Birthday Surprise gone wrong

SCREAMING HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! 🎉🎊🎈🎂🍰 to my fine ass sexy ass wonderful husband August.yesss its finally September 3rd the day my love was born.despite all the bullshit we done been through So far this year fuck it cause this day is all about my auggy bear and i'ma make sure this day is great fa him.i made reservations fa us,his boys and they new chicks who are super cool and a very special someone as one of his surprises from me.the reservations is at one of his fav restaurants Kevin Rathbun steak.
See I had Ta wake him up Ta breakfast and in head yeah that's right I sucked his dick and ion give a fuck what nobody say he my husband and he damn show loved it and I rode that dick like a pornstar from the front and back and bounced all on his big dick.yessss yaw I pleased August in every sexual way.i gave him a good full body massage and I made him a good breakfast and I bought him a silver Rolex with diamonds and I got his named tattooed on me with hearts and stars and lips.i bought him a all black true religion set cause black is bae fav color.we smoked Three kush blunts that I rolled and drank a bottle of peach ciroc.i sat in his lap and started kissing on his tattoos, like I'm so addicted to doing that yaw like its a must I do and plus he luv dat shit.i then kissed his lips as he was leaned back on the couch.he was wearing nothing but his black underwear boxers and gym shorts while I was wearing my black laced pantie and bra set he bought me last week.

Talicia:are you enjoying yo day so far baby ?
August:hell yeah, you the best.
Talicia:no you the best baby.
August:you a freak tho baby fa real lol.
Talicia:and nigga you love it tho.
August:mane you know damn well I do.
Talicia:I'll do anything to please you baby and you know thats right ?
August:yeah love.
Talicia:uh uh wake yo ass up August.
August:mane shit you got a nigga feeing all good and shit Im relaxed and sleepy.
Talicia:I have another surprise fa you to baby.
August:aww fa real, tell me.
Talicia:nooo baby if I do it won't be a surprise.
August:give me a clue or sum then.
Talicia:no cause you might get it right.
August:is it a materialistic thing,a human what give a nigga a clue.
Talicia:noooo I'm not saying nothing baby.
August:get off me ion like you no more.
Talicia:that's cause you love me like crazy nigga.

He playfully pushed me off him and got between my legs and started kissing on me and mhmm it felt good and I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started tongue kissing and I could tell his dick was getting hard so I raised up and he took My panties off and he pulled his boxers and shit off and shoved his dick inside me and I let out a loud moan AHHHHH he made deep long hard thrust in and out of me and I was grinding on his dick Ta each stroke of his dick movements MHMMMMM AUGUST I LOOOVE YOU I LOVE YOU AUGUST.AHHHH AHHHH SHIT YOU GOT THE BEST DICK MHMMMM MHMMMM FUUUUUCK AUGUST OH MY GOODNESS BAAAABY.you love this dick huh you love this big phat dick huh baby say you love this dick he said I LOVE THIS DICK I LOOOOVE DICK I LOVE THIS DICK he made me cum 5times and he came 4times.after me.we put our stuff back on I got back in his lap.

Talicia:birthday sex,birthday sex,birthday sex lol.
August:lol aight Jeremih.but this chea birthday sex was better than last year.
Talicia:well its gone keep getting better baby.uhh uhh August see wake up baby.
August:you putting a nigga Ta sleep with this good ass sex and shit.
Talicia:no more coochie fa you.
August:you a damn lie, I bet you give up some more that pussy before my bday ova wit Shawdy don't play with me.i'ma pound that pussy so good yo ass ain't gone be able Ta walk straight.
Talicia:damn nigga again. Lol.
August:aww hell yeah I had yo ass crying and moaning in bed last week.
Talicia:nigga you got a long ass thick ass monster dick you can't be hurting me like that.ummm but that cant be normal fa a dick Ta be that big.
August:lol hell nah you crazy baby fa real tho.but you handle it like a G.
Talicia:yesss and I love it to.

We went upstairs and showered and got ready to head to the restaurant.i wore my tight black short strapless dress that hugged my breast and beautiful shape.i wore my black stilettos.my diamond hoop necklace with matching earrings.i curled my hair and applied some makeup with my grey contacts and got my all black Michel kore purse and bets believe the birthday boy was on point.we took a few selfies and posted them on IG and my Facebook page and headed out the door.once in the car I blind folded him.he asked Wer we was going but I didn't tell him.once we arrived to the restaurant and was inside I took off the blind fold and we all yelled out surprise and bae Kinda teared up.

August:damn baby all this fa a nigga.
Talicia:yesss happy birthday baby .i love you so much.
August:thanks baby and I love you to.

We kissed and everybody awwww'ed and clapped.we all ordered our food and alcoholic beverages.i also ordered fa bay Suprise birthday person and he asked who it was for but I didn't tell him.once the surprise Person txt'ed me saying they Wer outside I blinded folded August again and I went outside to get the surprise person and once inside I told August to remove the blind fold and mama Sheila said surprise but August didn't look so happy, he looked pissed and got up from the table and went outside.

Sheila:maybe I should go cici, I shouldn't have came.
Talicia:no ma sit down eat and have a good time let me go talk Ta him.
Sheila:no I'm just gone go.
Talicia:no ma sit down please.stay.
Kirko:yeah ma have a good time with us.
Sheila:ok I didn't mean to upset him on his birthday.
Talicia:i'ma go talk Ta him.

I walked outside to find August who was standing by the car and he looked so fucking mad.

Talicia:baby why you walk out like that ?
August:THE FUCK SHE DOING HURR CICI ?
Talicia:August calm down baby.
August:NAH FUCK THAT WAHT THE FUCK SHE DOING HURR ?
Talicia:August calm down baby please.

He grabbed me by my arm pulling me into him and he got all in my face.

August:i'ma ask yo ass one more time what the fuck she doing hurrr ?
Talicia:that was my other birthday surprise fa you baby yo mama.
August:more like birthday surprise gone wrong.ion wanna see her.
Talicia:baby that's yo mama tho.
August:outta all fucking days you choose my birthday fa this shit.
Talicia:I Just thought it would be Nice August I'm sorry.
August:mane you wrong fa that shit cici.
Talicia:I just thought you would work things out and that you would be happy to see yo mama.
August:WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG.
Talicia:you know what its time you forgive her fa hurting you August she is yo mama and you only get one.
August:mane ion wanna hear that shit right now.
Talicia:I thought I was doing something good baby ok.i just wanted to make you happy.
August:and you did till now I'm pissed the fuck off at you fa this shit.i should knock you out.
Talicia:at some point you gotta forgive her fa this August cause one day it might be to late.
August:let's go home cause I'm not in the fucking mood no mo mane.
Talicia:no I paid all this money fa this stuff yo ass gone walk back in this restaurant and hug yo mama and tell her you love her and that you forgive her.you get only one mama and you better fucking appreciate her while she still here and I mean that.ion give a damn if you beat my ass fa this but you gone show yo mama some love right fucking now and I'm dead ass serious.
August:I damn near knocked yo ass out but damn you shocked the hell out of me.
Talicia:seriously August its time to let alll wounds be healed so we can all move forward from here ok.im tired of this.i just thought I was making you happy August that's all.
(Tears roll down my face)
August:look baby don't cry and you is making a nigga happy and you could have just cooked me a meal at home ass naked while I hit you from the back.
Talicia:lol shut up crazy ass.
(We kissed and went back inside)

August:mama I love you and I forgive you.you my mama and i can't stay mad at you.seeing you hurr is the best gift my beautiful wife gave me today.
Sheila:thanks baby boy.I'm sorry and I love you.happy birthday August.
August:thanks mama.

They hug and kissed and we all got wasted and had a damn time and August and I really had a good time ending his birthday with more dirty Nasty birthday sex

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊