Bad Habits

I took a week of my vacation time to chill and just relax cause I work my ass off at work and at home.being a mother and wife is a full time job itself so hell yeah cici need a break.chrissy and Rihanna came over to chill with me and I'm excited cause I love my bishes.August and Chris went to pick up Aj and CJ from school cause bae finally giving me time to relax which honestly shocked the hell out of me yaw.normally August would be like do this or do that but these last three days he been doing stuff for me like he used to do.

Rihanna:cici bish you hitting the club up with us or nah Friday ?
Talicia:ion know I gotta see what bae wanna do.
Rihanna:really bish ?
Talicia:yes bish really, and I think they have a show Friday anyway.
Rihanna:ok and what that gotta do with you ?
Talicia:I wanna go and support my husband let him know I'm in his corner and that i'ma hold him down.
Chrissy:I'm with cici on that one I gotta support kirko he my sexy caramel bite.mhmm I love that man.
Talicia:exactly I love my auggy bear.you should go support Chris riri he yo husband.he be supporting you and going to yo shows.
Rihanna:well damn yaw bishes double teaming a bish or sum ?
Chrissy:nah we just saying be there for your husband it would mean a lot to him.matter fact they perform right after each other.
Talicia:yup I think Chris first then future then August then kirko.
Chrissy:yup that's what my caramel bite told me.
Rihanna:lol you bishes crazy auggy bear, caramel bite lol hell nah.
Talicia:you acting like you so damn hard riri chill out.you know damn well you have a cute Lil name you call Chris.
Rihanna:not really I mean its nothing cute I call him My c-pooh.
Chrissy:that is cute.
Talicia:regardless how much August and I argue and he beat my ass I love that man so much and he always find a way so that I won't stay mad at him.
Chrissy:yesss bish I know right kirko skinny ass the same way.
Rihanna:I can't lie I'm with yaw on that.

August,Chris, and the kids come in.august and Chris go into what he call his mancave.Cj hugged and kissed us all.Aj was heading upstairs till I called his name.

Aj:whaaaat you want Talicia dang ?
Talicia:umm excuse you Lil boy.
Aj:whaaaat you want bruh I was on my way upstairs so what you want mane ?
Talicia:first off you better watch yo mouth and second of all you bout to get a whooping.
Aj:don't ever think that Talicia you know what's up.
Talicia:you better get yo shit together Lil boy I'm trying hard not to knock you out.
Aj:nah you get yo shit together bitch.
Rihanna&chrissy:BEAT HIS LIL ASS.
Talicia:where you getting all this from them Lil kids at school.
Aj:hell nah I get it from August Anthony Alsina you know yo husband, my daddy I get that shit from him.
Talicia:get yo Lil ass upstairs cause you bout to get a ass whopping I'll be up In a minute.
Aj:I hate you Talicia.

Aj storms off upstairs and I walk into the mancave where August and Chris are and I stand in front of the TV and August gets mad.

August:get yo stupid ass out the fucking way.
Talicia:I need to talk to you right now.
August:get the fuck out you see I'm smoking and kicking it with my nigga gone on hell.
Talicia:no.
Chris:c'mon sis stop pissing him off.
Talicia:well I'm not leaving till he talk to me.
August:mane look you bout to make me beat yo muthafuckin ass.
Talicia:well that's nothing new so what.

August gets up and pull me by my arm out into the hallway and he really hurting me.we made our way to the kitchen and he sat down at the kitchen table and I stood in front of him.

August:what the fuck you want mane ?
Talicia:Aj just totally disrespected me.
August:why you down here telling me and not up there whooping his Lil ass then slow ass woman.
Talicia:oh trust I'm bout to go whoop him but its your fault he like that.
August:aye fuck you mean its my fault.
Talicia:because baby it is your fault I'm not lying.
August:bitch you lost yo muthafuckin mind.
Talicia:I asked him where he get it from and he clearly said August Anthony Alsina yo husband/my daddy I get that shit from him.you teaching him bad Habits.
August:how the fuck I'm teaching him bad habits tho.
Talicia:he disrespected me August and he said he get it from you.children learn and do what they see at home.
August:well I'll go whoop his lil ass ain't no need to be getting mad.
Talicia:you have to stop talking crazy to me around him cause by him seeing you do it baby he feel its ok to do that as well.
August:ughh aight mane damn.
Talicia:you make me sick.
August:i almost slapped yo ass bitch stop playing with me so fucking much.
Talicia:you stupid ass nigga.

August got up and grabbed me by my neck pulling into him and was speaking in his low mad voice.

August:bitch you better stay in yo place before you be laid out in this kitchen Flo.you my property and you will do as I fucking tell you to.do you hear me ?
Talicia:YESS August ok ok.

August went upstairs and left me in tears and three minutes later I hear Aj crying so I know August is whooping his lil ass.i wiped my tears away and went back to chill with my girls.

Chrissy:aww why was you crying ?
Talicia:because August choked my ass and that shit hurts and he was talking stupid.
Rihanna:who whooped Aj you or aug ?
Talicia:August did.he be getting on my nerves hell.

I hear August and Aj come downstairs and they both walked over to me.

August:what you wanna tell yo mama boy ?
Aj:I'm sorry mommy for disrespecting you like that I was wrong and Im going to stay in. Child's place.i love you and I hope you forgive me.
Talicia:i forgive you ok.just don't ever do that again.
August:apologize to auntie Chrissy and cousin riri to.
Aj:I'm sorry yaw please forgive me.
Chrissy&Rihanna:we forgive you.
August:Talicia you better calm yo ass down to.you know what I'm talking about.
Talicia:I know baby.
August:I'm bout to go fye these three kush blunts up and get wasted you done blew my High shit.

Aj went back upstairs and August and Chris got drunk.after everyone left I had to fix Aj something to eat and take care of August cause he was throwing up and shit.i told his ass about over doing it.well later yaw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~well I really hope yaw liked this chapter.let me know please but errr a bish be trying her best I'm not the best writer but I do try the best I can cause writing is my passion and dream.

Vote🌟
Comment😊