Same ole shit

Heeeey yaw guess who's a mommy again ? MEEEEE YAAAAY I gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl September Alecia Alsina.she's now two months old.my precious lil angel.august been doing good the first month since she was born cooking,cleaning, and taking care of the kids and being at home a lot more.
But yaw know the shit ain't last long tho right ? this nigga been out drinking,smoking,partying with his boys and not calling me or txt'ing me and he know I'm quick to worry when he be out here ripping through these damn streets.lately I've been doing everything working ,cooking,cleaning,taking care of the kids, and the house like I'm tired as hell yaw and then August wanna come in and argue and jump on me and shit like TF.mama Sheila coming over to stay a week or two cause Calvin outta town on business and she don't wanna be alone and I'm happy cause I need help since August ass don't seem to give a flying fuck.i called him literally 27times and he ain't answer.let me find out he in a bitch face i'ma fuck her up and him.Chrissy over here with me chilling and I'm happy cause I haven't seen my bestie boo In a Lil minute.I'm mad and hurt at the same time cause its like August don't seem to give a fuck anymore.

Aj:mommy where's August Alsina at ?
Talicia:Aj get yo Lil ass whooped what I tell you bout calling yo daddy by his name ?
Aj:not to do that cause I'ma child and to stay in a child place and that's my daddy.
Talicia:right do it again watch I whoop yo Lil ass and if yo daddy herd you he woulda tore yo ass up.you getting beside yo self.
Aj:sorry mommy but Wer is daddy ?
Talicia:ion know Aj.
Aj:mommy I'm hungry.
Talicia:the pizza and hot wings will be here in a minute ok.
Aj:but mommy I'm hungry now.
Talicia:AJ WHAT I JUST SAY ?
Aj:sorry mommy.
Talicia:know what go up to your room till the food get here ok.
Aj:but mommy.
Talicia:Aj get upstairs ok.
Aj:yes ma'am.

Aj goes upstairs and the doorbell rings and I went to answer it and it was mama Sheila and she had the food in her hands like damn I ain't hear when the delivery dude ring the door bell.mama Sheila fixed Aj plate and took it to him and checked on September who was still asleep.thank god she sleeps all through the night.i just felt tears falling down my face

Talicia:how much I owe you for the food ?
Sheila:girl nothing.whats wrong sweetie ?
Chrissy:cici why are you crying bestie ?
Talicia:ughhh I'm just tired as hell yaw and August ass just doesn't seem to give a damn anymore and that shit hurts like hell.he be coming in drunk hitting on me and shit talking crazy.
Chrissy:awwww bestie pooh.
Sheila:wer he at now ?
Talicia:ion know (cries harder)
Chrissy:have you called him ?
Talicia:yesss 27 times and he ain't answer.
Chrissy:last time I talked to kirko they was at Chris house but that was bout four hours ago.
Talicia:ion know why he doing this to me like hell I need him here.
Sheila:cici stop crying ok just calm down.
Talicia:mama he always end up finding a way to hurt me tho like its not cool at all.
Chrissy:I just txt'ed bae and he said they at the trap house drinking and smoking and shit with they Otha niggas.
Talicia:what about August ?
Chrissy:drinking and smoking.he said August looked at his Phn like fuck it she don't want shit and went and put his Phn in the car.he was like August said you Tryna keep him in the house and shit with you.you can read the msgs fa yo self.
Talicia:really ? Oooooh he so damn wrong(cries harder)
Sheila:cici stop it right now I mean it.you stressing yourself out.
Talicia:h h he t think I'm trapping him or something and I'mnot.hell he have more of a life than I do.all I do is work,cook,clean,take care of the kids, and please him but I'm tryna keep him in the house.
Chrissy:you allow August to hurt you cici fa real.
Sheila:I agree with Chrissy you do.
Talicia:oh so its my fault ?
Chrissy:we not saying it like that we saying start getting in his shit and fight his ass back.
Talicia:I try but I can't whoop his ass August ass crazy hell.
Sheila:keep trying and do it.

I got up grabbed my jacket and car keys and was heading out the door when Chrissy said she was coming cause she was cursing I guess kirko said sum smart to her ass.mama Sheila watching the kids.