I just cant do this anymore

Man I hate to leave August this weekend cause we had so much fun and he really is showing he's changing and ion care what ANYONE SAY!!! I love my husband so much he is my rock,my protector,my best friend, and my world ok.he's planning on moving here in two months so we can start fresh make new beginnings.but he has to get ready and go back to Atlanta and Princeton called saying he'll be home in an hour so I have to go as well.he gone tell me to be there when he gets home.like damn why I always gotta get niggas that wanna whoop my ass and control me shit its crazy man.but before August and i got ready to go we spent the morning having rough aggressive,passionate sex and by him have a huge dick he was hurting me but shit I can handle it but he was tryna break a bitch back.he knew what he was doing though.he doesn't want me having sex with Princeton anymore but shit when I get horny hell I wants Ta have sex and Princeton sex game good its not all that like I thought it was at first but he ok in bed.august walked me to my car and we looked at each other but I wasn't to happy cause he was leaving

August:what's with the sad face baby ?
Talicia:nothing bae I'm cool.
August:see yo ass lying fa real tho what's wrong wit you baby ?
Talicia:ion want you to leave cause i'ma miss you like crazy.
August:i'ma miss you to but a nigga gotta get back Ta da A and hustle and grind.
Talicia:all that money you got put up tho.
August:yea I know but I'm tryna make more to add wit it cause the cost of living outchea higher than it is in Atlanta and a nigga ain't gone have no income like that so I gotta do what I gotta do cici.
Talicia:ok but what if it takes three months tho August.
August:then I'll just come see you every other weekend till I move here.
Talicia:if you still fucking my Thot ass sister Nikki August you ain't gotta fucking lie to me damn.
August:mane don't start this fucking shit cici please cause a nigga really Showing you I'm changing but you bring that Barbie wanna be ass hoe up .i told yo crazy ass ion fucks wit ha no mo.I'm focusing on us.
Talicia:ok August whatever baby.
August:see this the very shit that piss me off wit you mane.
Talicia:ok August see you when I see you baby.
August:I love you cici wit all my fucking heart and I'm in the A Grindin and shit fa us so we keep living the luxury lifestyle and I need fa you Ta just bare wit a nigga a lil longer.
Talicia:ughhh oh my god ok ok ok August 3months.(cries)
August:awww c'mere my big baby.(we hug&kiss) I love you so much and I promise in three months i'ma be outchea with you.
Talicia:its driving me crazy August I need you so bad baby.
August:I need you to and I wish you could come back Ta the A wit me but shit your dreams coming true outchea in LA and I held you back from Em fa so long.three months baby.
Talicia:ughhh ok August.
August:no more sex with pretty boy prince trick ass.
Talicia:what if I'm horny tho ?
August:you better buy a vibrating dildo.
Talicia:last time I did that August you Wer so fucking mad at me baby.
August:aye but I kinda like that shit tho you made my dick hard.
Talicia:lol mhmm I love when you talk nasty like that.
August:baby you a real ass freak fa real tho but only fa me right ?
Talicia:yes auggy bear.
(We hugged&kissed)
August:i'ma FaceTime you later baby.i love yo sexy ass.
Talicia:I love you more.

He smacks me on my ass and I playfully push him and again we hug and kiss for 1minute.after August left I was heading Ta the house when Princeton ass called but I ignored him shit fuck him he don't run me.i told yaw this good girl gone bad hell.I'm 22 fucking years old and i'ma do me hell....well what August allows me to do but if he thinking he fooling me or think of cheating again I promise i'ma catch a murder charge but August is showing me he changing and I'm loving it.
I pulled into the driveway and got out and went into the house and I walked into the kitchen and Princeton was just getting off the phone.

Princeton:so you can't answer your fucking phone now ?
Talicia:what you talking bout baby ?
Princeton:I called yo ass five times.
Talicia:well I didn't here it ring prince.
Princeton:how come you didn't hear it ?
Talicia:it was in my purse on silent damn nigga.
Princeton:Wer was you ?
Talicia:on yo mind.
Princeton:get slapped.
Talicia:get slapped right back fuck you mean.look I'm not taking from you the shit I took from August ass please let's get that understood right fucking now.
Princeton:who you talking to ?
Talicia:hmmm let me see..oh yeah that muthafuckin owl that said who.
Princeton:Wer was you cici ?
Talicia:walking through the mall, I was about to do some shopping but that's when you called saying be home when you get here but hell you how fucking bad LA traffic is prince so if you wanna be mad hell be mad at traffic not me damn.
Princeton:I'm sorry baby its just i wanted to see your pretty face and kiss those lips when I got home.
Talicia:its ok baby and welcome home.how was your weekend in Denver Colorado ?
Princeton:it was busy but I got to enjoy the beautiful city I had an awesome time.
Talicia:that's good baby.
Princeton:how was your weekend ?
Talicia:it was super amazing I had a damn good time.
Princeton:that's great love.
Talicia:you look tired baby.
Princeton:cause I am.
Talicia:my poor Princey prince.

He stood up and we hugged and kissed and I can't lie he a good kisser.

Princeton:I'm about to go shower and get comfortable and we can head out for a bite to eat baby.i hope you hungry.
Talicia:yeah I'm starving.

Princeton walked out the kitchen and went upstairs and I noticed he left his phone on the island in the kitchen and I picked it up and again his dumb ass didn't put his passcode on and I was about to go through his phone when it started vibrating and it was a incoming call from fiancé Bahja and was I mad ? yeah just a Lil bit so I answered and I went outback.

Bahja&I Phn convo
**************************************
Bahja:hello.
Talicia:hello.
Bahja:um who is this if you don't mind me asking ?
Talicia:this is Princeton girlfriend Talicia who are you ?
Bahja:I'm his fiancé Bahja.
Talicia:oh really ?
Bahja:yeah and we have two Lil boys together.he was here this weekend spending time with me and also the boys and he said you wer his cousin he saved you from an abusive marriage.
Talicia:really what else he say ?
Bahja:that August Alsina yo husband that he was a low life thug and he was using you and that you always called him crying to save you.
Talicia:lol girl he lied to a little yeah August is my husband and he been there for me but my husband isn't a thug and my husband is taking care of me he not using me.and I'm not prince cousin.we been having sex,sleeping together, and hell we live together.
Bahja:WOW really ?
Talicia:yeah he told me about you.
Bahja:what he say ?
Talicia:that you was his kids mother and that you meant nothing to him which I know is a lie.
Bahja:I'm hurt like wow cause I really love prince a lot and he hurt me.he my everything we been together 4yrs.
Talicia:look woman to woman My husband cheated on me but we working on it.please don't give up on prince after tonight you won't ever have to worry about me again Bahja ok.like Princeton and I been BFF since we Wer babies he my god brother our moms are besties.
Bahja:how come you giving me advice and not cursing me out ?
Talicia:why would I and I hope and wish you and prince nothing but the best.
Bahja:thank you and I hope everything works out good between you and your husband.
Talicia:thanks sweetie.
Bahja:I know you prolly think I'm crazy or something but I'm moving to LA in about a month I would love to meet you cause I don't know anybody there and I could use a friend.
Talicia:girl I would love to and the friends I had did me wrong and my mom in law lives here but I need someone my age to hang around.send me a friend request on Facebook my name is Talicia redboneSyndrome Alsina.
Bahja:ok.
Talicia:I'm bout to tell prince its ova cause he shouldn't hurt you like this and I damn sho don't wanna be the reason why cause the way you love prince is how I love August.
Bahja:you seem so cool Talicia omg.
Talicia:awww thanks you do to.but inbox me your number on Facebook so we can talk more honey.
Bahja:ok later.
Talicia:later.

Princeton walks downstairs and see me getting off his phone and I walk up and kiss him Onè last time on the lips.

Princeton:who was you talking to on my phone ?
Talicia:Bahja omg I LOOOVE her she seems so sweet prince.
Princeton:w w what ?
Talicia:yeah she told me you Wer there this weekend with her and yaw kids.
Princeton:baby I can explain.
Talicia:its ok prince cause I just can't do this anymore,seriously I just can't do this anymore.
Princeton:can't do what anymore ?
Talicia:us you and me i just can't do this anymore.
Princeton:w why ?
Talicia:we Wer meant to be what we started off as BFF god bro&sis.i love you but I'm not in love with you.like you love me and you're in love with Bahja stop lying to me and to yourself.she seems so sweet and cool prince.she told me how you and her are engaged.she belongs in this house with you and yaw kids.don't continue hurting her prince.
Princeton:what about you tho ?
Talicia:I'm good prince I have money, and my idol Toni braxton offered me a job at her family restaurant as head Chef cause its my dream to cook and I'm back with August.i was with him this weekend ok and he is really showing me he changing.
Princeton:so after all this you and I are still best friends ?
Talicia:yeah we Wer both with who we really wanna be with this weekend.
Princeton:see that's why I love you Talicia you a real ass woman and I hope August do you right this time.
Talicia:well he and I are making LA our new home of residence.bahja and I
are actually going to be best friends.
Princeton:know what August is so lucky and blessed to have you.you the definition of a real ass women cici.
Talicia:thanks fro ball.
Princeton:lol aight lil midget.
Talicia:lol hush and take me out to eat I'm hungry.
Princeton:lol just like a black person.
Talicia:congrats on yo engagement.
Princeton:thanks and I hope August treats you right this time cause you are so beautiful sweet loving and kind hearted.
Talicia:thanks.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊

Oh trust this book is just heating up believe that...........