Argument

I'm so pissed off like damn I was at work working and August was blowing my phone up txt'ing and calling and I couldn't answer like they overworked my ass and I just wanna go home take a hot bubble bath and go to sleep.
I gotta do what I gotta do for my family its me/August/ and five kids now so I need every dollar I can get cause shit the kids always needing something and I love shopping.
I pull into the driveway and into the house after i unlocked the door and it was around 12:30am cause I stayed to help clean up and everything.i checked on all the kids and I went into August and I bedroom, and he was watching empire which I love by the way.i went straight to the bathroom ran my bath water got undressed and hopped my ass in.20minutes later I fresh and clean and I threw on August lakers t-shirt and my purple bonnet and got into bed and August looked at like he mad and I promise I'm not in no mood to argue with him tonight.

Talicia:what's wrong with you August ?
August:I been calling and txt'ing yo ass all day cici the fuck you ain't call or txt me back ?
Talicia:baby I couldn't when I tell you they Wer working the hell out of us they was really working the hell out of us.hell I didn't even get my 2hr break today August.
August:mane fuck that you need Ta work part time cause a nigga need yo help round here with the cleaning and cooking and the kids and I be bout Ta go crazy.
Talicia:that's how I was feeling back in Atlanta August when yo ass was Neva really home I had Ta cook/clean up/take care of the kids/rip and run here and there paying bills and tryna be super mom and a good wife to you.
August:we ain't in Atlanta no mo and a nigga wasn't home cause shit I was out making money.we have five kids in the house now and yo ass ain't Neva home Ta help me.
Talicia:August boooo booooo nigga please when my off days roll round I'm here helping you out and you be sleep or at the studio mostly tho.
August:you changing since we been in LA.
Talicia:how am I changing tell me ?
August:if you not working yo ass doing music videos, or catering these celebrity parties and working ova time.you fa got you got a fucking husband and kids at home.
Talicia:ok I'm Getting paid damn good money to Ta do what I do fa us august damn.you told me to chase my dreams and I'm living my dreams and I'm doing what I fucking do fa us august damn baby.
August::you know what cici if I find out you fucking one of these niggas mane I promise I'ma beat yo ass and blow the nigga ass off.
Talicia:I'm not fucking them august.the only nigga fucking me is you baby while you getting all mad.
August:like I fucking said yo ass really need Ta work part time cause I'm not gone be no MUTHAFUCKIN HOUSE HUSBAND.
Talicia:the fuck is you yelling fa nigga.
August:fuck you cici cause bitch you pissing me off.
Talicia:lol you crazy baby fa real tho.
August:you walk around like ion be having shit to do cici.
Talicia:baby I'm not stopping you from doing nothing and I'm not Finna argue with you no more August cause you on some more shit tonight.i come home wanting to relax with you but you wanna fucking argue and its going on 2:00 in the morning.
August:cici real shit I wanna knock yo ass out so bad but I'm tryna change mane damn.
Talicia:THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO DO AUGUST DAMN ? WHAT YOU WANT ME TA FUCKING DO.
August:STAY YO ASS AT HOME MORE WITH ME.
Talicia:YOU AINT GONE BE HERE NIGGA IM NOT DUMB.
August:you outchea fucking bitch.
Talicia:nah that's what you wanna do.you want some LA pussy.STOP ACCUSING ME OF FUCKING OFF ON YOU WHEN IM NOT.
August:BUT YOU HAVE CICI.
Talicia:YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME SO MANY TIMES AND ONE OF THE BITCHES WAS MY SISTER.
August:A NIGGA CHANGED CICI DAMN.
Talicia:August why you always doing this shit huh ?
I'm not out here doing nothing wrong I'm Just tryna make you happy baby but you always find a way Ta hurt me.
August:whatever cici I'm going to sleep.
Talicia:August what do you want from me baby ?
August:Ta stay home more.
Talicia:so you can go out and hoe around on me again.
August:FUCK NAH MANE.
Talicia:well what do what you want August cause I'm tiered of arguing,fighting and proving to you that I love you and tryna make you see I'm doing what I do fa us.(cries)
August:the fuck is you crying fa cici ?
Talicia:cause baby you still find away to hurt me.
August:this argument is ova cause you with the shit bitch.
Talicia:FUCK YOU AUGUST.
August:FUCK YOU TO THOT ASS BITCH.
Talicia:GO TO HELL.
August:SUCK MY DICK OR YO MOUTH BEEN ON ANOTHER NIGGA DICK.
Talicia:WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME ?
August:YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I WANT CICI STOP PLAYING STUPID.
Talicia:I DONT KNOW AUGUST THATS WHY IM FUCKIN ASKING YOU.
August:TA QUIT YO FUCKING JOB.
Talicia:why tho ?
August:cause shit I need you,I can't do all this shit by myself and Im tryna give the singing shit a shot cici.
Talicia:you want me to stop living my dreams so you can chase yours.
August:sum like that.
Talicia:fine will that make you happy baby ?
August:fuck it do what you do cici.
Talicia:ok August ok baby.
August:nah fuck it cici.

August turns ova Ta go to sleep and I hate when we go to bed mad at each other but this argument could have been avoided.he can chase his dreams without me having to stop living mine.

Talicia:baby.
August:go to sleep mane.
Talicia:I love you.
August:I love you to cici but I'm mad you.
Talicia:I'm sorry baby.
August:yeah whatever.
Talicia:August,August, August baby.
August:SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP CALLING MY NAME.
Talicia:ok fine.

I tried to kiss him but he told me to stop.he be tripping like damn.i turned ova and cried myself to sleep.i'll do whatever to keep August happy.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊