It ain't gone happen

I'm sad mama Sheila went home I miss her being here.everything turned out good for August and his boys in court but hell they still doing the same ole shit.they got another trap house somewhere, they asses ain't learned yet.
Anyways my bestie,my boo, my bish Chrissy ova here with kirko and August and him in his mancave smoking weed and drinking.Aj is with his friend shun from school this weekend.Chrissy and I are sitting in the kitchen talking and sipping.

Chrissy:so bish we still doing that or nah ?
Talicia:doing what ?
Chrissy:you know what I'm talking bout.
Talicia:uhh no I don't.
Chrissy:fool c'mon now I know you know what I'm talking about.
Talicia:bish I promise ion know.
Chrissy:what we talked about on the Phn last week.
Talicia:refresh my memory cause I promise ion know what the hell you talking about.
Chrissy:omg damn August put the dick on you that good he made you forget shit.
Talicia:he always do that but that's not why I forgot tho so tell me.
Chrissy:bout leaving town fa a good week or two without calling kirko and aug.
Talicia:ohhhh that ok.
Chrissy:so you down or nah.
Talicia:hell yeah I'm down bish.
Chrissy:my bish my bish finally.
Talicia:what's that pose to mean hoe ?
Chrissy:I can't believe you ain't like aww August gone be mad or I can't be without my Auggy bear.
Talicia:lol oh shut the hell up.
Chrissy:so we can leave next weekend I'll book our flight next Wednesday.
Talicia:ok cool but how we gone get away from aug and Kirko tho ?
Chrissy:shit ion know yet but I'll txt you Monday and let you know..
Talicia:I need to get away hell.i told aug mama she was like go.
Chrissy:see I love ms.sheila she so real and hood with it.hell she can go to.
Talicia:I'll txt her and tell her.
Chrissy:cool but let me know before Wednesday.
Talicia:ok.
Chrissy:we gone be the sexiest bitches in LA baby watch all eyes be on us.
Talicia:of course I mean look at us we fine as fuck.
Chrissy:of course we are bish.

August and kirko walk into the kitchen and Chrissy and I get quiet.

Kirko:aye why yaw get quiet as hell when we walk in fa ?
Chrissy:nothing baby we Just thought one of yaw was bout to say sumin.
August:cici don't play with me aight.
Talicia:I ain't do nun bae.
August:we walk in yaw get quiet, yaw been kept talking when we walked in now yaw asses stop.
Talicia:baby yo English all wrong.
August:stop playing so fucking much, acting like a lil ass girl and shit.
Kirko:what was yaw talking bout Chrissy ?
Chrissy:ughh yaw really wanna know ?
Kirko:damn right we wanna know.
Chrissy:well we was talking about what we was taking bout lol.
Talicia:lol hell nah bish you crazy.
August:so that shit funny as hell to you cici ? tell me sum shit like that yo ass gone be laid out in this kitchen Flo.
Talicia:aug really.
August:yeah really think I'm playing if you want to.
Kirko we herd everything yaw said.
Chrissy:ok if yaw know why the fuck you ask me then nigga ?
Kirko:so you wanna sho out in front of cici and shit when you know what's up with me.
Talicia:we wasn't talking about nothing tho.
August:stay yo retarded ass up out other folks damn business bitch I done told you a million fucking times about that shit.
Kirko:aye bro let me get this bitch home so I can get in her shit.
Chrissy:you a bitch bitch fuck ya mean bruh bruh.
Kirko:get yo ass on out this house.
Talicia:later bestie boo.
August:aight yaw.
Chrissy:later yaw.

August and I went upstairs to our bedroom and I went into the bathroom and August followed me cause he had to piss, damn my bae has a huge dick but uhhh let's not focus on that lol.
I wipe my makeup off and wash my face since I showered with August before kirko nem got here and shower sex is sooooo good.
After August flushed and washed his hand we went and got in bed and I turned on WEtv to watch Braxton family values.

August:oh yeah it ain't gone happen either.
Talicia:what you talking about ?
August:oh ok so I see you still playing dumb.
Talicia:ion even know what you talking about aug.
August:lie again watch I knock yo ass out this fucking bed.i said it ain't gone happen.
Talicia:I don't know what you talking bout
(Hits me in the jaw with his fist/I cry)
August:we herd you and Chrissy talking bout leaving town without calling me and my bro.how you deserve it and shit.then my mama said you should go and yaw invited her AND YOU SIT HUURR AND PLAY DUMB WITH ME.IT AINT GONE HAPPEN.
Talicia:why come I can't go ?
August:cause I fucking said so thats fucking why.
Talicia:all I do is sit in this house and do nothing but clean and cook and stuff.
August:lol shut the fuck up.
Talicia:baby its not like i'ma do anything wrong and yo mama going to.
August:you not going no fucking Wer cici and that's final.
Talicia:you get to go out and have fun.
August:and you be with me when we do our shows at these clubs and when Im outchea hell I'm making money to pay bills and making sho we straight and shit.I'm not outchea fucking around or partying.
Talicia:ok August whatever.get on my nerves.

August grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into him and looked down in my face and gave me that hoe stop playing with look and he mugged me.

August:fuck you crying fa ?
Talicia:you hurt me.
August:lol really, get the fuck up out yo feelings bitch.
Talicia:I'm not in my feelings.
August:cut that TV off and go to sleep hell do that.
Talicia:ok.
August:if you sneak off and go anyway i'ma find you and beat you so bad and I'm not playing with you.
Talicia:I'm not going ok you said I couldn't so I'm not baby.
August:then how the fuck you gone say what you gone do bitch you lost yo damn mind.you know what I say goes.
Talicia:I know bae.
August:now go to sleep, I love you.
Talicia:I love you more baby
(We kiss)

__________________________________________________________________tho August told her what he was gone do should she still go and have fun ?
Vote 🌟
Comment😊