Surprise

OMG Princeton is fucking getting on my nerves he been smothering the hell outta me and showering me with all kinds of expensive ass gift and he constantly apologizing fa what happened a month ago in Atlanta and he want sex Ta prove that I love him which I do but shit not like that.every time we having sexy I think of August and I damn near called him August a few times during sex but I caught myself.
Thank god he in Denver Colorado fa business and won't be home till the day after tomorrow.this would be a fine time fa August Ta be here or fa me Ta be in Atlanta.august and I talk and txt and FaceTime each other but I wanna touch him be in his arms you know.then I'm mad I couldn't go see my idol Toni Braxton in concert cause Princeton said he forgot Ta get the damn front row tickets.ughhh everybody who knows me knows I'm Toni Braxton biggest fan ever.she my WCW every Wednesday like yesss I'm Toni Braxton biggest fan ok.
I was sitting here watching her videos on YouTube sipping wine when August txt me saying that somebody told him Toni Braxton was at Starbucks and to get there in 30mins top.i was already dressed in My black spaghetti strap shirt with My ripped blue rockstar jeans and black low top
Converse and my hair was in two Braids and my silver heart earnings with the matching necklace and my makeup was done cause I went to the mall earlier .

I grabbed my car keys,purse, and phone and I did 100 heading to Starbucks which is my addiction by the way gotta have My Starbucks and I got there and OMG I was sooo shocked and cried tears of joy not only was my idol there but my auggy bear was to and I ran and jumped in his arms and we kissed.toni Braxton gave me her autograph again and we took about 6 selfies together and she even offered me a job at their family restaurant as head chef cause she said August told her about my love and passion for cooking and how its my dream so hell yeah I took the job.yaw I'll be working close to my idol...well I'll be working for my idol YESSSSSS OMG I'm so super excited and she totally remembers me but I'll have to move out here to LA and that's just what i'ma do.she gave me her personal cell phone number to be in contact but I saved her name as Candice AHHHHH I HAVE TONI BRAXTON NUMBER Grammy award winning singer/actress/songwriter/reality show star Toni Braxton number.
After she left August told me to follow him to the four seasons and I did.i parked four cars down from him and we walked in hand in hand and got on the elevator going up to the 14 floor Ta his room and soon as we walked in the door we went straight to the bedroom and I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him kissing him.

August:surprise baby.
Talicia:baby thank you thank you .you're the best husband ever omg.how you get Toni Braxton tho ?
August:she saw me and said I looked familiar and I told her about that day at the Cheesecake Factory and she remembered and wanted to see you and I told her about yo love and passion fa cooking and she offered you the job so yeah a nigga showing he changing.i need you baby.
Talicia:I need you to but what you doing in LA ?
August:I wanted to see you and I'm looking fa a house out chea so we can be together and I can focus on my singing and kirko nem wanna move here to and focus on his rap and shit.
Talicia:so you leaving the drug game alone ?
August:yeah cause I want us back baby.
Talicia:don't be tryna run games on me August cause if you think you gone start beating my ass again you got things fucked up i'ma get up with yo tall ass fa real I'm not going through this shit no more.
August:damn baby chill I'm not and I'm proud of you fa finally fighting back tho.Aye look at me why yo eye a Lil swollen ?
Talicia:well about a month ago Princeton and I got into a fight that night I left the house when mama Sheila picked me up and he jumped on me but I fought back.
August:THE FUCK WER THAT CHUMP ASS BUSTA AT ?
Talicia:August calm down baby its cool cause I busted his head and busted his lip its cool don't go messing with him.you whooped my ass so how you gone get mad at him fa doing what you did.
August:IT DONT MATTER CICI ANOTHER NIGGA HIT MY FUCKING WIFE.
Talicia:baaaae chill ok I'm good.
(Kisses him)

August and I undressed and he he spread my legs open and yaw he fucked me so rough and hard that he was kinda hurting me.AUGUST OCHHHHH OCHHHH BABY DAAAAAMN IT HURTS BUT IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH MHMMMMMM MHMMMMMMMMM MHMMMMMM OOOOOOOHHH AUGUST AUGUST AUGUST YESSSSS BABY OOOOOHHHH WEEEEEEEE OH GAHHH DAAAAMN AUGUST BABY.yeah baby you miss this dick August said as he fucked me harder YESSSSS YESSSSS BAAAABY I came real hard all on his dick and he came real hard up inside me.

Talicia:when you think you moving out here ?
August:mane shit hopefully in about two months.
Talicia:that's to long to be without you.
August:come back Ta Atlanta with me then.
Talicia:you gone beat me and ion wanna fight with you.
August:baby I'm not gone do that.
Talicia:I can't go back to Atlanta with my new job I'm starting.
August:how about we go house hunting tuhhmahh and the next day.
Talicia:Princeton gone be home the day after tomorrow.
August:fuck him.
Talicia:I am his girlfriend.
August:you My wife tho.
Talicia:damn I hate my life so much August.
August:know what we'll talk about this tomorrow aight.
Talicia:I wanna stay here with you tonight baby.
August;I thought you was anyways.
Talicia:August.
August:yeah.
Talicia:I love you so much baby.
August:I love you more.
Talicia:can you just stay here in LA with me please baby so I can see you everyday and we make love.
August;give me bout two months baby.
Talicia:nooo August that's to long.
August:damn baby stop crying mane.
Talicia:stay August please baby stay.
August:then tell Princeton its ova.
Talicia:ok baby I'll do that.
August:yeah right.
Talicia:well when you call confirming you in LA fa good i'll break up with him.
August:damn cici aight but ion want you fucking him no more then.
Talicia:but we use protection tho August.
August:SHIT MANE look i'ma Try Ta be outchea in two weeks then cause I want you with me.
Talicia:I wanna be with you to auggy bear.look calm down baby.
August:two weeks a nigga gotta really grind harder then if i'ma be outchea in two weeks.
Talicia:if you need two months then baby take two months ion wanna rush you.
August:you sure cause even when I get here we might have Ta live here fa minute.
Talicia:I don't care long as I'm with you August that's all that matter.
August:I love you so much baby damn you got a nigga sprung.
Talicia:you My drug and I'm addicted to you.

Nobody wanna see me and August together and I feel he really is changing.he talking about moving Ta LA and focusing on his singing.my bae doing good.

Could August be really changing hmmm who knows in this crazy story............
____________________________________________________________
Vote🌟
Comment😊.