Still Hurts

I cooked baby back ribs,spaghetti,homemade cole slaw, and hawaii rolls for dinner and banana pudding for desert cause August loves it.i called him and txt'ed him but he didn't answer or text me back.i called kirko and future nem phone but they asses ain't answer either.like August been doing damn good these last three months and we back to having sex every day yay on that lol.like but seriously tho he chose to mess up on this Friday night and I took off work to clean,wash,cook, and make sure everything was just how August like it but Wer he at ? out here with his niggas nem.Aj asked mommy why isn't daddy here with us so we can eat as a family.like I can't tell Em what his daddy do cause ion want him doing that and then who know what August doing hell.Aj and I ate and we watched frozen.after that Aj said he was sleepy so I tucked him in bed and Read him a bedtime story and he was knocked out sleep.so I went to wash dishes and clean the kitchen.i poured me a glass of peach ciroc with orange juice and sprite and its good as hell.i was jamming to slow jams on iHeart❤Radio and texting Chrissy and Princeton.2hrs later August walks in looking high and tipsy as hell and its 1:30am by the way.he so sexy gahh damn but let me focus ok I'm good.august kissed me on the cheek like everything all cool and shit nigga no.

August:sup baby.
Talicia:ion know you tell me.
August:what yo prob is ?
Talicia:that's a rhetorical question nigga ?
August:the fuck you mean rhetorical ?
Talicia:that means you asked a question you already know the answer to nigga.
August:ion know the answer Ta shit fuck is you talm bout ?
Talicia:why you ain't call or txt me back August ?
August:I was busy as hell outchea getting this money.
Talicia:I took off work and cleaned and washed and cooked one of yo fav meals and desert but you was a fucking no show.i told you I was gone do that today and fa yo ass Ta be home.
August:damn my bad baby I'm sorry.
Talicia:you was with yo bitch I know I'm pretty sure she fed you.
August:miss me with this dumb shit cici.
Talicia:you fucking up again.
August:mane fuck you cause I'm not in the mood fa yo shit bitch.
Talicia:FUCK YOU AUGUST.

He grabbed my neck and pulled me into him and got in my face.

August:stop befo I fucking hurt you damn mane I was outchea getting money gahh damn dumb ass woman.i wasn't with no bitch.
(Mad voice/he let me go)
Talicia:I know you out here fucking off on me again I'm not stupid.
August:mane why you constantly bringing shit up like that ?
Talicia:cause you cheated once I know you'll do it again.
August:yea a nigga fucked up by cheating on you but I learned my lesson me almost losing you scared me ion want no other bitch.
Talicia:whatever August you cheating I know you are.
August:IM NOT FUCKING CHEATING ON YOU DAMN CICI.
Talicia:why wasn't you here then ? Aj asked mommy why daddy not here so we can eat as a family and I ain't know what Ta tell him August (cries)
August:damn mane I'm sorry baby ok.i got super busy outchea making this paper and me and Chris nem smoked and drank a Lil sum sum and I lost track of time and I'm sorry aight.
Talicia:you were with another woman August just tell me.
August:why you always thinking I'm cheating on you ?
Talicia:cause it still hurts baby.
August:what still hurts ? tell me.
Talicia:when you cheated on me it still hurts so bad.
August:but I'm not baby I promise please don't hold that against me.
Talicia:ion wanna lose you August you My everything my life revolve around you.please don't ever hurt me like that again.(still crying)
August:baby look stop crying I promise I'll never hurt you again and it still hurt me to knowing I did that Ta you.
Talicia:I love you so much you just don't know.
August:you don't know how much I love you.when I'm outchea I'm doing this shit fa us baby.you always on my mind.you My world to and our son my world.
Talicia:you know I can't stay mad at yo sexy ass.(we kiss)
August:my love for you is real and can't no words or card express how much I love you baby.
Talicia:awww bae.
August:I was gone wait to sho you but I might as well sho you now.
Talicia:show me what ?

He took his shirt off and showed me his new tattoo on the left side of his neck and it was lips blowing out my name like a kiss.

August:you like it ?
Talicia:awwww omg baby I love it awwww.
August:I told you baby I love you and I'm not gone fuck off on you no mo I was wrong fa that shit.a nigga will be crazy as hell Ta lose you.
Talicia:its team Alsina remember.
August:damn right.
Talicia:I'm sorry fa accusing you of cheating again.
August:you straight baby.
Talicia:you hungry ?
August:hell yeah.
Talicia:I bet you are nigga lol.
August:I'm hungry fa sum else tho ?
Talicia:what's that ?

August picked me up and sat me on the counter and opened my legs and raised my white T-shirt up and took my panties off.

Talicia:baby Aj upstairs.
August:he sleep right ?
Talicia:yeah but what if he wake up and see us.
August:he won't trust me and don't be loud.
Talicia:ok baby.

August went down on me sticking his tongue in and out my coochie licking it real good and it was feeling so good I moaned out loud as I threw my head back MHMMM AUGUST SHIT BABY MHMMM AHHHHH SHIT he had to cover my mouth cause I was loud as hell but shit it felt so good.he started sucking on my pearl and he was licking me faster and faster and I was bout to cum and he kept doing it till my juices filled his mouth.he took me off the counter and bent me over and shoved his dick in my coochie from the back and I moaned out loud again AHHHHHH AUGUST SHIT BABY MHMMMM FUCK ME HARD YESSSSS he had to cover my mouth again cause I was loud and he was fucking me hard as he could he took his hand off my mouth and I started sucking on his fingers as he made deep hard thrust in and out of My coochie.AUGUST YESSSSS BABY OH MY GAHH OH MY GAHHH AUGUST MHMMMM SHIT BABY.i came all on his dick 20mins later and he came 15mins after me.

August:damn baby you loud as hell.
Talicia:you made me do it tho.
August:lol I know.look its me and you against the world.
Talicia:always and forever baby.
August:aye can I ask you sum on the real ?
Talicia:yeah baby.
August:I love yo mama and she loves me but why haven't you talked to her ?
Talicia:ion wanna talk about that.
August:but its been two years since you last talked to her.i talk to her a lot.
Talicia:well that's you baby ion have nothing to say to her anymore.
August:but cici that's yo mama baby.
Talicia:so what ion care.
August:cici what happened ? at first yaw was close as hell now its like she don't exist to you.
Talicia:cause she don't.
August:she ask about you all the time.she miss and love you cici.
Talicia:well I'm going to sleep baby you want me to fix you something to eat before I go ?
August:nah I'm good but cici what happened baby ?
Talicia:August please baby drop it ok ion wanna talk about it.
August:you got to one day.
Talicia:well not right now ok.you coming to bed with me or nah ?
August:yeah.

We go upstairs and shower together and we get in bed and August looks at me like he know something wrong and he pull me into his arms.

August:baby you ok ?
Talicia:yeah I'm fine baby just tired as hell.
August:you mad at me ?
Talicia:no why would I be ?
August:cause I asked about yo mama and you.
Talicia:nah you good baby.
August:when you ready to talk about it you know I'm here for you right ?
Talicia:yeah baby I know.
August:goodnight I love you baby.
Talicia:night night and I love you to bae.

August fell asleep holding me in his arms and I feel safe and protected and loved.i don't care if I never see or talk to my mom again.cause what happened scarred me forever and what she let happened and for how she treated me and talked to me afterwards and if August find out he gone be mad as fuck and hurt and no telling what he would do so I can't tell him.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊