Don't forget about me

YESSSSSS man I'm so happy like I'm literally crying tears of joy yaw. I'm officially Mrs.Collins me and the bae are married we husband and wife like YESS bishes YESS ok ok ok let me calm down I'm so happy.
Bae flew my mom out,mama Sheila, and big sister Aliyah and a few of his family members and it was so romantic to me because we had our wedding ceremony in front on the Eiffel Tower and it was beautiful and we also honeymooned there.something I'll always cherish and remember and all my babies was there they was super excited but cried when they had to leave with they grand mamas.
The kids Wer at August house and I'm going to pick them up, I was suppose to got them yesterday but August wanted them to stay another day and I was cool with it cause I was tired.
I pulled up In August driveway and I txt'ed him saying I was outside so he came out and I got out the car.

August:congratulations.
Talicia;what ?
August:on yo marriage to yo nigga.
Talicia:thanks.
August:aye I wish yaw nothing but lots of love and happiness and he better treat you right cause I promise I'll hurt him and I'm not playing cici.
Talicia:thanks.
August:yeah.i hope you finally have that happiness that I wasn't giving you and I hope he loves and adore you something I didn't do.
Talicia:are you ok Auggy bear ?
August:not really but shit I'll be aight.
Talicia:what's wrong ?
August:I lost the love of my life cause I was stupid and didn't love her or treat her right.i hurt hurt her in so many ways psychically,mentally, emotionally, and verbally.i made her feel like shit and I cheated on her ova and ova and ova.i held her back from her dreams fa so long.all you did was love me and hold me down and you had My back when nobody else did and you gave me two amazing kids and my nieces love you and they love living with you.that was suppose to been us mane DAMN I FUCKED UP now you married to someone else.I'm happy fa you but I'm hurting like a Muthafucka.
Talicia:August I'm I'm sorry.
August:nah I'm sorry cause I did this.can you do me a favor ?
Talicia:w what's that ?
August:don't forget about me.
Talicia:August I'll Neva forget about you or what we had.you Wer my first everything and you will always have a special place in my heart.we gone always be best friends.stop crying cause you gone Make me cry.
August:I love you cici.
Talicia:I love you to August.
(I cry)
August:real talk don't forget about me cici.
Talicia:I won't.
August:I'm thinking about moving back to Atlanta.
Talicia:noooo why ?
August:cause it kills a nigga seeing you married Ta another nigga and it pose Ta be us and I can't see you love another nigga.I'm hurting bad.
Talicia:August no the children and if something go wrong I need you here please stay.
August:I'll let you know what i'ma do in three days.
Talicia:ok.
August:later.

August went back in the house and the kids came out and why do I feel so bad for August that's crazy.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊