One wish

Thank god we done touring for now we get to relax cause i promise a bish need some me time.its the weekend and the kids are home this weekend cause August outta of town doing a few shows with usher Lloyd,Rick Ross and fabulous nem. Kid was upstairs sleep cause he was tired.the kids in the backyard playing and my sister Aliyah came to get September. I was sitting outback watching the kids play when Aj ran ova to me.

Aj:mama I had almost forgot to give you something.
Talicia:what's that ?
Aj:this letter.it was in my pocket sorry.
Talicia:who its from ?
Aj:I can't tell you mama you gotta read it for yourself cause the person said its for your eyes only.
Talicia:boy tell me who the letter from.
Aj:mama I'm not allowed to tell you.
Talicia:you better tell me or you gone get a whooping.
Aj:black women threaten us kids with a whooping man but its from daddy.
Talicia:what ?
Aj:August Alsina yo ex husband baby daddy my daddy August remember him.
Talicia:aight get popped in the mouth Aj don't play with me.
Aj:sorry mommy I just don't want you forgetting my daddy.
Talicia:awww sweetie I'll never forget your daddy don't think like that.
Aj:look my step daddy cool and I like him but please don't forget about my daddy mama.he miss you a lot.you miss him don't it ?
Talicia:I won't sweetie ok and yeah I miss him to.
Aj:you promise ?
Talicia:I promise.
Aj:ok but here go the letter he told me to give you.

Aj hands me the letter and I opened it and this is what it says.it also had a pic of August and I when he was standing behind me with his arm around my waste and I had my hands on his hands and we Wer smiling happy moments.

Sup Shawdy,
I was just sitting right chea reminiscing about us and the good times we had shared and a nigga got in his feelings lol don't be laughing either Haha but aye on some real ass shit cici a nigga miss you like fucking crazy.its true what what they say you Neva miss a good thing till its gone and I just wanna kiss you and hold you in my arms and make love to you and eat that pussy real good and I miss how you ride this dick.i miss your smile and laugh.i miss you mane.i really fucked up I should have been the man you needed,I should have showered you with love and affection.i hate myself fa all the bullshit I put you through.i lost you and now you married to kid ink and that kills me inside cause I was your husband.you suppose to be Mrs.Alsina forever but I fucked that up.
I prayed to god to grant me one wish and that's to have you back so I can do right this time and treat you the way you should be treated, you know the way you deserve.then my mama keeps rubbing it in my face cici so happy with kid ink he adores her and treat her like a man suppose to treat his wife.you fucked up august and you stupid fa losing her but she says you always her daughter and she won't accept my chick if I ever find someone special which I want cause can't no chick be like you, you Wer My soulmate.aye man I miss you ok a lot I want you back but you a happily married woman now.look I'm always here if you need me fa whatever and I got your back it don't matter what time I'll be there and in my eyes you always hold the title of Mrs.Alsina.

Love ya husband August Alsina.

I read the letter and tears just fell from my eyes like I was crying my ass off and I folded the letter up and put it in my pocket.i couldn't stop crying so I walked in the house and went to the bathroom downstairs and looked in the mirror and i cried even harder. Like why August do that ughh why ? I love kid he my husband and I wish I could take away august hurts and pains but I can't.i pulled the picture out again and I cried more.i put the picture and letter up in one of my shoe Boxes downstairs cause ion need kid seeing this cause ion want him thinking I'm messing off with August.
I washed my face and I walked back to the kitchen and kid was drinking some orange juice.

Talicia:hey baby.
Kid ink:sup love.
Talicia:you finally woke.
Kid ink:yeah but shit bout Ta go back.
Talicia:no you not either.
Kid ink:baby you just don't know how tired a nigga is.
Talicia:oh well get yo rest them baby.
Kid ink:I know you not mad is it ?
Talicia:no baby get yo rest I prolly take the kids to the park and pick up something to eat on the way back cause ion feel like cooking.
Kid ink:aight baby and look I'll make it up to you later tonight.
Talicia:ok baby.

We hugged and kiss and he smacked me on my ass like damn every nigga I get do that lol.he went back upstairs and I told the kids to c'mon and we left heading to the park and i couldn't stop thinking bout that letter and nah I'm not getting back with August I'm married.

______________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊