I can't do that

Man Texas people sho know how to turn the fuck up damn I'm having so much fun.i love traveling from city to city meeting so many amazing people and trying new things like tour life is fun and tiring.i miss my babies and I miss my auggy bear.i called him twice but he ain't answer neither time.i told sevyn to tell him to call me and I believe she did.she is so cool.me and the other dancer Mariah are super close she like my big sister cause she's 25 and I'm 22.
Kid txt'ed me saying come to his dressing room so I did and don't think I'm Finna have sex with him cause I'm not I love August. and ion wanna hurt him no more than what I already have and I know he being faithful and loyal to me as well.my auggy bear has really changed a lot.anyways I went to kid dressing room and knocked and he let me in.

Kid ink:cici wud up love ?
Talicia:nothing wud upwith you ?
Kid ink:just chilling.
Talicia:I see.
Kid ink:come sit down by me I ain't gone bite you or try nothing I'm not like that beautiful.
Talicia:lol I didn't say you Wer did I ?

Kid ink:nah Shawdy and you got a sarcastic ass mouth to lol.
Talicia:well at least you know.
Kid ink:aye I'm glad Ta have you on My team tho.
Talicia:thanks
.i love it.its so fun Ta be on stage and have people go crazy about you, tho they don't give a damn about Mariah or I.they love them some you.
Kid ink:they love yaw to cause errrr time a nigga introduce yaw they ass be screaming and shit.
Talicia:whateves lol.
Kid ink:cici I'm so into you damn you got a nigga going crazy about you.
Talicia:how many females you tell this to ?
Kid ink:none see ion know why you think I'm like these Otha niggas.
Talicia:I mean you sexy,got a good career and most artist think cause they got money and shit that can get any chick they want.
Kid ink:see you comparing me to other artist and I'm nothing like them baby.
Talicia:ok so tell me what makes you so different ?
Kid ink:cause I'm me,ion play games Ta get pussy or flaunt my money.i just need a real woman that'll hold me down and love me and not use me or try to build themselves up off My name and then leave me cause its some low down women in this world to just like it is niggas.
Talicia:yeah that's very true.
Kid ink:cici I wanna make love to you so bad and spoil you and have you with me everyday like damn i'm so into you Shawdy.
Talicia:I feel special or whatever that you into me but I told you I can't do that.
Kid ink:can't do what ?
Talicia:hurt August cause I love my husband and we're still working on us cause we both hurt each other badly.
Kid ink:one time that's all I ask baby.
Talicia:I can't do that so if you wanna fire me then go ahead because I can't hurt August.
Kid ink:I ain't gone fire you fa nothing like that.you a sweet person and you real cool and you know how Ta make me laugh when I'm feeing down and shit Shawdy I plan on keeping you around fa as long as I can aight.so we cool best friend ?
Talicia:like the other side of the pillow.
Kid ink:lol you so lame fa that one.
Talicia:lol I know right.
Kid ink:well gone get ready so we can head out.
Talicia:ok.

We stood up and we hugged and as I was about to walk out kid grabbed my hand and I turned around to look at him and he looked at me.

Kid ink:you gone be my girl tho I know this fasho.
Talicia:I'm August property and he don't play.
Kid ink:well they say if you love something go for it and I love you and one day you gone be my girl.
Talicia:only in your dreams sweetie.
Kid ink:well dreams do come true you know.
Talicia:lol ok you got me there.
Kid ink:aight wifey to be.
Talicia:I'm August wife boo.my husband is loyal and faithful to me now and ion wanna mess up no more by cheating on him.
Kid ink:aight Shawdy yea.
Talicia:is you mad at me now ?
Kid ink:hell nah I can't be mad at yo sexy.later cici baby.
Talicia:later kid.

I walked back to my dressing room and Lawd that man sexy and he tatted up but I'm not bout to cheat on August especially when he being loyal and faithful to me but he need to answer his phone cause I wanna see his face before I go to sleep.i'll FaceTime him once I get to my hotel room.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊