When you gone realize ?

Things are kinda weird between kid and I every since the day he broke up with me and its crazy cause I'm still his dancer and I'm back with August who can be mean as to me at times.he hasn't beaten me or nothing but he almost did the other day cause I told him its not my fault he a crazy ass bipolar Muthafucka and I laughed at him which was wrong but shit he was pissing me off like nigga chill yo ass the fuck out.then kid his ass be looking at me on stage like he wanna eat me like I'ma gahh damn T-bone steak or something.we just finished a show in Arizona and we. Wer all backstage when my phone stared going off and I looked at the screen and it was a txt from kid saying come to his dressing room right quick cause he wanna talk to me.i knocked and he opened the door for me and I walked in and sat down and he sat beside me.

Kid ink:so what's up with you cici ?
Talicia:what you mean ?
Kid ink:you don't talk Ta me no more or nothing like what's up with that ? you mad at a nigga or what ?
Talicia:you good and ion have a reason to be mad at you kid.
Kid ink:why you hurt me tho ?
Talicia:uhh last time I checked you broke up with me so you hurt yourself.
Kid ink:if you would have took the ring off we would still be together.
Talicia:look I was gone take it off eventually kid you had to understand August and I been together a long ass
time and that ring is special to me and I was still hurting at that time.
Kid ink:but I was yo nigga cici didn't a nigga make you happy ?
Talicia:yeah you did but its like you wer forcing me into taking the ring off tho.just cause I still wore the ring didn't necessarily mean i wanted August back.
Kid ink:that a lie you just sat here and told.
Talicia:I'm not lying.
Kid ink:shit you still lying.
Talicia:how you gone tell me I'm lying bruh ?
Kid ink:cause I Just did and you always run back Ta August like a fucking dummy.
Talicia:WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING A DUMMY NIGGA ?
Kid ink:aye Shawdy calm yo damn nerves.
Talicia:NAH WATCH HOW YOU TALK TO ME.
Kid ink:ok My bad but shit you know I'm right.if you and me wer still together and August walk in this room right now and be like baby I love you I'm sorry yo ass gone go be with him and say fuck me.
Talicia:whatever kid I see you on some more shit right now.
Kid ink:WHEN YOU GONE REALIZE ?
Talicia:see why you yelling at me like that ?
Kid ink:cause fa yo ass Ta be so beautiful and talented and smart you also dumb as fuck Shawdy.damn when you gone realize ?
Talicia:realized what kid ?
Kid ink:that I love you and that August ass gone end up hurting you ova and ova and ova again.
Talicia:no he not he changed this time fa real.
Kid ink:you so fucking confused hell you don't realize when a real nigga love you or wanna treat you right cause all you see in your eyes and world is your fucking August Alsina a nigga that's gone beat on you again and treat you like shit.
Talicia:STOP DAMN KID.THE HELL YOU WANT FROM ME LIKE WHAT IS IT ?
Kid ink:shit I want you cici damn and if that funky ass ring mean the world to you keep it but wear it on your right hand.
Talicia:oh my goodness I'm with August and you should have Neva broke up with me kid so its your fault we not together.
Kid ink:damn Shawdy this nigga got you brain washed.you like having black eyes busted lips being told what to do what to wear and what time to be home.
Talicia:STOP KID OK YOU GOING TO FAR
(Cries)
Kid ink:look I ain't mean to make you cry but I'm being honest with you.
Talicia:its cool cause you right I'm dumb as fuck cause yeah I love August regardless of what but he my heart and ion know if I'll ever get ova him.
Kid ink:in due time god gone send you back to me watch.
Talicia:whatever.

I got up and walked out.nobody wants me with August and maybe I am a dumb bitch.i love kid but I'm not in love with him like I am with August damn its like nobody see the good in August like I do.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊