We need to talk.

Well its been a week now since the mess went down with August and I.since the day I came home August have not spoken to me no matter how many times I tired talking to him.did I cry ? hell yeah cause I hate when he mad at me and its driving me crazy.he failing to realize that he hurt me to, hell he the one who came home and spazzed the fuck out on me and damn near could have killed me but he walking around mad ignoring me and shit.i know he was shocked that I fought him back but shit I got tired of it like I have a son and daughter to live for.then August been at home all week and he hasn't left for nothing which I'm happy about that but I wish he would spend time with me.i already lost best friend since diaper days and I'm hurt about that but Princeton should have known I wasn't gone leave August fa him hell, he must been on that crazy crack cause I'm not leaving him.seems like I lost August tho.its going to be a lovely weekend and I wanna spend time with my auggy bear since the kids won't be here.between my mom and mama Sheila and J'lexis nem hell my kids Neva home.i know August doing this to hurt me cause he sleeps in one of the guest rooms like I cried myself to sleep every night this week cause I miss his touch,his loving and hearing his voice.fuck that he Finna talk to me.i walk downstairs and find him laid back on the couch watching the Pittsburgh vs Dallas game on ESPN smoking a kush blunt.LAAAWD I just wanna kiss all on his body damn August so fucking sexy.i promise he know I love kissing on his tattoos mhmm.ok cici keep it together bish I told myself.i walked downstairs in my black laced pantie and bra set that August bought me last month at Victoria secret with my hair in a messy bun.i gotta do something to make him talk to me and he gone let Mr.Classy out to play in this treasure box...well I hope so cause I need his big Mandingo inside of me I'm bout to go crazy yaw.i just climbed on top of him and started kissing on his tattoos and I know he liked it cause he was like mhmm damn but then went to acting all hard, Muthafucka know he wanna fuck this good good as much as I wanna ride his dick.niggas kill me with that shit.

August:cici the fuck is you doing ?
Talicia:nothing baby
(Still kissing on him)
August:stop mane shit.
Talicia:why baby ?
August:cause I fucking said so that's why.
Talicia:I need you August damn baby.
August:yeah.
Talicia:we need to talk.
August:yeah.
Talicia:seriously baby we need to talk.
August:ion feel like talking to you and besides we ain't got shit to talk about.
Talicia:I hate when you mad at me damn please can we talk baby ?
August:nah now get the fuck up off me and out my face.
Talicia:nooo august and we really do need to talk.
August:aye I said no so get the fuck up off me cici damn mane.
Talicia:no not until we talk.
August:what the fuck do we have to talk about cici.get up off me mane damn.
Talicia:about last week baby and if you really wanted me off you trust you would have been pushed my ass off of you.
August:last week I'll give you respect fa actually fighting back that shocked the fuck outta me and you crazy as fuck stabbed my ass busted my head and lip but I'm pissed off at the same time.
Talicia:if anybody pissed off it should be me August trust.
August:how ?
Talicia:I been at home all day that day chilling sipping my wine and eating my popcorn in my panties and bra.you came in drunk talking bout you and Chris seen me earlier that day with Princeton when I was home and you fucking spazzed out like you went crazy August.the way you Wer beating my ass you could have killed me so something in my mind was like Talicia do something before he kill you.you have two children to live for.you accused me of pretty much fucking Princeton in our bed.
August:look you need to stop doing shit to piss me off and you know what I told you about walking around the house in yo panties and bra like right now.you don't know who can pop up and my mama have a key to the house hell her and Calvin could walk in.i'll beat bruh ass if he look at you like that.
Talicia:stop being mad at me August.
August:you need to stay in yo fucking place cici cause you know i'll really do damage to you.
Talicia:I'll fight back now.
August:don't think that yo ass just got lucky.
Talicia:I'm yo wife not yo punching bag.
August:you gone be whatever I say bitch see you starting to piss me the fuck off now.
Talicia:ughhh August damn it baby stop it.
August:get the fuck up off me.
Talicia:no.
August:I'm tryna give yo dumb ass a chance to get the fuck up off me.

I got off him and looked at him with tears in my eyes.like damn do he hate me now.i stood in front of him.

Talicia:baby you must not wanna be with me no more now ?
August:I Neva said that.you know ion want nobody but you so get the fuck out ya feelings and out my fucking face I'm tryna watch the game.
Talicia:noooo August I need you baby please.
August:cici move damn slow ass crybaby ass woman.
Talicia:nooo.
August:GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE
(He pushed me down hard and I cried)
Talicia:baby baby baby.august August August baby.
August:STOP CALLING MY FUCKING NAME LIKE WE FUCKING.TAKE YO ASS UPSTAIRS BITCH

I got up and was about to pop his ass but he twisted my arm all the way around.he got up while still twisting My arm.i was hitting him in the leg with my free arm and he picked me up and threw me across his shoulders and I was crying hitting him hard as hell so I bit him on the shoulder and he threw me down causing us both to roll down the stairs and I was hitting him till he grabbed both my hands and he hit me in the mouth and I could taste blood and I bursted out into tears and he picked me up again and carried me upstairs and threw me on the bed.i got up and grabbed his hand.baby I love you I said to him but he just yanked himself away from me and picked me up and threw me back on the bed.

Talicia:AUGUST IM SORRY I LOVE YOU.I NEED YOU STOP TREATING ME THIS WAY BABY YOU HURTING ME I LOVE YOU AUGUST
(Crying hard)

He looked at me and walked out and he left me there crying.im losing my husband.if I lose August I'll kill myself life without my auggy bear ain't worth living.i know yaw think I'm stupid dumb crazy whatever like ion care.i love My husband.i shouldn't have went downstairs fucking with him.ughhh love isn't suppose to fucking hurt.

____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊