I apologize

I woke up screaming and looking at my surroundings and at my wrist and ankle.i realized I was at home in My bed.i got out of bed to go take a shower and brush my teeth.i threw on one of August shirts with my grey leggings and black socks and I put my hair in a ponytail.it was all a dream.i went downstairs and I see bae at home so I went and sat in his lap.we kissed fa about a minute.lawd bae has the sexiest lips.i can tell something wrong with him cause of his facial expression.

Talicia:baby what's wrong ?
August:nigga just got a lot of shit on his mind that's all.
Talicia:well tell me ?
August:I fucked up.
Talicia:what you mean ?
August:mane I be doing you so wrong when you always right chea fa me.
Talicia:cause I love you baby regardless of what can't nothing or nobody Change that either.
August:nah the shit I do to you ain't cool baby.i mean shit I can't help how I get sometimes tho.
Talicia:baby its ok, we all have our ways I guess.
August:I apologize baby fa real tho.
Talicia:I forgive you but its like you always apologizing fa the same shit tho.
August:mane you don't think that shit hurt me cici.
Talicia:well stop hitting on me and talking crazy to me.that you August property shit hurts me to like you have to stop.
August:you are August property you mine hell you mean.don't play with me cici.
Talicia:see that's what I'm talking about baby.
August:so you wanna fuck off on me now.
Talicia:how this conversation go from you apologizing to you talking crazy to me August.
August:cause yo ass talking bout August property and shit.yeah I say that shit cause you are you belong to me.
Talicia:I know that baby but you make me feel like I'm yo slave and not yo wife.
August:I apologize aight I do.
Talicia:I love you baby beyond the whole universe and more but I just wish you would be with me more.you Neva at home and when you are its you either you sleep,wanna be left alone, or you mad at me.
August:well I can't make money sitting at home cici damn.don't you love this big ass house,these expensive cars,designer clothes and jewelry and shit.eating at five star restaurants.
Talicia:yes I love it baby but I'll give that all up just to have your attention,love, and affection.you can't put a price tag on that.
August:DAMN MANE.
Talicia:keep your apology ok cause I see now that you care about hitting these blocks serving people, and being with yo boys and just getting high and drunk.

I try to get up but he wouldn't let me.

August:look ion mean to hurt you or make you feel bad baby real shit.
Talicia:then spend time with me.ion ask fa much and you know that.
August:I know.
Talicia:i had a dream you left me and that I tried to kill myself cause of that.august I fucking love you and god knows I I bend over backwards to please you and make you happy.i cater to you and treat you like a fucking king but I can't even get 5mins of your time.
August:I apologize.
Talicia:stop apologizing and just be here with me sometimes.
August:that's all you want baby is my time and attention.
Talicia;yesss.let me know that you love me August cause at times I be feeling that you don't.i blame myself fa how you treat me like I'm pushing you away.
August:I love yo ass like crazy.you my heart baby real shit.
Talicia:well act like it.tell me I'm beautiful instead of calling ugly bitches and hoes.
August:you know you beautiful.
Talicia:ion knock you fa how you get yo money.i just wish you would be with me more.
August:know what I am.i shouldn't do you wrong.you forgive me ?
Talicia:yes baby.
August:matter fact this week its all about you.whatever you want.
Talicia:are you serious ?
August:yeah dead ass serious.
Talicia:awwwww baby.
August:I'm not perfect and we all have our days but I'm working on being a better person and shit.i can't change ova night but I'm trying.
Talicia:I know baby.
August:I love you cici.
Talicia:I love you more baby.
August:after today I'm staying home with you and we can do whatever and yo week starts tuhhmahh.
Talicia:Wer you bout to go now ?
August:you already know baby.
Talicia:ughhh but ok.what time you coming home ?
August:bout 7:00 cause I'm tired as hell mane.i wanna go to sleep now but its money Ta be made.when the kids coming home ?
Talicia:whenever yo mama get tired of Em lol.
August:well let me go.
Talicia:I'll have yo hot shower ready when you get home.and dinner ready.
August:aight i'ma call you so you can have my shower ready.
Talicia:see you later.
(We kissed)

Well at least he trying now.i so have the best damn husband ever.i love my auggy bear.i be missing him like crazy when he gone.that dream was scary as hell omg.the thought of fucking Princeton Neva crossed my mind.i just don't want him in that way.my heart belongs to August.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊