck high as fuck and tipsy as fuck.
Talicia:well go to sleep then.
August:not without you tho.
Talicia:ok c'mon baby lets go to sleep then.
August:when I'm done drinking and smoking.
Talicia:ok.
August:a nigga fucked up fa real.
Talicia:well I got you baby.we can sleep on the couch or floor backyard long as I'm in your arms I'm good.
August:let's go upstairs and fuck and go to sleep.
Talicia:lol ok.

____________________________________________________________
I'm sorry its short and boring but Im sick as hell right now but I will fix whatever mistakes i made tomorrow and writer a longer chapter
Vote
Please comment