My way and no other way

I was sleeping like a baby till August popped me on my ass and that shit hurt like hell damn I wanted to cry shit.then I'm so tired like I just wanna sleep and my head killing me.i sat up in bed rubbing my eyes and I looked up at August and this nigga still got that damn paddle that says August property.the fuck I think bae flew ova under and around the damn coo coo nest but I ain't gone tell him that.

August:wake yo ass up and get ready so we can go.
Talicia:baby I'm really tired and my head is Killing me can we do this another day ?
August:get yo ass out this bed and get ready.
Talicia:August I'm tired baby just let me rest.

August snatched my ass out the bed with the quickness like damn he crazy as fuck.

August:get yo ass up and put these clothes on right chea.
Talicia:ion wanna wear that tho.
August:PUT IT ON BITCH.
Talicia:ok baby.
August:you better stop rolling yo fucking eyes hoe fa you be looking like a raccoon around this Muhthafucka.

I put on the black skinny legs jeans and the red shirt that says August Alsina owns me.yeah this nigga really is fucking coo coo or something.i put on my black and red Jordan's and I put my hair in two braids and applied some make up.August walked behind me and put his arms around my waste and kissed me on the neck and cheek and I turned around to kiss him and damn he is the sexiest finest man in the world...to me anyways but this Muthafucka crazy as crazy can be.I'm not tryna piss his ass off tho.I'm not trying get fucked up either hell.i turned back around and damn we a sexy ass couple.august took out his Iphone6+ and we took several selfies and he made sure that damn shirt showed and posted them on Instagram and tagged me in Em.

August:you ready Ta go ?
Talicia:yeah baby.
August:aye bitch you better get that look up off yo face.
Talicia:what look baby I'm just tired and sleepy I told you.
August:don't start that being in yo feelings shit.
Talicia:I'm not in my feelings August I'm just tired,sleepy, and my head hurts really bad baby that's all.
August:did I ask you to speak cici ?
Talicia:no.
August:then shut yo ass up till I tell you to open yo mouth and talk.you understand that.
(I shook my head yes)

August phone started ringing and it was kirko cause he was like wud up nigga you and Chris handled that.the doorbell rung and August told me to go answer it and I did.i went downstairs and I see its J'lexis so I let her in,

J'lexis:hey Lil sis.
Talicia:hi big sis.
J'lexis:you ok ?
Talicia:yeah just tired,sleepy, and my head hurts like hell.
J'lexis:hold up what the hell yo shirt say ?
Talicia:August Alsina owns me.
J'lexis:the fuck really cici.
Talicia:look don't start ok.
J'lexis:let me guess August made you wear that shirt ?
Talicia:no I wanted to wear it cause I love my husband.
J'lexis:girl boo you knew if you didn't August woulda knocked yo ass out.com and you know I'm right.
Talicia:d d don't do that.
J'lexis:Well Mrs.Alsina what you doing today ?

I was about to answer her when August came down the stairs and gave me that shut yo ass up look.he told me to come stand beside him and I just dropped my head.

August:she minding her business sum yo ass need Ta do.
J'lexis:you ole tall bird looking ass nigga ya need Ta comb ya hair or keep ya snap back on.
August:you need Ta wash yo face and stop opening yo legs ta Every nigga ole fish smelling ass pussy.stop sucking every dick to you Nasy slut.
J'lexis:August go to hell.I'm came Ta spend time with my Lil sis.
August:nah she can't hang with yo fake ass.ole lowdown ass no good hoe.
J'lexis:you gone let him talk Ta me like this.
August:cici if you open yo mouth bitch I'll slap piss from yo ass.matter fact cici tell yo sister bye.
Talicia:J'lexis bye I'll talk to you later ok.
J'lexis:FUCK YOU AUGUST UGHHH I FUCKING HATE YOU.
August:and bitch ion give fuck I got plenty of muhthafuckas who don't like me and I could fucking careless.see ion want my wife around you.you a bad influence fa her.
J'lexis:cici you gone stand right there and let him talk Ta me like that.
August:tell her baby
Talicia:you help Chrissy nem plot and plan on breaking me and bae up and that was wrong and unforgiving.
J'lexis:girl August is a crazy ass bipolar ass schizophrenic ass abusive controlling bastard and you defending him.we were all tryna help you.he needs a fucking mental evaluation cause this nigga crazy as fuck cici.
Talicia:ion care what yaw say think or how yaw feel about my husband.i love him more than life its self.Team Alsina and if yaw don't like it please stay away from us and outta my life.
August:in that order now get the fuck up out our house.
J'lexis:I feel so bad fa you cici and god knows i'ma pray fa you.
Talicia:ion need you praying fa me ok just get out our house.

I looked up at my big sister with tears rolling down her face and I felt bad but I am mad at her like August and I will always be together so they can kiss our asses hell.j'lexis walked out and slammed the door.august turned me around to face him and lifted my head up.

August:if I see Onè tear fall i'ma give yo ass something to cry about you hear me bitch ? YOU HEAR ME BITCH ?
Talicia:yes baby.
August:you better behave bitch.we gone do things my way and no other way.you hear me ?
Talicia:yes baby.
August:I'm not fucking playing with you cici we doing things my way and no other way.
Talicia:I know baby and I'll do whatever to please you and keep you happy cause I aim to please you.
August/you better or else yo ass in trouble.
Talicia:without you there is no me August I love you so much that I can't even put into words how much I love you.you my world.
August:I love you to baby.its us against the world.
Talicia:always baby.its your way and no other way.
August:damn fucking right its my way and no other way.oh yeah here go the new rules I made that you will follow and will not break and the consequences are nothing nice

AUGUST RULES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~
1.)I will always respect my husband.
2.)I will always be on my best behavior.
3,)i will cook whenever my husband tells me to.
4.)I will always make sure the house stays clean.
5.)I will greet my husband whenever he walks in the house.
6,)i will have sex/give my husband oral sex when he in the mood.
7.)I will not disrespect or get smart with my husband.
8.)I will always cater to my husband.
9.)I am not allowed to talk to no others guys unless its my husbands friends.
10,)i am to always hold my husband hand when we're out in public.
11.)i am to hold my head down when my husband is talking to other guys.
12.)I am only to speak when my husband gives me permission to.
13.)I'm not allowed to hug other dudes or talk to Em.
14.)I am to stay outta my feelings cause it pisses my husband off.
15.)I am not allowed to go anywhere unless I'm with my husband or he gives me permission
16.))FOLLOW ALL THE RULES.

August Anthony Alsina

I wanted to cry but I knew if I did August would hurt me.these rules are fucking crazy man.god man ughhhh.

August:you break an one of these rules cici i'ma fuck you up.you hear me ?
Talicia:yes baby.
August:you ready Ta go get this shit ova with ?
Talicia:yes baby.

We arrived Ta the same tattoo shop and we had Ta wait cause two people were in front of us and August was talking Ta his friend.i was checking my email and mama Sheila,Chrissy,Rihanna, and Princeton blowing my email up.this dude sat beside me so I moved down two seats cause man I'm not tryna get my ass beat today.i was checking my IG when dude tapped me on the shoulder and I looked up at him and it was Craig aka prodigy my other male friend aka play bro.but August not paying attention so I can speak and Craig married anyways with four kids.

Craig:damn cici you look good.i ain't seen you in forever.
Talicia:hi Craig.how are you ?
Craig:I'm great, how are you ?
Talicia:ok I guess I can't complain.
Craig:you still married Ta August ?
Talicia:yessss he my bae.

Craig hugged me and he smelled good and left back out and that's when August grabbed me by my arm and took me outside in the car.he slapoed my ass so hard and hit me in the face with his fist and yaw know a bitch cried.he then chocked me.after he let me go he hit me in the face again.

August:WHAT THE FUCK I JUST TELL YOU OLE DUMB BITCH ?
Talicia:I didn't think you would mind August I know him from high school and childhood.i haven't seen him since 12th grade.
August:dumb ugly ass hoe.you wanna fuck him and suck his dick to ?
Talicia:nooo August no.
August:when we get home bitch you will be punished.you already broke rule #13 bitch.
Talicia:August please baby don't hurt me I'm sorry.
August:BITCH YOU GONE GET IT.
Talicia:August no I'm sorry ok let this be a warning please baby please.
August:get the fuck out this car and be prepared Ta be punished when we get home.i have a special place in the house just fa you bitch.i had it remodeled.

When we left the tattoo shop We headed home and all I could do was wonder what room and what was he gone do to me.i got August property tatted on me again this time on my other wrist with hearts around it.we got home and my heart started beating faster than normal I'm scared as sheep shit.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment 😊