You aint gone change

I knew the shit was to fucking good to be true aww I'm done with it,you was right baby and all that other bullshit August was saying I'm done with the drug game like nigga I should've known that was a lie.oh I'm busy going off and ain't even tell yaw why I'm going off but ummm ok so Remember August ass was in the nursery with me going on a month ago now talking bout he done with it the drug game and shit ? well he fucking lied to me like really August if you knew you wasn't really ready why the fuck you say the shit having me all happy.i gave him the benefit of the doubt.i love my husband with all my heart but I promise he be pissing me the fuck up.he be doing the fucking most talking about me.so Rihanna called me saying she seen August this pass week slanging dope and ova on south parkway and 7th street with his niggas but August was telling me he going to the studio to work on music.all lies.first off nigga you a grown ass man you ain't gotta lie to me.second off I'm yo wife be real with me.then she said she seen him today cause she stalking Chris cause she thought he was creeping round and shit lol My cousin so crazy.but she was like don't up and bust him out just kinda play along with him and see how far he allow it to go then bust his ass out.he prolly whoop my ass tho cause August ass crazy as fuck but ion care hell.the front door open and yeah I have on my pink boy shorts and black sports bra cause I had just finished working out in the exercise room, I gotta keep this body on point fa bae.he gone be mad as hell but do I care ? yes and no cause he will hurt me but so I'mad and ain't nobody home.aj and September with mama Sheila till next Monday she wanted me to have a break from the kids so August and I could have alone time but shit he barely be home.august comes in the front door and I pretend to not hear him when he calls my name.im watching Tamar&vince sipping wine.

August:damn can you fucking hear mane ?
Talicia:oh hey baby I didn't hear you come in.
August:you herd me bruh.
Talicia:August if I herd you then I would have responded to you baby.
August:who you getting smart with mane ?
Talicia:I wasn't being smart I was just telling you.
August:you ain't cook shit ?
Talicia:nope nope nope.
August:why not cici ?
Talicia:cause I didn't feel like cooking today.order you a pizza or hot wings bae.
August:ion want that shit.
Talicia:well you not hungry.
August:you a dirty ass no good bitch bruh.
Talicia:all cause I didn't cook dude is you freaking serious ?
August:you been hurrr all fucking day not doing shit but drinking wine and smoking weed.
Talicia:see that's Wer you wrong baby.i washed the dirty laundry,cleaned our bedroom/bathroom,I cleaned the kitchen.i went and paid the light bill and cable.then I went to pick up my paycheck and cashed it.then I went to Walmart,the grocery store and to buy wine.i came home and worked out and this my first glass of wine and I haven't smoked any weed today.
August:but you can do all that and can't cook fa yo husband tho.
Talicia:my husband barely be at home tho.
August:bitch ass hoe.

August bopped down on the couch beside me and I got up fa the hell of it just so he could see what I had on cause I knew he was gone look and I was walking towards the kitchen till he called my name so I turned around and he was looking at me like bitch you lost yo damn Mind.

August:THE FUCK I TELL YOU BOUT WEARING SHIT LIKE THAT.
Talicia:I was working out and I figured you wasn't coming home till 12:00 or 2:00 in the morning
August:who you had up in my house bitch ?
Talicia:nobody baby.
August:you had that big fro azz nigga Preston in my shit.
Talicia:its Princeton and no I didn't.
August:you a MUHTHAFUCKIN LIE.
Talicia:omg you always accusing me of fucking Princeton ion want him like that August damn.
August:yeah you wanna fuck him.
Talicia:yeah I wanna fuck him and suck his dick sure do.is that what you wanna hear.miss me with that.you act like you wanna fuck him.
August:don't even fucking play with me like that bitch ion do that funny shit.the only dick you sucking is mine and if you Eva say some shit like that again I promise i'ma fuck you up cici.stop playing like yo life ain't real if you want to.

August sits back on the couch and I walk ova to him and get in lap Wer we face to face and I start rubbing on his chest and he looked at me.

Talicia:I'm sorry baby.
August:yeah.
Talicia:you mad at me ?
August:yeah.
Talicia:I'm sorry baby ok.
August:yeah cici.
Talicia:August really you gone act like that ?
August:you straight damn stop fucking saying you sorry.
Talicia:awwww baby you tired aren't you ?
August:hell yeah.
Talicia:sooo how was yo day ?
August:it was aight.
Talicia:what you do ?
August:you know damn well I was at the studio today working on music.
Talicia:I know that baby but did yaw record any songs,make beats, write song lyrics what ?
August:yeah cici damn.
Talicia:awwww look at my auggy bear.I'm so proud of you.just focusing on your music and done with the drug game.
August:I told you I'm not into that shit no mo baby I'm done.
Talicia:guess what ?
(I got out his lap)
August:what ?
Talicia:YOU A GAHH DAMN LIE NIGGA.
August:the fuck you talking bout I ain't lying.
Talicia:YES YOU ARE.
August:yo ass yell at me again i'ma slap you so hard.you know not to fuckin play with me.
Talicia:you are lying I found out.
August:Fõuńd out what cici ?
Talicia:that you still in the drug game and shit posted on these blocks with kirko nem and Rihanna saw you today.you been secretly doing this shit fa month August.
August:SO FUCKING WHAT DAMN.
Talicia:oh I'm done with it,I'm done with the drug game oh you was right baby ALL LIES AUGUST.

August slapped my ass so hard I thought my eye had came out but a bitch did cry balled up in the fettle position with my hands ova my face them big ass hands of his hurt.they do damage.

August:GET YO ASS UP OLE STUPID ASS SLOW BITCH.
(I got up still crying)
Talicia:why you lie to me ?
August:mane yo girls some snitches and i'ma make sure i tell Chris about her snitching ass wife..look I'm not ready ok I told you that so you wouldn't worry and be on my ass about it.
Talicia:you ain't gone change.

I walked into the kitchen and August followed me talking crazy.

August:I TOLD YOU I LUV THIS SHIT,THIS ME ITS WHAT I WANNA DO.IF MUSIC MEANT FA ME SHIT IT'LL HAPPEN.
Talicia:you ain't gone change August you just ain't gone change baby.
August:I change when I fucking feel like it.all you and my mama do Is get on my ass bout what the fuck I'm outchea doing mane stop.
Talicia:August oh my goodness baby we have two children and Ion want them seeing their daddy behind bars or visiting yo grave at the cemetery.
August:I ain't scared to die a nigga been through a lot of shit in life mane fuck life sometimes.
Talicia:baby don't say that fa real you been to jail damn what 11 times this year and almost got fed time in prison.god giving you the chance to get yo stuff together.
August:i'ma keep doing what I do outchea aight so this fucking conversation is ova cici.
Talicia:August.
August:WHAT I JUST SAY DAMN BRUH.
Talicia:I just wanted to say that I love you and I'ma continue holding you down baby.
August:I love you more baby and I appreciate that aight.
Talicia:yeah.

August and I kissed and I ended up cooking fa him.all I can do is pray fa my husband and hold him down I mean I can't Force him to change.ughhhh my life DAMN IT

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊