Snappy

Its been three days since I last talked to August and like my mind been all ova the fucking place like I can't seem Ta shake that stuff from my mind.August know damn fucking well he ain't gone change so while he talking bout i fucked up oh I miss you, you always hold the title of Mrs.Alsina BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT he a damn lie nigga once a dawg always a dawg.
Ion want August no more I'm done with him ughhh. Today just ain't my fucking day. I was in the kitchen checking my Facebook when kid and the children walked in. I really wanna be alone.

Aj:mama mama mama mama mama mama.
Talicia:WHAAAT AJ!!!
Aj:Neva mind.
Kid ink:baby what's wrong with you ?
Talicia:NOTHING DAMN KID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE PLEASE.
Kid ink:aye yo ass better calm down and take a chill pill.
Talicia:LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE DAMN.
Kid ink:its that time of the month ok Im gone.
Talicia:UGHHH JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE EVERYBODY.
Kid ink:why you so snappy.
Talicia:I'm not snappy ok.
Kid ink:you cursing and yelling like you lost yo mind.
Talicia:leave me alone kid please I just have a lot on my mind ok.
Kid ink:well don't take it out on us hell we ain't do it to ya.
Aj:I think i'ma go to my room cause mama not having a good day.
Kid ink:she'll be alright.
Talicia:whatever kid.
Kid ink:fa real tho what's yo prob cause you really is snappy ?
Talicia:leave me alone kid please I just have a lot on my mind damn.
Kid ink:who August lol.
Talicia:FUCK AUGUST HE DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME AND ITS NOT FUNNY OK SO STOP DOING THAT SHIT
(Cries)
Kid ink:damn baby I'm sorry I
Ain't mean to make you cry.
Talicia:glad it was funny to you kid.
Kid ink:I'm sorry I was just playing baby.
Talicia:stop brining him up cause I'm not with him I'm with you I'm married to you.
Kid ink:stop being so sensitive all the damn time shit.
Talicia:WELL I AM SENSITIVE AND IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THAT MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER KID.
Kid ink:you know what cici whatever yo muthafuckin problem is its not with me so calm yo ass and go off on whoever made you mad or gotyou feeing however the fuck you feeling.
Talicia:baby look I apologize ok I didn't mean to be snappy its just not my day.
Kid ink:I wanna hug you and kiss you but you might stab a nigga ass.
Talicia:lol shut up and kiss me you sexy ass nigga.

We hugged and kissed and it felt so good.kid is so amazing but why can't I stop thinking about August.this can't be happening to me.im sure I'll be ok by in the morning cause August and I will Neva together again.kid went upstairs and I checked my inbox on Facebook and August sent me a pic of me and him kissing when I was sitting in his lap and under the pictures it said I miss this and so do you.i logged outa Facebook and drunk three glasses of wine.august thinking he gone get me back tuhh not gone happen.com

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊