We over

I arrived home and I sat in the car fa a minute and I got out and went into the house.i walked upstairs and got comfortable.i put on my black and pink peace sign pajamas with a pink spaghetti strap shirt and I put my hair in a ponytail with my pink house shoes.i went downstairs into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine.
Man I'm just so tired and I have a lot on my mind.i here the front door open so I know its kid and what he wanna talk about I have not one clue.

Kid ink:hey.
Talicia:hey.
Kid ink:we need to talk cici.
Talicia:ok.
Kid ink:you know I love you right ?
Talicia:yeah and I love you to.
Kid ink:you can keep your job as my dancer cause you good at what you do.
Talicia:umm ok.
Kid ink:I can't do this no more.
Talicia:wait can't do what no more ?
Kid ink:I can't be with you no more cici.
Talicia:w wait you breaking up with me ?
Kid ink:yeah we over.
Talicia:nooo bae we can't be I love you kid.
Kid ink:cici we over.
Talicia:nooo I love you.
Kid ink:see you love me but you not in love with me.your heart isn't in this relationship mines is but yours not cici.
Talicia:kid listen you can't say we over.i need you.
Kid ink:cici you still in love with August your husband,that's Wer yo heart at Lil mama and you still have on the ring. I can't let you hurt me cici damn.
Talicia:you hurting me now.
Kid ink:cici you confused as hell baby.one minute you over August next minute you back in love with him.truth is he all you love I mean you love the kids but August is the apple of your eye.i already got my stuff out.you wanna be with august now you can.
Talicia:you can't leave me.
Kid ink:and I'm not gone let you hurt me.

I feel the tears fall from my eyes like he just broke up with me omg.

Talicia:kid no baby I need you.
Kid ink:cici we over cause you are and will prolly always be august property.i'm always here fa you but I just can't be with you.
Talicia:baby give me another chance please.
Kid ink:nah cause I'm only gone end up getting hurt again.
Later Mrs.Alsina.
Talicia:don't do this kid.
Kid ink:I hope one day you wake up and realize that you truly deserve a good man and I could have been that man but I'm not the Onè you want its August Alsina your husband,your first and only love.

The tears kept falling from my eyes and kid kissed the top of my head and left.i sat there and cried and drunk two bottles of wine and I looked at my wedding ring and I just cried more.i turned on the house alarm and I turned off all the lights downstairs and went upstairs to the bedroom and cried myself to sleep.

______________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊