Missing you like crazy

Well I started working last Monday and man I'm super tired but I met a lot of celebrities tho cause this is a five star restaurant and lots of famous people eat there as well as regular people.i met celebrities from Jamie Foxx to Megan Goode,Kobe Bryant, and Monica just Ta name a few.
But today is my off day and I'm at the house chilling.princeton and I are no longer a couple we're back Ta being best friends bro/sis which we should have stayed in the first place.he still let me stay here tho and we just been cooling it but he still spoils me like a big brother tho lol.but I'm missing my auggy bear so much.we talked and FaceTime each other everyday but I wish he was here laying beside me holding me in his arms kissing on me,making love to me and more.i decided to FaceTime him cause I just wanna see his face and hear his sexy voice.he picked up and it looks like he was just waking up.

Our FaceTime convo
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*
Talicia:awww baby did I wake you up out yo sleep ?
August:you good love so what's up ?
Talicia:nothing I just wanted to see your face and hear your voice baby that's all.
August:aw ok lol thought I had ta come Ta LA and fuck a nigga. Up fa fucking wit cha.
Talicia:lol you a mess you know that.
August:ha fuck yo self.
Talicia:nah you fuck me better.
August:lol you need help baby.
Talicia:why's that ?
August:you a Lil freaky ass thang.
Talicia:but you love me tho so shut up.
August:I love yo ass like crazy.
Talicia:are you coming this weekend ?
August:i'ma try to baby.
Talicia:what you mean try to?
August:me and kirko nem gotta go Ta memphis TN and pick up sum work and then come back Ta the A sack shit up after we break it down and shit and we tryna sell all this shit this weekend and stack our paper baby cause we tryna be in LA in about two months instead of three.
Talicia:omg August really baby ?
August:yeah baby.
Talicia:I'm missing you like crazy.
August:shit I'm missing you like crazy to but shit I told you what I was tryna do.
Talicia:yeah I know but I need you August.
August:I need you to cici but let me make this paper cause I ain't tryna depend on nobody Ta give me shit thats why I'm tryna stack this paper.
Talicia:man this is driving me fucking crazy.i miss you so much baby.
August:damn mane please don't start crying.
Talicia:I can't help it, you did this to me August.
August:what I do ?
Talicia:made me sprung on yo ass and love you hard.
August:same Ta you.i miss kissing on you and shit.i miss beating that pussy up and just being in yo presence but shit baby you gotta bare wit a nigga tho.
Talicia:and I am baby.
August:if I can't make it this weekend I promise I'll be there next weekend baby.now stop crying.
Talicia:you really promise ?
August:I promise on everything I love.
Talicia:ok baby.
August:so how work treating you ?
Talicia:I love love love it baby.everybody so nice and kind Ta me.i meet lots of celebrities.
August:that's what's up baby a nigga happy you living out yo dreams.
Talicia:I have other dreams to but they prolly won't happen ?
August:what's that baby ?
Talicia:I wanna model and act.
August:aight so what stopping you ?
Talicia:my height and when they have auditions I be having to work.
August:shit go fa it.thats why you in LA Ta chase yo dreams baby and make Em come true.
Talicia:baby I'm 4,11 they don't want no short model a bitch gotta be yo height.
August:well I'll bust a cap in they ass if they don't let you model.
Talicia:lol baby you so damn silly.
August:you My model tho.
Talicia:awww and you my superstar.
August:aye that remind me a nigga wrote a song fa yo freaky ass.
Talicia:lol really you wrote a song fa me ?
August:yup.
Talicia:can I hear it ?
August:nope not till next weekend so I can sing it to you in person.
Talicia:well what's the name of the song baby ?
August:pornstar.
Talicia:lol hell nah is you serious ?
August:yup cause shit you ride this dick like a pornstar.
Talicia:he likes the way I ride it, he likes the way I ride it
(Singing in My Ciara voice)
August:lol Lil singing voice ass girl.
Talicia:shut up August ok don't hate cause a bitch can sing.
August:you aight lol.but what you gone do this weekend ?
Talicia:shop,eat, and relax.
August:that's what's up.
Talicia:well I'm bout Ta shower and head to Starbucks and do some shopping.
August:see that's why a nigga gotta keep stacking this paper cause yo shoppaholic ass.
Talicia:lol later baby I love you.
August:I love you more
(We FaceTime kiss)
Talicia:later auggy bear.
August:later cici pooh.

End of FaceTime convo

I can't wait till next weekend to see my auggy bear, hell I hope I'm off while Im talking lol but later yaw cici got some shopping Ta do 💄👙👗👠👛👜👢

____________________________________________________________
Vote 🌟
Comment😊