Bad parents

Man I had one hell of a hangover this morning till I drunk two cups of peach ciroc and took two goody powders.they say sprite cure hangovers but its better Ta drink what you had the night before.as yaw see ciroc is our fav liquor.man lately August and I have been partying and drinking and smoking our asses off.mama Sheila moved out two weeks ago and we have our house back cause she been getting on me August ass talking bout yaw party and drink and smoke to much.bae told her we grown and we can do what we wanna do.august hasn't been beating me lately I mean he stiil jack my ass up or slap me or something but he getting better yaw ok like he really is trying hard.
August was still upstairs sleep and I had two blunts rolled fa when he wake up.my bae has a bad hangover to.me,him,kirko,Chris,Meka,Kayla, and future and his new girl dynasty all turned up last night man we was stupid high and faded.well August nem had Ta perform so after that we really turned club mansion out.then the sex August and I been having keeps getting better Lawd Lawd Lawd.August not perfect nobody is and all be damned if I leave him.man we done been through to much shit together and we came this far nah I'ma hold bae down like a real woman is suppose to and its not cause he got good ass dick but cause he really is a good guy,he has a good heart and he loves me and our kids.he a damn good husband and provider and father.we just don't want our kids around us till we get us together you know.
I was sitting out back reading G Spot by Zane and drinking another cup of peach ciroc and blasting Beyonce drunk in love. when shynetia called my phone saying come to the door.i went to let shynetia,mama Sheila,J'lexis,Aliyah, and my mama Charlotte in and they followed me out back.

Shynetia:we need to talk to you and August sis in law like fa real fa real.
J'lexis:yeah lil sis so Wer is August at ?
Talicia:he upstairs in the bed sleep.
J'lexis:well can you go wake him up.
Talicia:no cause he sleep and he gets real mad when he woke up out his sleep.
Sheila:girl get yo ass in the house and go wake him up hell we need Ta talk Ta yaw asses now go hell.
Talicia:but he gone be mad.
Charlotte:GET YO ASS IN THE HOUSE AND WAKE HIM UP LIL ASS GIRL SHIT.
Talicia:yes ma'am.

I walked into the house and upstairs to August and I bedroom and I went over to his side of
the bed and tapped him on the shoulder but he didn't move so I did it again and again.

August:STOP MANE DAMN.
Talicia:baby wake up.
August:get the fuck on cici you see a nigga sleep shit.
Talicia:August get up baby.
August:you better get the fuck on cici.
Talicia:but our mama nem downstairs and they said they need Ta talk Ta us.
August:mane shit I'm sleep and I got a bad ass hangover they'll be aight.
Talicia:I told Em you was sleep but they was like go wake him up anyways.
August:DAMN MANE, I SHOULD SLAP YO STUPID ASS.GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY.

After he got himself together I gave him a cup of ciroc and a goody powder and after he finished that cup I fixed him another one.

Talicia:you feeling better baby ?
August:yeah a nigga hangover gone.
Talicia:see you suppose Ta drink what you had the night before baby.
August:you roll up ?
Talicia:yup but we can't smoke till they leave.
August:fuck that this our house we can smoke all we want hell.
Talicia:oh well ok then baby.

We made our way back outside and I had Ta sit in bae Lap cause all the other chairs Wer taken.

August:damn cici be still shit.
Talicia:sorry baby.
(August lights the blunt)
Shynetia:really aug ?
August:what ?
Shynetia:you see ma and ma Charlotte right here that's just disrespectful.
August:mane I'm at home tho.
Aliyah:it doesn't matter you see yo mama and mama in law right here August have some respect fa them.
Talicia:just put it out baby ok.
Aliyah:no need fa yo stank ass attitude cici.
Talicia:girl shut the hell up talking Ta me and don't get smart with my husband again either sweetie.
Aliyah:Lil girl boo.
Talicia:hoe swerve ok.
Sheila:LIYAH,CICI BOTH OF YAW SHUT UP.
Talicia:so what yaw wanna talk about ?
Charlotte:its about Aj and September.
August:they aight ?
Shynetia:like yaw really care aug.
August:the fuck is that shit suppose Ta mean netia ?
Shynetia:you and cici don't give a fuck about them kids.always putting Em off on all us.hell they barely know yaw.
J'lexis:mane Aj ask about yaw everyday.he said my mama and daddy must not want us no more and September is so smart she walking and said her first words mama and dahdah but yaw muthafuckas missed it.
Aliyah:September think netia her mama cause yo stupid ass ain't Neva around and she think netia husband her daddy aug cause yo slow ass ain't Neva around.