Wake up call

Aye its me August again and we up chea at the hospital and its been a long hard stressful emotional month fa us all cause my beautiful wife been in a coma fa a month and mane I'm scared as fuck that I lost her.cici a good girl mane like errrbody loves her ya know like when my Shawdy walk into a room and smile its like errrthang ya going through and how ya feeling go away mane.she make you laugh and bring tears of joy and happiness Ta ya life with her positive words and peaceful demeanor.my mama went in hard on my ass and so did my mom in law.hell errbody did but Princeton was having a nigga back.kirko nem got on my ass.like god gave me a wake up call like nigga change get yo shit Ta getha.Aj be like daddy I hope mommy don't die cause I need her a lot and my little sister need to know how good our mommy is and how pretty she is.mommy make sure I'm happy and I want my mommy I miss my mommy.don't yaw know that shit hurt a nigga heart Ta hear they child talk like that mane cici gone be alright.
I walked into her room and kissed her and squeezed her hand she squeezed my hand back and I looked at her and she opened her eyes and smiled and mane tears just fell from my eyes like mane this right chea was my wake up call I kissed my wife.i got the nurse and they said she was good and will be able Ta go he this weekend and the whole time I was hurrr I Neva left my wife side.they ran rest on ha and shit and she drank sum water and shit but my baby woke.

August:hey baby.
Talicia:hi baby.
(Her voice weak/dry)
August:cici I love you so fucking much.
Talicia:I love you more August and I'm sorry.
August:nah I'm sorry fa pushing you into this shit.its all good.this shit right chea was my wake up call.ion wanna lose you.
Talicia:Wer am I ?
August:the hospital.you been hurr in a coma fa month.
Talicia:yo big brother said hi and Loves you all and fa you to get yo shit together stop cheating and he looking down on you all and Ta get yo nieces chay KayKay and mya.
August:you saw Mel ?
Talicia:yes and he is cute and so sweet and cool.its like I crossed over baby and I saw my biological father he in heaven he died fighting fa our country.
August:cici can we just start ova and be faithful Ta each other ?
Talicia:yes baby.august I love you.
August:I love you so much more Shawdy.
Talicia:Wer my kids at ?
August:Aj at school and September with our moms.baby we lost a baby boy cause you had a miscarriage.
(She n I start crying)
Talicia:OMG noooo.
August:we gone make more babies our unborn in heaven wit god nem turning up lol.
Talicia:lol you so damn silly.wer My bro Princeton ?
August:errbody in the waiting room, you wanna see them ?
Talicia:not today I just wanna be with you and can I have some wine or ciroc lol.
August:lol hell nah you straight hood wake up out a coma ready Ta turn up baby
Talicia:lol.

I told errrrbody bae was woke doing going and that she'll be able Ta go home this weekend and that she'll see errbody else tuhmahh.they was like aight and shit.i love my wife mane real shit.
____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment 😊