I thought you loved me

Man after all the shit sevyn had told me about August its like my heart was ripped out my chest and I couldn't begin to wrap my mind around all I was told.like damn I done gave August chance after chance after chance one to many times.
Like here I am telling kid nah I can't hurt August I love August to much but nooooo it seems like to me Mr.August just can't seem to keep his damn dick in his pants or be faithful and loyal.
Man I been holding August down since we first got together .we wer messing around before we made our relationship official and all the bitches was hating and niggas to cause I was august girl and he was my nigga.august and I Wer the ghetto/hood version of T.I&Tiny we had that love and confidence.cause growing up in New Orleans wasn't easy it was hella hard.
Man after that hurricane Gustavo whatever the fuck it was called we Wer evacuated and relocated to Atlanta and been in the A every since but now this shit right here.hell August just got into the music industry and look who gets hurt poor dumb ass naive Lil me.why ? cause I love my auggy bear.
FUCK AUGGY BEAR FUCK HIM SHIT.he hurt me and all I really ever did was love him I love him with all my damn heart man but look what he do to me.
I was so tipsy.i got up to go back to my room but I stumbled and almost fell but someone caught me and I looked and it was kid ass .he looked at me with my puffy red teary eyes.you know how when you crying and somebody ask what's wrong you cry harder umm yeah that's what happened when kid asked me I cried so hard into his chest but he hugged me tight and right now I really needed a hug..
I got it together and I looked at him.

Kid ink:aye tell bestie what's wrong Lil Shawdy ?
Talicia:heartbroken bad.
Kid ink:what you mean ?
Talicia:well my husband cheating messing around fucking groupies and he was hitting on sevyn and she called and told me everything.why he hurt me like that kid huh ? damn I'm ugly aren't I ?
Kid ink:you far from ugly you very beautiful and cause he a stupid ass young nigga.
Talicia:I just wanna be loved,treated right, and i want a faithful man.a loyal man.one that's not gone beat on me or talk bad to me or make me feel like my best is Neva good enough.
Kid ink:look you will cici and I'm not tryna hit on you at this moment but I hope when you ready that you'll let me be that nigga that hold you down and love you.
Talicia:you just tryna make me feel better kid.
Kid ink:nah I mean that cici.you know a nigga feeling yo Lil short ass stop playing.
Talicia:lol whatever lil boy.
Kid ink:lol lil boy I'm way older than you I'm 28 and you what 22.
Talicia:lol so ion care.
Kid ink:see I made you laugh I'll be a good nigga to you Shawdy.
Talicia:I guess.
Kid ink:nah I know now let me help yo drunk ass to yo room lol.
Talicia:lol thanks.
Kid ink:no problem baby.look dry yo eyes and get in that nigga shit cause he wrong fa that and if you need me call me cause i know that bastard here with you.don't waste yo tears in a nigga who don't appreciate you or love you.
Talicia:yeah you right but he prolly knock my ass out.
Kid ink:let me hide in the closet cause soon as he swing at you i'ma fuck him up.
Talicia:nooo we don't need TMZ or media takeout saying rapper kid ink and new R&B singer August Alsina got into a fight over his dancer who is Alsina wife nah ion want that attention on yaw or myself then I'll be the Thot of all social media sites.
Kid ink:aight Shawdy but aye you better knock his ass out.
Talicia:I used to be scared of but now I'm fighting back.
Kid ink:you better.

After kid walked me to my room I slid my card to enter and guess who up August cheating Alsina mhmm.i looked at him and walked right pass his ass and I grabbed my rat tail comb YESS cause it can be used as a weapon I walked back out and August looked at me all mad and shit like nigga I'm the one who mad and hurt.

August:Wer the fuck you been and why you leave yo fucking phone ?
Talicia:minding my business and cause I wanted to.
August:bitch stop playing with me.
Talicia:my hand not on yo dick August so how I'm playing you nigga, you so stupid.
August:hoe Wer the fuck was you mane ?
Talicia:I told you BITCH minding my fucking business and what you care fa anyways ? huh ?
August:see hoe you want me to beat yo ass.
Talicia:lol August I promise if you touch me i'ma stab the shit outa you with this rat tail comb boo so c'mon hit me bad ass August hit me.
August:bitch I'll break yo jaw.wer was you ?
Talicia:ha you funny August you know that and fa the last damn time I was minding my fucking business .
August:you a stupid ass dumb ass bitch ass hoe.fuck you.
Talicia:you can't keep yo Dick in yo pants.you fucking every bitch that throw they pussy at you.
August:the fuck you talking about ?
Talicia:I herd about you august sure the fuck did.
August:bitch you crazy, you need Ta stop drinking drunk ass.
Talicia:quit fucking every bitch.
August:mane only person I'm fucking is yo stupid ass.
Talicia:BULLSHIT AUGUST.
August:WHO IM FUCKING THEN CICI ?
Talicia:groupies and you tried to hit on sevyn but she wasn't going .taking bitches Ta ya hotel room,paying Em 2,000$ Ta keep quiet and shit.
August:cici look....
(Cuts him off)
Talicia:IM NOT FINISH DAMN IT.you not married,you don't wear your wedding ring August and I'm worse some and I'ma psycho.you Wer steady tryna hit on sevyn after she told you she not into you and you calling me all kinds of names like sup with that shit ?

I just felt the tears fall from my eyes like August really really hurt me bad this time.i threw a vase at him but he ducked and I was just crying and screaming

August:baby I'm sorry look just let a nigga explain.
Talicia:THERE IS NO FUCKING EXPLAINING AUGUST YOU HURT ME AGAIN YOU ALWAYS HURT ME AUGUST WHY ? PLEASE TELL ME WHY.
August:I'm so sorry ion know what's wrong with me baby I'm sorry.
Talicia:I I I I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME AUGUST I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME, REALLY I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME.

I just couldn't stop crying cause man August know I love him I've always fucking been there fa him tryna hold on to our marriage despite what everybody else was saying oh cici girl August ain't no good,all he do is beat on you and control you like I didn't fucking care cause I love my husband who I thought love me to but silly me i was wrong.

August:I do love you cici baby I do love you.
Talicia:NO YOU DONT AUGUST.
August:yes I do baby I love you so much.
Talicia:no you don't cause if you did you wouldn't still be cheating and fucking these groupies from the concerts and flirting with Em and shit.that's not love.here I was being loyal and faithful to you while you out being a man whore baby.yea I admit I fucked up when I had a one night stand with Daniel and fucked Princeton the first time but I was tricked the first time butyou august you been cheating and fucking round like damn.
August:damn a nigga only 23 i'ma fuck up baby shit I'm sorry baby damn.forgive me.
Talicia:I'm only 22 but I learned from my mistakes and when you keep doing the same damn shit August its not a mistake its a choice that you decided to keep doing and you want me Ta forgive you august ova and ova well sorry baby you used yo last forgive card with me.we through August it ain't no more team Alsina none of that shit.
August:baby baby you don't mean that you love me we have a family.
Talicia:I do mean it and you should have thought about our family before you did what you did.all five of them kids gone live with me cause this marriage relationship thing ain't working fa me no more.
August:so you saying we ova ?
Talicia:yeah.nigga I damn near killed myself cause of you.i loved you like crazy August but shit I thought you love me to but you don't.now you wanna shed tears august WOW .after Tomorrow you free to fuck who you want.
August:I can't let you leave me my career doing good and I need my good wife on my arm.
Talicia:well to bad you messed up august.i'll always love you but I can't be with you no more cause you ain't gone Neva change.

I looked at August who was crying and he looked at me with tears rolling down my face but I walked off into the room and cried my broken hearted self to sleep.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊